Why is my mom trying to keep me a low sex appeal cuck

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
She hates any attempt I make to looksmax and is against plastic surgery and my roidcelling but instead she wants me to to dress nice all the time in hopes I can attract a nice girl that only wants me for my money and she also tells me women don't like muscles fuck this stupid lying cunt tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blitz, Bur_01, Autist and 1 other person
She knows you are ugly and that your only hope is to money/statusmax.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Hmm that sucks

She knows you are ugly and that your only hope is to money/statusmax.

Nah bro, it's not that ogre for me tbh. I'm not an incel I want to slay more and with better looking women.

I'm not an incel

tenor.gif

DimpledInferiorBuzzard-size_restricted.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dodt, SeiGun, ZyzzReincarnate and 4 others
Virtue signaling. And some moms want their babies to stay babies and not bring home girls every week

All mothers are like this they’re scared u will become chad and rape them in their sleep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bur_01 and Extra Chromosome
I remember you from lookism brudda, did you ever find someone to do rhino or nah. Or do you even still wanna do it?

I remember you from lookism brudda, did you ever find someone to do rhino or nah. Or do you even still wanna do it?

Thinking about going to Sam Rizk. He's the only surgeon I've seen that can fix extremly wide hyperbulbous negroid noses. Only problem is he's expensive af. Like 20k. Gonna be a while before I'm able to afford it.

Thinking about going to Sam Rizk. He's the only surgeon I've seen that can fix extremly wide hyperbulbous negroid noses. Only problem is he's expensive af. Like 20k. Gonna be a while before I'm able to afford it.
Ok. If it makes you feel any better I had several surgeons tell me my skin was too thick, but after a year post op my nose tip looks nearly perfect given I tape it at night. I can pm you my lookism username if you want, we did talk on there years ago

I hate that women know what women are attracted to, yet keep lying to other men, even their own sons, about it, honestly fuck those foids, just learn not to listen to your stupid mother.

• +1
Reactions: dodt, Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 245
I hate that women know what women are attracted to, yet keep lying to other men, even their own sons, about it, honestly fuck those foids, just learn not to listen to your stupid mother.

Just thinking about it makes me angry almost to the point of breaking things tbh.

Surgery can be risky I heard, as in making you look worse.