Why Is Pale Skin More Attractive?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
What does it signal on females? Health? Dimorphism?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
i think since women need more calcium to give birth or some thing they are more attractive when they have slightly whiter skin than the males of their region. I read this somewhere and idk where tbh so it's questionable knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, PrisonMike, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
Mostly dimorphism, testosterone increases skin tone

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6’1cel
Yeah, melanin doesn't increase testosterone itself but animal castration and trt studies have shown testosterone increases melanin production.

Yeah, melanin doesn't increase testosterone itself but animal castration and trt studies have shown testosterone increases melanin production.
I used to be white jfl now it all makes sense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and Deleted member 685
Well it could signal some health/sexual fertility things but I think the main reasons its preferred on females is because it makes them look more feminine and soft. There are studies where they take an androgynous face, and make it different colors, and the lighter the skin tone is, the more that the surveyors think its a female, and the darker it is, the more that the surveyors think its a male.

Actually tbh tanned female skin is a turn on to me. Maybe it doesn’t indicate low t?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and SexyMofo
Attractive to who? African women like men with melanin.

pale skin is attractive because our brains naturally associate the color white with cleanliness and purity, that's just my theory.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: coping ethnic, PrisonMike, datboijj and 8 others
Looks angelic therefore you’re closer to god the whiter your skin

A male Lions mane is at its darkest when it reaches peak testosterone tbh

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 10987
We are really attracted to rosiness, red cheeks signify youth since blood flow in the face is higher in young people. You can’t really see rosiness in black people, so it’s never lost when they age, but white women blush and it makes all men collectively hard at once.

Whiteness

• +1
Reactions: zeroshame
It signals they're white. Whites have the most attractive traits and the higher status. Plus white skin looks cleaner and purer. You need the good kind of pale though, the one that still looks healthy and uniform, otherwise you just look like a corpse/sick.

People like what they see in movies/medias. Females especially are heavily influencable.
Baldcels would be more accepted in society if we start getting more bald actors in Hollywood instead of just Statham and The Rock (the very few who actually don't look completely deformed while bald)

Last edited:
We are really attracted to rosiness, red cheeks signify youth since blood flow in the face is higher in young people. You can’t really see rosiness in black people, so it’s never lost when they age, but white women blush and it makes all men collectively hard at once.
It exists with many africans too except the overall redness of the skin is apparent not just the cheeks in all but the darkest of women. Even then you see subtle skin differences at puberty.

in every human group women are slightl lighter than men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I already have the most concrete reason
Pale skin is the easiest to keep consistent.
Any skin inconsistency on pale skin will be harder
to pin point than on darker skin, because pale skin, is the least defined
The darker the skin the more likely for hyper pigmentation.
Those noodles in Asia just want consistent skin
Darker skin that isn't ABSOLUTELY HEALTHY
Will no doubt have areas that are un-equivalently darker and lighter
and that inconsistency is unattractive

Universally men are more tanned than women. So it's a sign of feminity.

Also, pale women are supposed to be higher class / richer in many countries, cause they don't have to work outside.

pale skin looks good on females only. pale skin on men make them look sick I suggest a very slight tan for men just to show you are healthy and actually go outside a perfect balance not to pale not to dark. of course all this means nothing if your good looking but if your below normie level or normie level every .5 psl matters

pale skin looks good on females only. pale skin on men make them look sick I suggest a very slight tan for men just to show you are healthy and actually go outside a perfect balance not to pale not to dark. of course all this means nothing if your good looking but if your below normie level or normie level every .5 psl matters
I think pale skin, combined with dark hair on men looks very dark triad / vampire like and high class

Last edited:
I think pale skin, combined with dark hair on men looks very dark triad / vampire like

yeah if your good looking but no one on .me can run vampire game successfully without looking like a loser dark hair + pale rosey skin + blue eyes is unmoggable if you have good harmony and etc. tho

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer