Why is plastic surgery so fucking expensive?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Certain procedures I can understand, those that require hours and hours, but if you think of something like Lipo, Rhinoplasty, eye surgery or something in that area, how can so much of it go for $5-7k? I understand that everything rquired under the surgery + the time they spend and the profit they need to make and all that, but no way on earth that whichever procedure they do, cost even close to a half of that.

Fucking just imagine how rich someone like Eppely must be.

I blame stupid rich oldcel copers

Instead of making it affordable to those who really need it where it will make a difference in their lives they market themselves to boomers thinking nobody's going to look past their disgusting deteriorating flesh because they have a better shaped jawline

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I blame stupid rich oldcel copers

Instead of making it affordable to those who really need it where it will make a difference in their lives they market themselves to boomers thinking nobody's going to look past their disgusting deteriorating flesh because they have a better shaped jawline
Submental lipo for example, should be a few 100 at best, instead its fucking 4k lol

Kikes don't want the entire Goyim mogging them

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Maxillacel, chadpreetinthemaking and 1 other person
Because people are willing to pay those prices

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
Protection against when the get sued.

Market sets the price amigo... where it's plastic surgery, sex, dating, whatever

because if it were cheap surgeons would be slicing people up 24/7 and that prolly takes a mental toll on people who arent sociopaths

It's expensive because people are willing to pay that price for surgery. It's dictated by the market. Keep in mind also that most most surgeries can be financed or stuck on a card. To the non dumbasses of the world, which are few and far between, financing a 10k procedure is a much better financial choice than filling their lives with extraneous purchases of electronics and digital subscriptions and miscallenous shit from Amazon and overpriced vacations where people buy the same souvenirs and take the same pictures and you can't move a freakin inch.

And I will say this again, but the surgeons make a lot less than you think, including Eppley. Do you notice how many people are employed at a surgeon's office, how nice the building and furnishings are, how expensive medical equipment or operating room maintenance is...do you? The surgeon is making less than half what you pay and they usually have 2 surgery days a week while the other 3 are for new patient consults, follow ups, and non surgical procedures. Get a business clue. It's the same people who wonder why a body shop charges 100 an hour for labor and the mechanic only makes 15 an hour and have no understanding or even inkling of why it costs so much.