Why is prolactin such a fucking trash hormones

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Like legit. It does nothing but bad in men.

I literally cant find a single useful function of this shit hormone. All it does is lower testosterone, cause gyno, fuck sex drive, cause erectile dysfunction, lower energy, infertility, and loss of body hair.

Why the fuck do we even have this shitstain of a hormone. It literally useless.

How tf do I completely eliminate this meme of a hormone. I dont wanna take b6 cuz that lowers dht.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 6403
Stress hormone

Stress hormone
All fucking stress hormones are gay and useless. And they piss me off which is increasing the stress hormones even more.

You cannot fucking win unless you take blockers which the jews have already prohibited you from buying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and fjor2096
So you can sleep after you nut :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Schizoidcel, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
it stops your erection after you ejaculate, i also imagine it keeps dopamine in check, it is also related to PTH

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 13787 and Baldingman1998
Yes actually, you are meant to have sex mostly before sleeping
I always become giga sleepy after cumming. Like as if someone injected me with a low dose anesthetic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6423 and 1 other person
I always become giga sleepy after cumming. Like as if someone injected me with an low dose anesthetic
Because you should sleep after cooming, sex is supposed to mostly happen in night time

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Baldingman1998
Because you should sleep after cooming, sex is supposed to mostly happen in night time
What the fuck is your avi? Can I coom in her pussy? :owo:

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
I always become giga sleepy after cumming. Like as if someone injected me with an low dose anesthetic
that's what I hate the most about cooming, not losing nutrients or any of the side effects, it's the fucking gross feeling of feeling low energy and weak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, AscendingHero, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
that's what I hate the most about cooming, not losing nutrients or any of the side effects, it's the fucking gross feeling of feeling low energy and weak
Its max 2 hours tho, after that you feel normal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Kristin