Why is this forum so trash?

16 different girls? differnet nationalities? random gils on quick add that have no reason to be nice lmfao? another one...
ask the same females what they think of you retard :lul::lul:
 
its hit or miss

best of the best - good subforum (obviously)
looksmaxxing - good
looksmaxxing questions - good
moneymaking & sucess - SLOP
ratings - worst subforum on here by FAR
offtopic?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-09-25 at 11.30.02 pm.png
    Screenshot 2026-09-25 at 11.30.02 pm.png
    387.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2026-10-02 at 3.53.35 pm.png
    Screenshot 2026-10-02 at 3.53.35 pm.png
    98.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2026-10-02 at 3.54.53 pm.png
    Screenshot 2026-10-02 at 3.54.53 pm.png
    278.6 KB · Views: 0
prolly 2nd best subforum
op is just retarded. you cant just go off of what normies say.

If he's the same rating as Sean Opry then walk into a modeling agency and get a job. react to what ppl do not what they say jfl. stand next to Sean Opry and try to talk to women without being ignored lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: neznamkosam
what were you rated on here. also are these ur friends. you know women call fat bitches 10s right?
I was rated LMTN. no. these are girls on snapchat quick add. I litearlly talked to them within 2 minutes of adding.
 
op is just retarded. you cant just go off of what normies say.

If he's the same rating as Sean Opry then walk into a modeling agency and get a job. react to what ppl do not what they say jfl. stand next to Sean Opry and try to talk to women without being ignored lol
im not saying im better looking im just saying that therating thread sucks cuz no one would call me above Sean opry but looks like nearly every girl asks think im more attractive than him.... and these are pro modelling photos. im not saying i look better than him in real life just saying no need to worship people
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-10-02 at 3.59.17 pm.png
    Screenshot 2026-10-02 at 3.59.17 pm.png
    336.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2026-10-02 at 3.59.26 pm.png
    Screenshot 2026-10-02 at 3.59.26 pm.png
    511.8 KB · Views: 0
I was rated LMTN. no. these are girls on snapchat quick add. I litearlly talked to them within 2 minutes of adding.
might be tryna fuck tbh. women are very agreeable.
 
might be tryna fuck tbh. women are very agreeable.
I didnt rly believe it too. but I kinda stopped whenever I realized I asked 16 different ones randomly and they all said nearly same things... it gets hard to refute when theres that much info pointing the right way
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-09-29 at 1.52.02 am.png
    Screenshot 2026-09-29 at 1.52.02 am.png
    371.9 KB · Views: 0
op is just retarded. you cant just go off of what normies say.

If he's the same rating as Sean Opry then walk into a modeling agency and get a job. react to what ppl do not what they say jfl. stand next to Sean Opry and try to talk to women without being ignored lol
Your daddy Sean opry has no female appeal in the real world. Looks like a gay pigeon. Htn’s like Jensen asckles and Hayden Christensen mog opry into another dimension
 
yeah. u might have autism or some shit. do you have good dating life irl
I don't try talking to them afterwards. I mean kinda like the one from the texts I saw a few times coz she really wanted to but not really
 
oh thesee bitches are playing in ur face nigga. are you fucking them afterwards

oh thesee bitches are playing in ur face nigga. are you fucking them afterwards
and they aren't just blowing smoke up my ass either. this was one I just did. so yeah not like they all just agree. its only the first one ive got below 7 tho.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-10-02 at 4.20.47 pm.png
    Screenshot 2026-10-02 at 4.20.47 pm.png
    374.8 KB · Views: 0
you da reason this forum sucks ass nowdays posting shit about how shit .org is and than asking why is it shit. Contributed nothing
"nowadays" Bruh you joined in fucking MAY. you're talking like ur some sorta veteran
 
"nowadays" Bruh you joined in fucking MAY. you're talking like ur some sorta veteran
I didnt have to be here to know that the state of the forum has gotten worse since say 2020 and that people like you are the reason for it.
 
I didnt have to be here to know that the state of the forum has gotten worse since say 2020 and that people like you are the reason for it.
Well I'm sure everyone loves your contributions man
 


Anewuser2026
​

Iron​

JoinedSep 19, 2026Posts102Reputation62
 

Similar threads

whiskers52
Replies
16
Views
118
simematic
simematic
ANON
Replies
3
Views
33
ANON
ANON
Sayori
Replies
55
Views
248
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
Verdams mum
Replies
10
Views
62
keife
keife
horseman
Replies
92
Views
374
Thief
Thief

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Anewuser2026
Back
Top