mullatobonemasher
narcissist
- Joined
- Oct 1, 2025
- Posts
- 1,541
- Reputation
- 832
ask the same females what they think of you retard16 different girls? differnet nationalities? random gils on quick add that have no reason to be nice lmfao? another one...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
ask the same females what they think of you retard16 different girls? differnet nationalities? random gils on quick add that have no reason to be nice lmfao? another one...
offtopic?its hit or miss
best of the best - good subforum (obviously)
looksmaxxing - good
looksmaxxing questions - good
moneymaking & sucess - SLOP
ratings - worst subforum on here by FAR
prolly 2nd best subforumofftopic?
Okay.ask the same females what they think of you retard![]()
op is just retarded. you cant just go off of what normies say.prolly 2nd best subforum
what were you rated on here. also are these ur friends. you know women call fat bitches 10s right?Okay.
I was rated LMTN. no. these are girls on snapchat quick add. I litearlly talked to them within 2 minutes of adding.what were you rated on here. also are these ur friends. you know women call fat bitches 10s right?
im not saying im better looking im just saying that therating thread sucks cuz no one would call me above Sean opry but looks like nearly every girl asks think im more attractive than him.... and these are pro modelling photos. im not saying i look better than him in real life just saying no need to worship peopleop is just retarded. you cant just go off of what normies say.
If he's the same rating as Sean Opry then walk into a modeling agency and get a job. react to what ppl do not what they say jfl. stand next to Sean Opry and try to talk to women without being ignored lol
might be tryna fuck tbh. women are very agreeable.I was rated LMTN. no. these are girls on snapchat quick add. I litearlly talked to them within 2 minutes of adding.
I didnt rly believe it too. but I kinda stopped whenever I realized I asked 16 different ones randomly and they all said nearly same things... it gets hard to refute when theres that much info pointing the right waymight be tryna fuck tbh. women are very agreeable.
I love gandy but he really doesn't seem to have much appealmight be tryna fuck tbh. women are very agreeable.
Your daddy Sean opry has no female appeal in the real world. Looks like a gay pigeon. Htn’s like Jensen asckles and Hayden Christensen mog opry into another dimensionop is just retarded. you cant just go off of what normies say.
If he's the same rating as Sean Opry then walk into a modeling agency and get a job. react to what ppl do not what they say jfl. stand next to Sean Opry and try to talk to women without being ignored lol
oh thesee bitches are playing in ur face nigga. are you fucking them afterwardsI love gandy but he really doesn't seem to have much appeal![]()
Bruh I dont KNOW them. and no we stop talking afterwards.oh thesee bitches are playing in ur face nigga. are you fucking them afterwards
yeah. u might have autism or some shit. do you have good dating life irlBruh I dont KNOW them. and no we stop talking afterwards.
I don't try talking to them afterwards. I mean kinda like the one from the texts I saw a few times coz she really wanted to but not reallyyeah. u might have autism or some shit. do you have good dating life irl
oh thesee bitches are playing in ur face nigga. are you fucking them afterwards
and they aren't just blowing smoke up my ass either. this was one I just did. so yeah not like they all just agree. its only the first one ive got below 7 tho.oh thesee bitches are playing in ur face nigga. are you fucking them afterwards
you da reason this forum sucks ass nowdays posting shit about how shit .org is and than asking why is it shit. Contributed nothingTitle
"nowadays" Bruh you joined in fucking MAY. you're talking like ur some sorta veteranyou da reason this forum sucks ass nowdays posting shit about how shit .org is and than asking why is it shit. Contributed nothing
I didnt have to be here to know that the state of the forum has gotten worse since say 2020 and that people like you are the reason for it."nowadays" Bruh you joined in fucking MAY. you're talking like ur some sorta veteran
Well I'm sure everyone loves your contributions manI didnt have to be here to know that the state of the forum has gotten worse since say 2020 and that people like you are the reason for it.
well atleast my ptr is positive unlike yoursWell I'm sure everyone loves your contributions man
U care about that?well atleast my ptr is positive unlike yours
So/?[/HEADING][/HEADING]
[HEADING=3][HEADING=3]Anewuser2026Iron
JoinedSep 19, 2026Posts102Reputation62