Why is this site like society?

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
I think it’s kinda sad tbh,
Uglier users get bullied while better looking individuals get worshipped.
Obviously its a lookist site but I dont see any reason to be bullying the less attractive people. Some people might be doing it for banter but since most people on here are mentally unstable I wouldnt reccomend it.

I know it sounds bluepilled but when I joined I got alot of hate from various users,
It made me want to give up looksmaxing and leave this site forever.
Is that really what this site is for? Jokes asked I think we should actually try to give some real advice to people.

Atleast thats what I think

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, ElliotRodgerJr, RichardSpencel and 8 others
almost everything to looksmaxxing has been found already that's why this site ended up a playground for shitposters to shitpost and nothing useful.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: heroinfather, FailedNormie, Deleted member 1464 and 7 others
almost everything to looksmaxxing has been found already that's why this site ended up a playground for shitposters to shitpost and nothing useful.

True, I shitpost alot too but I think we shouldnt let this site fade away and become lookism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, BigBoy and Einon
chad can write any generic shitpost and it will get dozens of reactions and people saying hes right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1089, SikKunt and Deleted member 656
Its just the internet and we all are aspies in the end

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1089, Einon and Deleted member 656
What ugly person is getting bullied?

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
ye, I dont get it either, I usually insult only pretentious ugly people, the ones that think they are good looking but in reality are subhumans, but if the users doesnt do that he doesnt deserve any bullying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, BigBoy and Deleted member 1089
Cope I get worshipped even though I'm an androgynous balding lanklet with a hook nose

• Woah
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 685, BonesAndHarmony and 2 others
I only bully LOW IQ PEOPLE. I HATE STUPID PEOPLE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
i bully chads who fish for compliments tbh

• +1
What ugly person is getting bullied?
Tbh there are some, I think @TeemoNation got a little bullied when he revealed his face

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Tbh there are some, I think @TeemoNation got a little bullied when he revealed his face
yeah,but I would argue that was because he looked really low T.
i got bullied when I revealed my face as well,who cares tbh.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TeemoNation and SikKunt
yeah,but I would argue that was because he looked really low T.
I guess, don't know how weissbeier was bullied since I wasn't around.

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Mog or get mogged

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost and Einon
Lookism reigns everywhere. No exceptions.

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63
  • +1
Yea tbh JFL curries who post here get bullied like crazy

The only way to live life is to be good looking period

Looks is literally everything Personality matters like 5-10% of the attraction the rest is looks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1089
It doesnt have to, and also it should here I guess but instead of insulting others it would be better with advice.
yeah it's better to pm members u trust. i've received pms from greycels who are more careful (as they should).

• +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit and Deleted member 1089
After all, we are living in a society :soy:

ye, I dont get it either, I usually insult only pretentious ugly people, the ones that think they are good looking but in reality are subhumans, but if the users doesnt do that he doesnt deserve any bullying
Respactable opinion

And tbh this site made me more lookist. And I truly resent that. I used to judge people by their character, their looks didn't matter as much. As long as they were cool and nice to me I'd be their friend or acquaintance. But after joining the PSL sites I've just been analyzing faces and judging people's worth by that.

Regardless, lookism won't ever fade. It's a prejudice that's been around since the beginning of man. The only thing you can do is try to judge people not by how they look, but by the content of their character.

If you're ugly I'm giga truecel.

I’m below average but people messaged me saying I should kill myself and shit. They are probably just shitposting but I have ADD so I take jokes serious sometimes.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBoy and Einon
Can't disagree...

I’m below average but people messaged me saying I should kill myself and shit. They are probably just shitposting but I have ADD so I take jokes serious sometimes.
Damn.Ive only had good interactions with people here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089 and Vitruvian
That's honestly fucked up man. Don't listen to them, they have big homo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
THe things that haven’t been found r very abstract or the things that can b contributed require a lot of work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Just like in real life nobody knows how to treat me. I’m just that offputting

I think it’s kinda sad tbh,
Uglier users get bullied while better looking individuals get worshipped.
Obviously its a lookist site but I dont see any reason to be bullying the less attractive people. Some people might be doing it for banter but since most people on here are mentally unstable I wouldnt reccomend it.

I know it sounds bluepilled but when I joined I got alot of hate from various users,
It made me want to give up looksmaxing and leave this site forever.
Is that really what this site is for? Jokes asked I think we should actually try to give some real advice to people.

Atleast thats what I think
Orb get bullied at lookism because of his flaw. Doesn't mean Orb is that ugly but he mogs almost all incel out their who fucking bash him for his flaw.

Orb get bullied at lookism because of his flaw. Doesn't mean Orb is that ugly but he mogs almost all incel out their who fucking bash him for his flaw.
do you honestly think you are on the level of orb? I saw your other posts, you do not mog shit, you are a SUBHUMAN, and its not just one flaw its the entire face

do you honestly think you are on the level of orb? I saw your other posts, you do not mog shit, you are a SUBHUMAN, and its not just one flaw its the entire face
Did I say?
The problem with you is your so fucking predictable you should keep your mfucking mouth, you mother fucker
Did I say?

The problem with you is your so fucking predictable you should keep your mfucking mouth, you mother fucker
Did I say?

@chesscel speak you mfucker

Last edited:
Did I say?

no you didnt, but you obviously implied based on your other post history, you are the lowest IQ and the most obnoxious poster on this site, you deserve everything you get

Did I say?

no you didnt, but you obviously implied based on your other post history, you are the lowest IQ and the most obnoxious poster on this site, you deserve everything you get
Prove it
if you don't like it then ignore all my post your not that fucking special so stop acting that you are.
Prove it

if you don't like it then ignore all my post your not that fucking special so stop acting that you are.
Prove it

I don't implaying anything your just a fucking idiot

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1106