Why isn't Broderick Hunter talked about as much?

D

Deleted member 30488

Kraken
Images   2023 12 09T150357118 Images   2023 12 09T150409710 Images   2023 12 09T150446472
honestly one of the most handsome guys I've ever seen, even though he's racist, I admit that this guy is very GL
3319848 3F63DEBD 948B 4D94 8F2C 3534C8EDDB64 Images   2023 12 09T1356523502
Mogg this turtle into Gandy Heaven

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, aesthetic beauty, Nick.Harte and 5 others
He’s nothing compared to Mukasa

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Heinrich Schmidt and Deleted member 30488
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Deleted member 43058
cus hes black. a mogger regardless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Whitepill_Saint and TechnoBoss
still nigger failo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, TechnoBoss, Pogin_chan and 1 other person
Austin Dunham redpill

He was like back in 2020-2021 .org nowadays not so much.

He's talked about but Mukasa mogs him to death, superior East African Nilotic genes

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
still nigger failo
Any female would choose him over you, keep coping about muh superior race, you look ethnic as fuck lol, shit philtrum too

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Deleted member 33711
Any female would choose him over you, keep coping about muh superior race, you look ethnic as fuck lol, shit philtrum too
he mogs me

but still looks shit compared to Henry Cavill and so on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, m0ss26 and sportsmogger
he mogs me

but still looks shit compared to Henry Cavill and so on
No he doesn't lol, Henry Cavill gets mogged to death by guys like Mukasa and Broderick

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Deleted member 23558 and khvirgin
Put your racism aside and look at them, Broderick objectively mogs but Cavill has more appeal.
Compare him to Matt Bomer

Bomer just looks better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
I think Mukasa Kakonge looks better. prob the best full black i ever seen

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
View attachment 2598287View attachment 2598288View attachment 2598289
honestly one of the most handsome guys I've ever seen, even though he's racist, I admit that this guy is very GL
View attachment 2598290View attachment 2598292
Mogg this turtle into Gandy Heaven
MBJ has lots more exposure. Outside of .org forums, no one knows who Broderick Hunter is. There could be hundreds of thousands of good looking Tyrones in places like Detroit, NYC, Atlanta, Chicago, Milwaukee etc but no one knows who they are and foids won't think you're sexy if they never seen you before.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 30488
did he get any procedures done?

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Deleted member 30488
Mukasa is more pretty but hunter has more appeal and he looks more like he has a BBC. That's the most important thing for BBC game

Hunter is the nigga who has to be kept on the field because massa too afraid of getting cucked. Mukasa looks like he's promoted to house nigga for good behavior and manners

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 43058, Sprinkles and 3 others
Mukasa is more pretty but hunter has more appeal and he looks more like he has a BBC. That's the most important thing for BBC game

Hunter is the nigga who has to be kept on the field because massa too afraid of getting cucked. Mukasa looks like he's promoted to house nigga for good behavior and manners
boderick is well spoken and acts like a human wym

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and m0ss26
Probably cause this forum is racist and worships whites.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, horizontallytall, Jamaldickjavontus and 4 others

Me is BBC, too

Probably cause this forum is racist and worships whites.
jbw is pretty legit but the amount of whites on here with a superiority complex is absurd. Mogger ethnics will never get their full respect because the retards on here always need to cope

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
I think it’s because he has a rather tall Caucasian looking meso skull. Black guys on .org can’t project themselves into him as much

How is broderick racist??

It’s because MBJ is a famous actor with tons of media exposure meanwhile Broderick is just a model who very few people outside of PSL circles know about

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, m0ss26 and aesthetic beauty

Mukasa does better than Hunter on old. But don’t quote me on that.