Why isn't Lefort 2 mentioned enough?

D
They offer every custom osteotomy that doest expose the brain
Thnx.

1.do u know anything about modified french split bsso?

2.do u think chin wing destroys gonial angle?

Yes
No but it don't improve it
Thnx again'.

I want a longer ramus and RealSurgeryMax recommended me modified french split bsso,but i cant find anything about it here or on google.
Does it has another name which is more famous?
And do u have any links on French split bsso?

I also heard that ching wing with downgraft can increase ramus length buth acromegaly_chad said it destroys gonial angle.
However,i have seen @kota ascension and he got chin wing but his gonial angle is intact in the after

lefrot 1 is extremly safe while lefort 2 is where you get into very high risk territory

lefrot 1 is extremly safe while lefort 2 is where you get into very high risk territory
Do you know which are the specific high prevalence risks? Namely (f.e. that area nerve damage, etc).

Edit: @NOTCHADRIP I know Lf1 is low on risk if done with a good bimax surgeon, but the ascending Lf2 surgery's risks is what I'm after.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1660
Do you know the specific high prevalence risks? Namely (f.e. eye nerve damage, etc).
no but lefrot 1 is very low risk with top surgeons.alarafor does a minimaly invasie appraoch where its all done in a small incision and patitent can go home next day

Dr. Zarrinbal does high cut BSSO it carries less risk for nerve damage but increases risk of relapse and it's aesthetically inferior to a regular BSSO.
Yes you could probably lenghten the ramus but I'm not sure if it's done so in practice.

Le fort 2 is useless to discuss its a unicorn surgery thats even riskier and less common than a lefort 3 and only ever done in syndromatic patients. Plus I don't really see why the augmentation of the lefort 2 area should be particularly important you eill end up looking like a rat
why is lf2 more risky than lf3?

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
why is lf2 more risky than lf3?
48BB598A 1132 40CA 9B82 AE0272A1033E

not sure if this is talking abt surgery but it’s over

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 2729
Are there any examples of lefort 3?

Osteotomies > Implants pill by Dr. A. himself
2000223_Reply_from_Andreishchev.jpg

@jj43 did you do Ching wing this with him?

@FreakkForLife @Zenturio @russiancel @444
Yeah I got a chin wing with Dr Andrei and it went very well

• Woah
Yeah I got a chin wing with Dr Andrei and it went very well
Did you do anything else later? Like bimax or jaw implants.

Why is chin wing controversial @Acromegaly_Chad?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1660 and jj43
Dr. Zarrinbal does high cut BSSO it carries less risk for nerve damage but increases risk of relapse and it's aesthetically inferior to a regular BSSO.
Yes you could probably lenghten the ramus but I'm not sure if it's done so in practice.

Le fort 2 is useless to discuss its a unicorn surgery thats even riskier and less common than a lefort 3 and only ever done in syndromatic patients. Plus I don't really see why the augmentation of the lefort 2 area should be particularly important you eill end up looking like a rat
Why do you believe high cut bsso to be inferior?

Did you do anything else later? Like bimax or jaw implants.

Why is chin wing controversial @Acromegaly_Chad?
Nothing like that but I did get an otoplasty after

• +1
risk? not like we have much to lose

iu

With Lefort 1 a recessed face (not just jaw) will get an almost next to nothing eye area improvement, and maybe a midface length reduction other than upper jaw forward growth. If only that lower part of the maxilla is receeded lefort 1 will help, but if your undereye support is crap, and your midface is recessed MF + infra implants copes will mask the problem not fix it.

Custom-Infraorbital-Maxillary-Malar-Implants-thicknesses-color-mapping-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis-300x189.jpg
Maxilla.png

This guy gave 20k $ for a bimax, after:
2357145_tyrion.png

Subhuman face before and after Lefort 2:
ZTMx1vR.jpg

1625169975703-png.1203325

Maybe high cut Lefort 1 + paranasal implant + ZSO/something for the eyes (+ BSSO, genio) could come close.

Is it that it's (Lf2) such a risky surgery and most surgeons won't offer it for cosmetic reasons or what?

@Acromegaly_Chad @one job away @Preston @Zenturio @alienmaxxer @SendMePicsToRate @subhuman incel @WannaBeA6 @Lorsss
because no one does this for cosmetic reasons bro

You can thumbpull for maxilla it works but be patient and consistent for 9 months +.

Use face puller device. But it is true if you don't have good upper maxilla or under average you look never be > 4.75-5 PSL HTN with the best jaw and eye area possible.

Thnx again'.

I want a longer ramus and RealSurgeryMax recommended me modified french split bsso,but i cant find anything about it here or on google.
Does it has another name which is more famous?
And do u have any links on French split bsso?

I also heard that ching wing with downgraft can increase ramus length buth acromegaly_chad said it destroys gonial angle.
However,i have seen @kota ascension and he got chin wing but his gonial angle is intact in the after
bro just dm me about this

because no one does this for cosmetic reasons bro
Wrong. Dr Andreischev.
You can thumbpull for maxilla it works but be patient and consistent for 9 months +.

Use face puller device. But it is true if you don't have good upper maxilla or under average you look never be > 4.75-5 PSL HTN with the best jaw and eye area possible.
Link the device.

It seems hard if next to impossible to pull the maxilla especially the upper part forward with a "device"

Wrong. Dr Andreischev.

Link the device.

It seems hard if next to impossible to pull the maxilla especially the upper part forward with a "device"
What do you mean especially the upper part? If you move one part of the maxilla, the whole complex moves I would imagine?

And does Dr A have any results to show?

What do you mean especially the upper part? If you move one part of the maxilla, the whole complex moves I would imagine?

And does Dr A have any results to show?
You pull the maxilla by pushing it up? How?

Link the device.

No but I mean you can pull the entire maxilla forward and down right?
If you link the facepuller I would understand what's you're talking about

Wrong. Dr Andreischev.

Link the device.

Don’t care about a Russian surgeon west European or USA only

extremely risky surgery generally only done on deformed people. Not on normies trying to look like chad.
there is no point in living as a non chad. I could take a risk even if chances for dying would be reach 40-60%

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston