Why med/ light curry is the best pheno

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Fairness is ideal in women but was never ideal in men. Why? White represents purity , chastity and cleanliness. Black represents chaos, Dionysian forces and violence.

Niggers with underdeveloped prefrontal is violent, given over to instincts and promiscuous. A white man is pure but little else. He's basically a baby.

But a light brown curry or med represents the perfect blend of these two primordial instincts and a harmony that is a dialectic rising beyond these two. It's representative of a man who is both pure and chaste but also a powerful man when he needs to be.

Bhishma is portrayed as white to emphasize his vow of lifelong celibacy but it's a metaphor. Krishna is portrayed as dark but intended as a sacred darkness because he is transcendental, God, inconceivable.

This is why a well developed curry/ med ( like me I'm 6'3) is more attractive to a woman face to face because it is the complete man.

Attachments

• 1500x500 (1).jpeg
    1500x500 (1).jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
Med =/= light curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lygodactylus, .👽. and 11 others
From your pics you're dark/medium brown not light brown though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
From your pics you're dark/medium brown not light brown though
I voluntarily chose to become tanned as I was revolted by the degenerate Brahmins I was surrounded by who prized whiteness as a desirable trait. Sick of such degeneracy I spent hours in the Sun cultivating virtue and feeling the sun seep through my marrow and reawaken my manhood after decadent teenage years. My face is p light brown tho it's only my body which is medium brown. Pic of me before I chose to become a kshatriya :

Attachments

• received_650010773020202.jpeg
    received_650010773020202.jpeg
    41.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: PushingTheLimits, Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
cope lol

another "why (trait I have) is ideal" thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PushingTheLimits, Deleted member 17291, AscendingHero and 12 others
cope lol

another "why (trait I have) is ideal" thread
Cope lol

Another

" cope lol

another " why( trait I have ) is ideal" thread
"
by a person who does not have said trait

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and Deleted member 15827
Cope lol

Another

" cope lol

another " why( trait I have ) is ideal" thread
"
by a person who does not have said trait
lol I have a germanic pheno. In the summer I become the darkest white in my class within a couple of months if I'm not careful, I can easily get to your level of darkness just with better undertones and if I use ß-carotene I get an even better colouring. Even if you are nerdic you can just blast Melanotan-2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and StrangerDanger
lol I have a germanic pheno. In the summer I become the darkest white in my class within a couple of months if I'm not careful, I can easily get to your level of darkness just with better undertones and if I use ß-carotene I get an even better colouring. Even if you are nerdic you can just blast Melanotan-2
View attachment 1547889
You can blast whatever that's not my point. My point is why such colouring is ideal. It is something to do with our psyche.

You can blast whatever that's not my point.

You insinuated that I was saying that it's cope because I don't have said trait, when I do and anyone could get it.
My point is why such colouring is ideal. It is something to do with our psyche.

Yes, I agree with your conclusion somewhat tbh but the way you got there is utterly retarded. Being slightly tanned shows that you healthy and have the time to spend outside (status).

On top of that reaching the point, you describe as a perfect blend is also influenced by bones and soft features.

Saying this guy f.x. looks like a pure baby would be a bit retarded. The nerdic pheno counteracts the masculinity thereas if he was darker he would perhaps look too masculine.

Furthermore, while having a healthy complexion is important what women consider the ideal pheno is so subjective that it's pretty much pointless to talk about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, AscendingHero and StrangerDanger
meds look different than light skin curries tho

View attachment 1547903
You insinuated that I was saying that it's cope because I don't have said trait, when I do and anyone could get it.

Yes, I agree with your conclusion somewhat tbh but the way you got there is utterly retarded. Being slightly tanned shows that you healthy and have the time to spend outside (status).

On top of that reaching the point, you describe as a perfect blend is also influenced by bones and soft features.
View attachment 1547909
Saying this guy f.x. looks like a pure baby would be a bit retarded. The nerdic pheno counteracts the masculinity thereas if he was darker he would perhaps look too masculine.

Furthermore, while having a healthy complexion is important what women consider the ideal pheno is so subjective that it's pretty much pointless to talk about.
Lots of assumptions:
One is that I made out to assume you didn't have such trait. It was a meme format in which I said it and it was partly in jest, I call random people manlets here

Also never said that it's the only reason or the only facet of looksmax. Lots of strawmanning here.

This is why a well developed curry/ med ( like me I'm 6'3) is more attractive to a woman face to face because it is the complete man.
Jfl you think you're med?

Tanned Northern european is ideal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 5180 and 6 others
Lots of assumptions:
One is that I made out to assume you didn't have such trait. It was a meme format in which I said it and it was partly in jest, I call random people manlets here

Also never said that it's the only reason or the only facet of looksmax. Lots of strawmanning here.

"Why med/ light curry is the best pheno"​

What I am saying is that there is no best pheno. It depends on too many variables and even then there is a lot subjectivity. Please tell me how that is me strawmanning your argument.

"Why med/ light curry is the best pheno"​

What I am saying is that there is no best pheno. It depends on too many variables and even then there is a lot subjectivity. Please tell me how that is me strawmanning your argument.
Because I'm an Aryan and what I say is right

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, gamma, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
They look like sagging candlewax in an abrasive swirling murk . Sand pheno, Europeans should stay blonde. Tanning is for curry and med
Gatekeep harder because you cant embrace the mog
If you look at the best looking men in the world you will find that they are overwhelmingly Atlantids or Nordics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 15827, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Maybe in South India this is considered light skin curry, but not anywhere else
U sudhra first off its at sunset second off there's a spring filter third I have tanned to look this way. I have explained why in another comment above. I can be lighter if I stay out of the Sun for a while but the Sun is my God and I cannot desist from embracing him

Gatekeep harder because you cant embrace the mog
If you look at the best looking men in the world you will find that they are overwhelmingly Atlantids or Nordics
That's cause good conditions. Well developed curry mogs aka grown up in upper middle or blessed by Gods

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
not gonna lie Meeks’ skin color + eye color mogs. it makes your eyes stand out so much

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 15827 and BearBoy
Lol our Indo-European progenitors were a mix of male Ukrainian/Russian hunter gatherer lineages (EHG) and female lineages from the Caucases (CHG). What moggers they must have been.... :LOL:
Werent the caucasian genes more dominant there though? since yamnaya people were black haired and browner, and they had rarely blonde people but eugenics took over.

not gonna lie Meeks’ skin color + eye color mogs. it makes your eyes stand out so much
Yep. Meeks wouldn't have gone viral if pale Caucasoid. He's more Dionysian tho in colour , represents untamed forces which may attract women who cannot stand the stultifying late capitalist libido supression

Lol our Indo-European progenitors were a mix of male Ukrainian/Russian hunter gatherer lineages (EHG) and female lineages from the Caucases (CHG). What moggers they must have been.... :LOL:
Indo Europeans did not invade curryland jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 16571
That's cause good conditions. Well developed curry mogs aka grown up in upper middle or blessed by Gods
Lol how, not in phenotype atleast hence why its almost impossible to find south asians above 6.5 PSL
Beyond that on average northern europeans are the tallest countries on earth, have the best bodybuilding genetics after blacks(on par with polynesians), better craniums, soft features and coloring
It's kind of a no brainer

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Fairness is ideal in women but was never ideal in men. Why? White represents purity , chastity and cleanliness. Black represents chaos, Dionysian forces and violence.

Niggers with underdeveloped prefrontal is violent, given over to instincts and promiscuous. A white man is pure but little else. He's basically a baby.

We all know you got this from me when I posted a thread on my debate and discussion with a normie :ROFLMAO:

A646dc09517e5a713aceaf2191715079

Classic bud-bud-ding-ding from freshie land. UNORIGINAL HACKS! :LOL:

• JFL
Lol how, not in phenotype atleast hence why its almost impossible to find south asians above 6.5 PSL
Beyond that on average northern europeans are the tallest countries on earth, have the best bodybuilding genetics after blacks(on par with polynesians), better craniums, soft features and coloring
It's kind of a no brainer
Ur dumb brother I don't want to keep explaining shit. You talk about random shit , I'm talking about colouring not overall looks

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Ur dumb brother I don't want to keep explaining shit. You talk about random shit , I'm talking about colouring not overall looks
How the hell can they possible colormog this, first of all they would need light eyes to even stand a chance

Post some examples

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and AscendingHero
How the hell can they possible colormog this, first of all they would need light eyes to even stand a chance
View attachment 1547941View attachment 1547942

Post some examples
They look disgusting, like a Barbie doll made by Lucifer. Blue eyes are good but it's too random. Curries sometimes have blue eyes , but not required. The colour, the beautiful beard and height is enough for a curry to mog any race except the meds.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and StrangerDanger
Black no shine ! Ye bro I based my entire post on this ur correct mr. Virus man

You want to fix my virus? No sorry, put me through to someone else pls. My internet isn't working because your shitty provider fucked it up. Nothing is wrong with my computer your bud-bud.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel and volcelfatcel
complete nonsense slavs/nordics are the most masculine people on earth with some possible exceptions of smaller ethnic groups like polynesians etc

light curries/meds are weak, light curries are worshipped in india because they are seen as more aryan thats it, they would prefer a more white guy any day of the week

and meds have worshiped nordics forever like the romans wearing blonde wigs(males and females)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 15827
Tales from mumbai. Op is probably a virgin.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn

But a light brown curry or med represents the perfect blend of these two primordial instincts and a harmony that is a dialectic rising beyond these two. It's representative of a man who is both pure and chaste but also a powerful man when he needs to be.

Bhishma is portrayed as white to emphasize his vow of lifelong celibacy but it's a metaphor. Krishna is portrayed as dark but intended as a sacred darkness because he is transcendental, God, inconceivable.

All moggers:

• +1