Why med/ light curry is the best pheno

complete nonsense slavs/nordics are the most masculine people on earth with some possible exceptions of smaller ethnic groups like polynesians etc

light curries/meds are weak, light curries are worshipped in india because they are seen as more aryan thats it, they would prefer a more white guy any day of the week

and meds have worshiped nordics forever like the romans wearing blonde wigs(males and females)
You idiot, this was not a racial thread. It was more on how our psyches operate. You can be med , perfect skin yet be 5'2. Light curries are worshipped because manual labour implied darker skin. It has nothing to do with inherent instincts
Romans did all sorts of decadent things, the real nobles worked out in the sun naked. Nuff said

Werent the caucasian genes more dominant there though? since yamnaya people were black haired and browner, and they had rarely blonde people but eugenics took over.
New line of evidence (or rather lack of) points to the Indo-European Urheimat being located in central Ukraine and belonging to the Sredniy Stog people. Yamnaya later absorbed this territory and it's people, but Yamnaya male lineages don't seem to appear anywhere in Western Europe or any other place that Indo-Europeans later conquered. Yamnaya were on average 35% CHG, and I imagine Sredniy Stog people had a bit less CHG in them (maybe 20-25%).

Screen Shot 2021 12 01 at 101047 AM
ppGykHg.jpg

EHG (75% ANE, 25% WHG) acquired the "main" blonde hair allele from their ANE ancestors. You're right in that it didn't show up frequently until Corded Ware, but this is the gene for platinum blonde hair now common in Scandinavia, not the "русый" hair color that's so common in Slavs today.

For example:
My Ukrainian wife doesn't have this "blonde" gene (I checked lol)
rG5thAq.jpg

Indo Europeans did not invade curryland jfl

Explain the earliest R1a lineage, that's so common in Brahmins, appearing first in Ukraine. :forcedsmile:

• Woah
Reactions: BearBoy
New line of evidence (or rather lack of) points to the Indo-European Urheimat being located in central Ukraine and belonging to the Sredniy Stog people. Yamnaya later absorbed this territory and it's people, but Yamnaya male lineages don't seem to appear anywhere in Western Europe or any other place that Indo-Europeans later conquered. Yamnaya were on average 35% CHG, and I imagine Sredniy Stog people had a bit less CHG in them (maybe 20-25%).

View attachment 1547952
ppGykHg.jpg

EHG (75% ANE, 25% WHG) acquired the "main" blonde hair allele from their ANE ancestors. You're right in that it didn't show up frequently until Corded Ware, but this is the gene for platinum blonde hair now common in Scandinavia, not the "русый" hair color that's so common in Slavs today.

For example:
rG5thAq.jpg

Explain the earliest R1a lineage, that's so common in Brahmins, appearing first in Ukraine. :forcedsmile:
R1a haplogroup does not suggest invasion. It was probably intermixing. Brahmins said let's see u meditate for 30 min and indo Europeans were warriors and liked a challenge so they did and Brahmins were like ok now u can marry my daughter. Many Greeks also came here and lots of philosophy interchange, some Greeks also fucked desi babes so Greeks invaded Us? Also y did u censor ur wife's bewbs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16571

View attachment 1547952
ppGykHg.jpg

For example:
rG5thAq.jpg

Based you are high IQ tbh, i dont know much about these things just started but had a thought since i know biology

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
must be why you can just tell when a girl prefers white guys vs darkskins

Lifefuel sort of, I’m like a curry looking med, I think…

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
>You
>aryan

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
the cope is unreal

Attachments

• 1645132603460.png
    1645132603460.png
    84.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
You idiot, this was not a racial thread. It was more on how our psyches operate. You can be med , perfect skin yet be 5'2. Light curries are worshipped because manual labour implied darker skin. It has nothing to do with inherent instincts
Romans did all sorts of decadent things, the real nobles worked out in the sun naked. Nuff said
u obivosuly know nothing about brahamins or aryan invasion

• JFL