Why mixed race kids tend to be better looking

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
Persons looks=representative of their health and genes (from natures view)

Mixed race kids have their genes diluted of what nature deems harmful conditions because both parents genes are so different. It’s the opposite of what happens in incest. So as a result this translates into good looks

Jews were on to something???

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
they dont lul

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Xangsane and CursedOne

Mixed race kids have their genes diluted of what nature deems harmful conditions because both parents genes are so different. It’s the opposite of what happens in incest. So as a result this translates into good looks

Not really.
Mutts1

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 16369, Ryan and 8 others

Why cocktail mogs plain juice ?

• JFL
Reactions: angelo
Genetic diversity basically.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
jews are half right. race mixing is only good if both parents are human. mixing shitskins with shitskins or shitskins with humans gets you a shitskin. eventually if you dilute the shitskin enough you might get something resembling human.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 1851
That's the propaganda working upon your brain. Too much racemixing leads to every human looking & thinking the same and diluting the DNA, we can already see this happening in many parts of Europe.

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 22285 and Xangsane
That's the propaganda working upon your brain. Too much racemixing leads to every human looking & thinking the same and diluting the DNA, we can already see this happening in many parts of Europe.
This isn't true since it doesn't account for de novo mutations.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
Psl users can keep crying for lightskins

81C10A13 5234 4C55 8CCE 9DF42476007A
2526F18D F2CE 4722 BDB0 FE9713062380
18BF83F2 087F 485A ADC4 D52C2817CD33

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Nebula, Deleted member 20370 and 3 others
lightskin nig foids are white man's toys, they're climbing the genetic ladder to one day cease being light skinned nig, but to be considered a dark skinned white

Mutts smv and looks is sky high
That’s why i’ll make sure my baby momma is some nordics stacy to make sure my kids will have the best chances in life

lightskin nig foids are white man's toys, they're climbing the genetic ladder to one day cease being light skinned nig, but to be considered a dark skinned white
They fuck blacks far more though but whatever keep coping dumbass. Mooo lotto girls fuck both, they learn to suck bbc from cumskin mothers

Mutts smv and looks is sky high
That’s why i’ll make sure my baby momma is some nordics stacy to make sure my kids will have the best chances in life
View attachment 1925188

Nerdic women are genetic garbage (genetic mimes). They don't actually carry the genes that make Nordic chads.

wrong. Racemixing has been happening for centuries and it leads to new ethnic and cultural groups.

They're disgusting looking, unequivocally.

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
wrong. Racemixing has been happening for centuries and it leads to new ethnic and cultural groups.
Racemixing in the sense of drastically different groups intermixing on a large scale hasn't happened before our age because it's only been facilitated by globalization. It's completely unnatural, and frankly just gross.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
Kind of cherry picked. Never seen a mulatto/mulatta that looks that bad.
I will say it's true but not a guarantee and not as extreme as people believe it to be.
Most attractive mulattas/mullattos literally have obese LTB white moms and average black guys

Racemixing in the sense of drastically different groups intermixing on a large scale hasn't happened before our age because it's only been facilitated by globalization. It's completely unnatural, and frankly just gross.
Reminder that humans, neanderthals and denisovans intermixed on a very large scale and they were different species. Even in early human history the genetic difference between nearby races was as much not if greater than the difference between modern ethnic groups today. E.g. the yamnaya and european aborigines or the emishi and the yayoi

Cheddar man britain race black history 1810791533
OIP

C61HUBrWkAEc1v1

Not to even mention that the genetic difference between adjacent tribes in africa is greater then the genetic diference of all eurasian races. What I am against though is people living in places and not culturally assimilating.

Most mixed race people look fucking ugly, It's a downgrade for sure.

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
Reminder that humans, neanderthals and denisovans intermixed on a very large scale and they were different species. Even in early human history the genetic difference between nearby races was as much not if greater than the difference between modern ethnic groups today. E.g. the yamnaya and european aborigines or the emishi and the yayoi

View attachment 1925487View attachment 1925488

View attachment 1925489

Not to even mention that the genetic difference between adjacent tribes in africa is greater then the genetic diference of all eurasian races. What I am against though is people living in places and not culturally assimilating.
Nice try, according to (((modern sceince))) the human genetic code hasn't changed in 28,000 years, and neanderthals make up less than 4% of the genetic code of Europeans, ie no mass scale mixing. There's no such thing as another hominid species, but even your made up sci-fi writing tier "science" doesn't back up the naturality of racemixing.