why most curries are ugly and why race mixing is bad

Ryan

Ryan

''ALL IS IN FLAMES''
I believe that various races have evolved distinctive facial features that complement each other. For instance, a race with prominent eyes may also possess a substantial brow ridge to harmonize with this feature, as seen in the Aboriginal population.
Sothebys mdbrightspotcdn

In the case of curries, there is a mix of Aboriginal and Caucasian ancestry. I hypothesize that within their genetic makeup, there are both alleles for big and small eyes(big eyes from abos and small from Caucasian ancestry), as well as for a prominent or subtle brow ridge. However, due to the dominance of genes associated with big eyes and a less pronounced brow ridge, curries tend to exhibit bulging eyes, while Aboriginal individuals typically display more finely shaped eyes.
E96

Explains why Mutts are ugly
Looksmax

Portrait of a Psychopath UCSB 7e39f6a7975a86f7414ee38e929f944f

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1, Michael Myers, Lurker69 and 6 others
Yea.. you hypothesize..

@inferiorpispot234 @BrahminBoss @Preston @GuyFromSingapore @TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
THIS MOG CURRIES 2023 MDR :

Alex Dawn CHAD :

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, LooksThinker and the BULL
I believe that various races have evolved distinctive facial features that complement each other. For instance, a race with prominent eyes may also possess a substantial brow ridge to harmonize with this feature, as seen in the Aboriginal population.
View attachment 2562694
In the case of curries, there is a mix of Aboriginal and Caucasian ancestry. I hypothesize that within their genetic makeup, there are both dominant and recessive genes for big and small eyes(big eyes from abos and small from Caucasian ancestry), as well as for a prominent or subtle brow ridge. However, due to the dominance of genes associated with big eyes and a less pronounced brow ridge, curries tend to exhibit bulging eyes, while Aboriginal individuals typically display more finely shaped eyes.
View attachment 2562704
View attachment 2562726
View attachment 2562727
No its mainly the diet, famines and lack of physical activities and in our culture and heavy emphasis on studymaxing and rot for JEE NEET

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, SidharthTheSlayer, zura and 1 other person
It is the fact that these steppe ooga boogas decided to invade the subcontinent that made curry race so ugly, it is not because of iran neolithic mixing with AASI that did it, in face it was that combo that resulted in an advanced ancient civilization that was highly cultured and a utopia by todays standards, these people downgraded the subcontinent and ruined the gene pool for thousands of years to come.

• Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and rand anon
View attachment 2562694
In the case of curries, there is a mix of Aboriginal and Caucasian ancestry. I hypothesize that within their genetic makeup, there are both dominant and recessive genes for big and small eyes(big eyes from abos and small from Caucasian ancestry), as well as for a prominent or subtle brow ridge. However, due to the dominance of genes associated with big eyes and a less pronounced brow ridge, curries tend to exhibit bulging eyes, while Aboriginal individuals typically display more finely shaped eyes.
View attachment 2562704
View attachment 2562726
View attachment 2562727
Ur literally curry urself lol kys

Reminder that op is indian

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, GuyFromSingapore, rand anon and 1 other person

Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, the BULL and Ryan
i am high class with least/negligible amount of abo genes so no it doesnt apply to me
U are still curry lol kys u will never be white

Nigga why u got "racist" in ur profile description u will never be anything more than curry to like 99% of the world except for other self hatinng autist incel hindus like urself here

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Ryan and WanderingBurro

Nigga why u got "racist" in ur profile description u will never be anything more than curry to like 99% of the world except for other self hatinng autist incel hindus like urself here
he's like that fat piece of shit @BrahminBoss. fucking fat abomination

yes i am a curry no shit and who said i want to be white?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
he's like that fat piece of shit @BrahminBoss. fucking fat abomination
Every curry on looksmax:
IMG 5301

Holy shit i used to be like this even tho im dalit

@GuyFromSingapore and @rand anon be uggggh my take cause the combo of steppe AASI and and iranic resulted in their weird ooogabooga deformed appearance, u should be thanking the abo component for giving what little they have like a bigger penis and a nice red hue, these idiots be pointing at the Kalash tribe with a soy face not realizing every picture u see of them is the same top 1% people who managed to get the blonde hair trait that is mtn in west. For u autists who cant grasp this, a 1%er of the kailash tribe is a weak mtn in west, pathethic, meanwhile a 1% curry can stand toe to toe with a 1%er of west while still having AASI abo admixture.

tagging bhais, with similar views @SidharthTheSlayer @BrahminBoss @CFW432 @horizontallytall

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon
@reptiles