Why Muslims like Europe so much?

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
They don't belong there
I hate europe and Europeans (like Muslims do even tho they won't admit it cause they like to play the peaceful kind [lmao if you believe it]) so I'll never move to Europe or interact with Europeans
If you hate a type of people why the actual fuck would live in their countries???

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Despicable, Deleted member 18522 and diamondbill
They don't nigga.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: qqpkp and Mr. President
You realize European muzzies also exist, right? Bosnians, Albanians..... And historically speaking, Arab muzzies ruled in Spain, Portugal and Italy. As for why muzzies like Europe/the west so much, it's because living standards here are very good compared to their own countries. But ironically they are being materialistic which does clash against Islamic beliefs that the afterlife is important, unlike this earthly life (in comparison).

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Xangsane, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 12 others
You realize European muzzies also exist, right? Bosnians, Albanians..... And historically speaking, Arab muzzies ruled in Spain, Portugal and Italy. As for why muzzies like Europe/the west so much, it's because living standards here are very good compared to their own countries. But ironically they are being materialistic which does clash against Islamic beliefs that the afterlife is important, unlike this earthly life (in comparison).
True but:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit and Michael Myers
1) He's not a muzzie
2) He's not in the west
Don't Muslims hate europe? They only like western countries because of better standards of living and the opportunities that come with it but they loath the western lifestyle and westerners alike. The riots in Paris that happened last year echoed a similar sentiment.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Don't Muslims hate europe? They only like western countries because of better standards of living and the opportunities that come with it but they loath the western lifestyle and westerners alike. The riots in Paris that happened last year echoed a similar sentiment.
They might hate European politics (look at France, for instance, with their anti-islam laws) but they absolutely are trying to live here, to escape their own countries. They don't hate the western lifestyle because they are imitating it themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Jason Voorhees
We have Europe not pink pussies

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and aleksander
They don't, they don't have anywhere else to go. They are predominately the poor and violent excess men that are either being forced out of their Country of origin or can't find work. Other Muslim Countries will not take them. Only leftist Euros are dumb enough to take them.

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87, Despicable, Primalsplit and 6 others
Funny coming from someone like you, Pablo. :feelskek:

we are not the same.

🇬🇧 2 white English lads vs 2 criminal Muhammad’s destroying property:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Despicable, Primalsplit, mogstars and 2 others
They don't belong there
I hate europe and Europeans (like Muslims do even tho they won't admit it cause they like to play the peaceful kind [lmao if you believe it]) so I'll never move to Europe or interact with Europeans
If you hate a type of people why the actual fuck would live in their countries???
Your post makes no sense. You probably read some negative comments on social media some minutes ago and then you came here to cry about Muslims hating Europe. You have a low iq and you are too emotional, probably you have autism as well like most westerners.

There are 2 billion Muslims in this world, only 1-2% of them lives in Europe and like 7 million of them are from the Balkans, not Arabia or Africa.
The ones that immigrated into Europe don’t hate Europe, maybe their children who were born here do sometimes because they grow up in racism and they have nowhere else to go because as I said they were born here unfortunately and you can’t just leave the continent over night if you’re not rich or offered a job somewhere else

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87, Latinus, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 6 others
They don't, they don't have anywhere else to go. They are predominately the poor and violent excess men that are either being forced out of their Country of origin or can't find work. Other Muslim Countries will not take them. Only leftist Euros are dumb enough to take them.
those leftists are dumb as fuck

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and OldRooster
Your post makes no sense. You probably read some negative comments on social media some minutes ago and then you came here to cry about Muslims hating Europe. You have a low iq and you are too emotional, probably you have autism as well like most westerners.

There are 2 billion Muslims in this world, only 1-2% of them lives in Europe and like 7 million of them are from the Balkans, not Arabia or Africa.
The ones that immigrated into Europe don’t hate Europe, maybe their children who were born here do sometimes because they grow up in racism and they have nowhere else to go because as I said they were born here unfortunately and you can’t just leave the continent over night if you’re not rich or offered a job somewhere else
That's how you cope?

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Primalsplit and The Grinch
Muslims have NO DIGNITY, moving to Europe is admitting they're a failed society

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Despicable, aleksander and Primalsplit
But ironically they are being materialistic which does clash against Islamic beliefs that the afterlife is important, unlike this earthly life (in comparison).
😳😳😳

Europe has a better standard of living, more religious freedom and more liberal culture

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and aleksander
Because Bürgergeld

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Are you even capable of surviving on your own with that IQ ?
He is a Brazilian Christian. They talk about Christ in the morning while engaging in orgies at night. That should tell you everything about their IQ.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Primalsplit, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
it's the closet place where they can settle that isn't a shithole like africa or the middle east. of course they are too low iq to understand by continuing to settle and terraform the place, it'll just resemble the middle east or africa in the future.

• +1
They want the freedom, no one wants to be stuck in a religion involuntarily

He is a Brazilian Christian. They talk about Christ in the morning while engaging in orgies at night. That should tell you everything about their IQ.
That's what Muslims dream of

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Primalsplit
JFL

The irony is the assumption niggas want to move into Poland. It is a literal shithole
Poverty wages, slav IQ, drugs and hookers everywhere, etc. etc.

YOUR COUNTRY JEW BTW, YOU ALSO SEEM TO NOT SEE NETHERLANDS FLAG

AVERAGE AMERICAN IQ

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and ReadBooksEveryday
it's the closet place where they can settle that isn't a shithole like africa or the middle east. of course they are too low iq to understand by continuing to settle and terraform the place, it'll just resemble the middle east or africa in the future.
East asia?

They don't belong there
Because whites are superior

"Leftist euros" = JEWS and JEW CATTLE

• +1
have you seen arab women? they look like men in burkas! Europe is filled with white women who dress like whores (but contrary to right wing media do not like ethnic men and stay with their own chads).

-hmm what will the arab prefer fat hairy camel wife or some slutty looking blonde with big tits. take all the time ya need ya'll!

They don't belong there
I am Arab and Muslim we hate Europe, but we have to go to Europe because of financial reasons.. and all the Arab and Muslim there hate it but they have no choose since they have no money

They don't belong there
*Northwest Europe. It's just a pull zone for all types of migrants since it's globalized and rich.