Why obesity is so common today

Give lean wild animals 24/7 access to calorie-dense food and they'll get fat too. We're born into this lifestyle and overeating is socially accepted/even encouraged so it's no surprise that obesity is on the rise. You need a lot of discipline to avoid it and many people don't care enough about their health and looks to give up the pleasure of eating whatever they want, whenever they want.
Good thread, I agree. I think boiling everything down, it's basically about the absolutely insane excess of calory-dense food, lack of exercise due to the sedentary lifestyle and new hurtful societal structures (increased loneliness -> binge eating, etc).

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Danish_Retard
Very useful information here. After I lost 30kg and CICO wasn't viable for me anymore this helped so much. Never heard of drinking a glass of milk but I'll try to do that.
Make rice pudding regularly. It's extremely filling and delicious too. Porridge is good too

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Make rice pudding regularly. It's extremely filling and delicious too. Porridge is good too
Rice Pudding is a Christmas food here in Denmark but I might make some, it takes a long time to make tho. I don't like the taste of porridge

Rice Pudding is a Christmas food here in Denmark but I might make some, it takes a long time to make tho. I don't like the taste of porridge
It takes only about 20-30 minutes and requires almost no effort. Just make sure to repeat stirring 2-3 times to prevent it from burning and sticking to the base of the pot

didn't read. it's all PUFA

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
Just sedentary lifestyle and infinite access to calories. If you play sports it pretty much impossible to be obese
I used to swim a lot and be active when I was younger and I got obese back then because I ate like shit (but its also partially genetic)

Rudolf Heß was a gigamogger. I am getting slight antifascist vibes from you

mirin huntermonobrow
lean Hermann Goring mogs everyone
Imagine being this big during WWII