Why pedophilia is less degenerate than homosexuality.

D

Deleted member 16282

Iron
I'll preface this thread by saying I do not condone either. However I will explain why (straight) pedophilia, is less degenerate than homosexuality.

For starters, we can define degenerate as separating sex from its main purpose, reproduction. Pedophilia is sex with prepubescents, who can't reproduce, and homosexuality, is sex between people of the same sex (usually men). Other forms of degeneracy include birth control pills, fornication, abortion, incest, beastiality. These are things that don't result in reproduction, or will result in reproduction of a child who is more likely to have deformities, or not be raised in a stable nuclear family.

To begin, male sexual arousal to prepubescent females, isn't extremely uncommon. It's definitely much more common than homosexuality.

There is a reason for this. Sex with females who are near puberty, if repeated, will eventually result in sex with a female in early puberty, which can result in reproduction. Male sexuality has arguably adapted to evade being cucked, and to have a greater sense of control over their female partners
"There should be strong selection on males to control females' reproduction through direct coercive control of females.... Evolutionary thinkers, whether informed by feminist ideas or not, are not surprised by one of the overwhelming facts of patriarchal cultures, namely that men ... seek to constrain and control the reproductive capacities of women.... Juvenilization decreases the threat some men may feel when confronted with women; many men are comfortable around women whom they can clearly dominate and are profoundly uncomfortable around women whom they cannot so clearly dominate. The hypothesis that femininity signals ability to be dominated through juvenilization is an alternative to, but not necessarily mutually exclusive of, other evolutionary hypotheses that posit that femininity signals, sometimes deceptively, reproductive value and fertility. "

To make a comparison, imagine you want to buy something from a store before everyone else. It opens at 9 am, but you get to the store around 8 and stand in front waiting for it to open. The second it opens, you are now allowed to enter and have first pick. Similarly, being around a prepubsecent gives you the oppurtunity to have sex with her as soon as she is able to reproduce. Today's female child, is tomorrow's young fertile woman. This is seen in Islamic cultures as well, they marry young in order to facilitate pair bonding, and can reproduce when the female reaches reproductive age.

On the other hand, homosexuality can NEVER result in reproduction, no matter how long the couple stays together. And on top of that, if you look at the chart posted above, gays are more attracted to young boys than grown men. Many gays "reproduce" by molesting young boys, grooming them to become gay themselves. The reason gays are attracted to young boys, is because they possess less sexual dimorphism, than grown men.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, incel194012940, Deleted member 19281 and 33 others
Dnrd kill yourselves you pedo fuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 8904 and 22 others
Dn read you pedo fuck

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 5802
0F037494 2A3F 478C B7F2 D9586C71FD35

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 11758 and 31 others
Most pedo cases are from 19 year olds fucking 17 year olds tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 19281 and 13 others
Most pedo cases are from 19 year olds fucking 17 year olds tbh jfl
yeh i remember telling my chad friend that he better be careful when he went back to high school
for a victory lap

• JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol and IncelsBraincels
I disagree

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, stevielake and IncelsBraincels
I disagree
elab. I think I gave a pretty thorough explanation.

Heck, I should also add now, look at the rates of STD's among gays. They are so extremely promiscuous that AIDs spreads like wildfire

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and RODEBLUR
pedophilia is based if its done by a white brazzer

This aint pinkwell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and Deleted member 4430
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, BrendioEEE, stevielake and 6 others
super :blackpill:

This means women reach their prime at 7 and we have wasted almost two decades due to being ugly and not surgerymaxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 14854 and 5 others
This is seen in Islamic cultures as well, they marry young in order to facilitate pair bonding, and can reproduce when the female reaches reproductive age.
Not anymore, they now have an AoC of 18 years because of western NGOs working there. Whites are the jews in Islamic countries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 14905
The most brutal thing about becoming oldcel is when you start thinking that elaborate plots in order to get yourself a prime JB are no longer worth the effort, even if you have the looks to pull it off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member and Deleted member 16282
  • +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and Deleted member 3828
“Pedophilia” cases

Right? When you leave the US and UK, no one really cares about about age gap relationships, and in fact, Anglophones are clowned on it for finding them weird while tolerating exotic perversions that few other countries could muster the cheek to turn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 6403

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 11758, stevielake and 4 others
What the fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and stevielake
Not this shit again :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not this shit again :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
i wonder if you read the thread, or even the first sentence

i didnt condone pedophilia, just said its not as bad as homosexuality
I dont give a shit. Im amoral. I pity you tbh. Thats all. Hope things are good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
i wonder if you read the thread, or even the first sentence

i didnt condone pedophilia, just said its not as bad as homosexuality
Whatever shrug 2

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
The thing is nowdays "paedophilia" normalization is all about faggets getting access to preschool children, not about having a 15 year old bride.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, Deleted member 14905, RODEBLUR and 1 other person
The thing is nowdays "paedophilia" normalization is all about faggets getting access to preschool children, not about having a 15 year old bride.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface

Why pedophilia is less degenerate than homosexuality.​

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854

Why pedophilia is less degenerate than homosexuality.​

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and n0rthface
Homosexuality is good, it removes men from the dating market and reduces competition. But lesbianity creates more incels and male surplus, and should be illegal.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 11610 and 7 others
there is truth to this

which is why I specified straight pedophilia

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Homosexuality is good, it removes men from the dating market and reduces competition. But lesbianity creates more incels and male surplus, and should be illegal.

LGBT movement both promotes male homosexuality and female homosexuality.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 16282
and they also groom kids into those degenerate lifestyles

little kids, like 5 year olds too btw, not just teenagers

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Nobody really cares about fags though. The "LGBT" movement is simply a byproduct of feminism that allows women to choose to avoid marriage with incels, and it gives deniability about the societal problems associated with inceldom by suggesting that men can choose to have romantic liaisons with other men because homosexuality is supposedly no longer discriminated against.

Nobody really cares about fags though. The "LGBT" movement is simply a byproduct of feminism that allows women to choose to avoid marriage with incels, and it gives deniability about the societal problems associated with inceldom by suggesting that men can choose to have romantic liaisons with other men because homosexuality is supposedly no longer discriminated against.
Byproduct of feminism? Nowadays LGBT movement, through its online activists, focuses on acceptance of transgenderism and the so called non-binarity, since the acceptance of homosexuality in western world has already become a dogma.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Homosexuellty is better because it dosent hurt children

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE, Deleted member 14905, stevielake and 1 other person
dnrd
not joining faggotry = suicide

Homosexuellty is better because it dosent hurt children
retard iq

homosexuals groom kids. they also make society degenerate, and are a bad influence on children

• +1
Reactions: 189, BrendioEEE, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
retard iq

homosexuals groom kids. they also make society degenerate, and are a bad influence on children
Homos that groom kids are bad because they groom kids and I dont care about degeneracy if nobody gets hurt so homos>>>>>>>>>>pedos

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and IncelsBraincels
Homos that groom kids are bad because they groom kids and I dont care about degeneracy if nobody gets hurt so homos>>>>>>>>>>pedos
"i dont care about degeneracy if it doesnt hurt anybody"

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

lol you dont even realize how stupid you sound

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 14905
"i dont care about degeneracy if it doesnt hurt anybody"

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

lol you dont even realize how stupid you sound
It isent stupid because homosexuality dont hurt anyone

But minors can't consent whereas two members of the same gender can, plus degeneracy is good

Btw homosexual pedophilia is almost always committed by men that identify as straight LOL

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and hebbewem
Byproduct of feminism? Nowadays LGBT movement, through its online activists, focuses on acceptance of transgenderism and the so called non-binarity, since the acceptance of homosexuality in western world has already become a dogma.
There's already dissent against transgender males from feminist groups (FDS, for example). "Lesbianism" has never been an issue (typically encouraged), and male homosexuality seems to be a non-issue as long as they stay in their lane.

But minors can't consent whereas two members of the same gender can, plus degeneracy is good

Btw homosexual pedophilia is almost always committed by men that identify as straight LOL
"minors can't consent"

the age of consent is below 18 basically everywhere in the west
It isent stupid because homosexuality dont hurt anyone
yes it does you retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
"minors can't consent"

the age of consent is below 18 basically everywhere in the west

yes it does you retard
No it dosent . If two males that can consent wanna fuck eash other hoe does it hurt anyone

No it dosent . If two males that can consent wanna fuck eash other hoe does it hurt anyone
it spreads AIDs, it sends a message to other people that its okay to bang people of the same sex. which increases degeneracy

degeneracy is something that, by definition, is bad for society

if something is bad for society, it hurts people

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, RODEBLUR and Deleted member 3828
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake