Why pedophilia is less degenerate than homosexuality.

OP doxxed

• JFL
Reactions: tulasdanslos, stevielake, Deleted member 9641 and 1 other person
Nice nitpicking retard. Sadly for you it's wrong

The terms underage or minor often refers to those under the age of majority, but it may also refer to a person under other legal age limits, such as the drinking age, smoking age, age of consent, marriageable age, driving age, voting age, etc. Such age limits are often different from the age of majority.
this is just a circular argument then.

"they cant consent because law enforcement said so"

you're basically just equating legality with morality

Homosexuals might be degenerate, but trannymaxing is not degenerate, its based. Love me some cute trans girls

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14854 and 3 others
this is just a circular argument then.

"they cant consent because law enforcement said so"

you're basically just equating legality with morality
Yes, but law enforcement said so for very good reasons. You don't think age of consent laws have saved millions of kids from being taken advantage of?

Would you like it if your young children were coaxed into sexually gratifying an ugly fat balding subhuman and the law was on his side?

Last edited:
it spreads AIDs, it sends a message to other people that its okay to bang people of the same sex. which increases degeneracy

degeneracy is something that, by definition, is bad for society

if something is bad for society, it hurts people
So lesbian sex is ok and most dont have hiv so that makes it ok for them and if they both have what wrong to have sex with eashother.

And I asked you why it was bad and you couldent explain

So lesbian sex is ok and most dont have hiv so that makes it ok for them and if they both have what wrong to have sex with eashother.

And I asked you why it was bad and you couldent explain
you left out the other part of my quote

degeneracy is defined as something bad for society, if something is bad for society, it hurts people

Yes, but law enforcement said so for very good reasons. You don't think age of consent laws have saved millions of kids from being taken advantage of?
law enforcement also used to say age of consent was 10-12, and that homosexuality was illegal

laws change

you left out the other part of my quote

degeneracy is defined as something bad for society, if something is bad for society, it hurts people
This is not a argument . You need to explain why its bad

law enforcement also used to say age of consent was 10-12, and that homosexuality was illegal

laws change
Yeah you're retarded, see my edit btw

Would you like it if your young children were coaxed into sexually gratifying an ugly fat balding subhuman and the law was on his side?
if i had a daughter and a son

i'd rather my daughter suck off some old ugly dude, than my son become gay

that being said i'd prefer neither, but if i had to choose one, that is what i would pick

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
I'll preface this thread by saying I do not condone either. However I will explain why (straight) pedophilia, is less degenerate than homosexuality.

For starters, we can define degenerate as separating sex from its main purpose, reproduction. Pedophilia is sex with prepubescents, who can't reproduce, and homosexuality, is sex between people of the same sex (usually men). Other forms of degeneracy include birth control pills, fornication, abortion, incest, beastiality. These are things that don't result in reproduction, or will result in reproduction of a child who is more likely to have deformities, or not be raised in a stable nuclear family.

To begin, male sexual arousal to prepubescent females, isn't extremely uncommon. It's definitely much more common than homosexuality.

View attachment 1426176

There is a reason for this. Sex with females who are near puberty, if repeated, will eventually result in sex with a female in early puberty, which can result in reproduction. Male sexuality has arguably adapted to evade being cucked, and to have a greater sense of control over their female partners

To make a comparison, imagine you want to buy something from a store before everyone else. It opens at 9 am, but you get to the store around 8 and stand in front waiting for it to open. The second it opens, you are now allowed to enter and have first pick. Similarly, being around a prepubsecent gives you the oppurtunity to have sex with her as soon as she is able to reproduce. Today's female child, is tomorrow's young fertile woman. This is seen in Islamic cultures as well, they marry young in order to facilitate pair bonding, and can reproduce when the female reaches reproductive age.

On the other hand, homosexuality can NEVER result in reproduction, no matter how long the couple stays together. And on top of that, if you look at the chart posted above, gays are more attracted to young boys than grown men. Many gays "reproduce" by molesting young boys, grooming them to become gay themselves. The reason gays are attracted to young boys, is because they possess less sexual dimorphism, than grown men.
Dnr

Pedophilia is immoral while being gay is useless, but doesnt hurt anyone.

Kys

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
It isent. But why is homosexuality part of degrancy
lol now you're backpedaling

if you can't understand why homosexuality is degenerate, you're literally retarded

lol now you're backpedaling

if you can't understand why homosexuality is degenerate, you're literally retarded
I am not backpedaling i am asking the same thing btw you havent answer

I dont think you know why its bad

Homos that groom kids are bad because they groom kids and I dont care about degeneracy if nobody gets hurt so homos>>>>>>>>>>pedos
here you are implying homosexuality is degenerate

idk about the post man
But i'm glad you're back @Pinkwell

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14854
here you are implying homosexuality is degenerate
I said i dont care about it and I only care about harm something and homosexuality isent

I said i dont care about it and I only care about harm something and homosexuality isent
you implied homosexuality was degenerate, dont try to weasel your way out of it

you implied homosexuality was degenerate, dont try to weasel your way out of it
No i dident . I sad homosexuality isent harmful and I only care about harm so it isnt immoral

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 16282
For the love of god, follow the age of consent laws in your country, but do know that most of the world have them set at 15-18 for a reason: No one considers people this age as children, perhaps young adults, but children?

These aging Millenial women who want to shift the definition to include anyone under 21 are a threat to Civilization.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16282
There are 2 types of men
Pedophiles
Homosexuals
The rest are lying

I'll preface this thread by saying I do not condone either. However I will explain why (straight) pedophilia, is less degenerate than homosexuality.

For starters, we can define degenerate as separating sex from its main purpose, reproduction. Pedophilia is sex with prepubescents, who can't reproduce, and homosexuality, is sex between people of the same sex (usually men). Other forms of degeneracy include birth control pills, fornication, abortion, incest, beastiality. These are things that don't result in reproduction, or will result in reproduction of a child who is more likely to have deformities, or not be raised in a stable nuclear family.

To begin, male sexual arousal to prepubescent females, isn't extremely uncommon. It's definitely much more common than homosexuality.

View attachment 1426176

There is a reason for this. Sex with females who are near puberty, if repeated, will eventually result in sex with a female in early puberty, which can result in reproduction. Male sexuality has arguably adapted to evade being cucked, and to have a greater sense of control over their female partners

To make a comparison, imagine you want to buy something from a store before everyone else. It opens at 9 am, but you get to the store around 8 and stand in front waiting for it to open. The second it opens, you are now allowed to enter and have first pick. Similarly, being around a prepubsecent gives you the oppurtunity to have sex with her as soon as she is able to reproduce. Today's female child, is tomorrow's young fertile woman. This is seen in Islamic cultures as well, they marry young in order to facilitate pair bonding, and can reproduce when the female reaches reproductive age.

On the other hand, homosexuality can NEVER result in reproduction, no matter how long the couple stays together. And on top of that, if you look at the chart posted above, gays are more attracted to young boys than grown men. Many gays "reproduce" by molesting young boys, grooming them to become gay themselves. The reason gays are attracted to young boys, is because they possess less sexual dimorphism, than grown men.
I would rather deal with a pedophile which that word is thrown around a lot verus a faggot any day

a pedophile could have sexual urges and not act on those urges... versus a cheetoh (texas prison term), wants to fuck any man in the ass he can.

it's in the cheetoh's blood, as it's in the niggers blood to eat chicken... put 28 inch chrome on an Oldsmobile... eat watermelon... have a pitbull.

I went completely off topic on niggers, but to answer the OP question is simply "yes"

"i dont care about degeneracy if it doesnt hurt anybody"

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

lol you dont even realize how stupid you sound
This guy is retarded everytime he posts on my threads he says some low iq autistic normie shit also based post honestly true if you have a pedo he is more likely to treat the girl with respect and give her a good life compared to some faggot who fucks little boys asses and then makes them traumatized for life and makes them a faggot too, Kill all faggots and lgbtq pedos are harmless

This guy is retarded everytime he posts on my threads he says some low iq autistic normie shit also based post honestly true if you have a pedo he is more likely to treat the girl with respect and give her a good life compared to some faggot who fucks little boys asses and then makes them traumatized for life and makes them a faggot too, Kill all faggots and lgbtq pedos are harmless
Every man that rapes a boy deserve the bullet and including pedos like yourself.

You are stupid as fucl or a psycopath you actually like child rapist are better then adult man that fuck consenting adult man.

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Every man that rapes a boy deserve the bullet and including pedos like yourself.

You are stupid as fucl or a psycopath you actually like child rapist are better then adult man that fuck consenting adult man.
Shut up nigger, Your opinion means nothing you faggot, You probably like fucking men that's why you are in support of the degenerate fuckers, Pedophilia doesnt exist men have always fucked girls and made them give birth keep coping faggot

Shut up nigger, Your opinion means nothing you faggot, You probably like fucking men that's why you are in support of the degenerate fuckers, Pedophilia doesnt exist men have always fucked girls and made them give birth keep coping faggot

I am not gay i am support of it because it dosent harm anyone. And pedo exist anyone that fucked child deserve to die

Pregnancies before the age of 16/17 are more likely to have medical complications. Biologically, you can’t even make an argument that sex with children younger than 16/17 is optimal or even acceptable.

Shut up nigger, Your opinion means nothing you faggot, You probably like fucking men that's why you are in support of the degenerate fuckers,
I am not gay i am support of it because it dosent harm anyone. And pedo exist anyone that fucked child deserve to die
Nigga you are retarded, Pedophilia is not real if you fuck girls who are younger then 11 or 12 then you are a garbage human being but girls that age have been giving birth since human race was begun also not to mention younger girls are easier to keep control and make sure she doesn't cheat on you with a chad

Shut up nigger, Your opinion means nothing you faggot, You probably like fucking men that's why you are in support of the degenerate fuckers,

Nigga you are retarded, Pedophilia is not real if you fuck girls who are younger then 11 or 12 then you are a garbage human being but girls that age have been giving birth since human race was begun also not to mention younger girls are easier to keep control and make sure she doesn't cheat on you with a chad
Being attracted to pre puberty is pedophilia and I agree they garabge that why i think this thread is shit . If you dont care about love because you need to controll them just buy sex workers

Being attracted to pre puberty is pedophilia and I agree they garabge that why i think this thread is shit . If you dont care about love because you need to controll them just buy sex workers
sex workers are not tight or wet also if i had the chance to have a girl who is like 12 or 13 i would not just fuck her i would give her love and make her my virgin wife i wouldn't do fucked up shit but faggots would, I don't hate pedos because they understand that women are whores and young girls can pairbond and actually have love for us unlike whore women who just cheat and are hypergamous

sex workers are not tight or wet also if i had the chance to have a girl who is like 12 or 13 i would not just fuck her i would give her love and make her my virgin wife i wouldn't do fucked up shit but faggots would, I don't hate pedos because they understand that women are whores and young girls can pairbond and actually have love for us unlike whore women who just cheat and are hypergamous
She would think about chad and you can still find virgin women that arent children. And pedos are just attracthed to children

She would think about chad and you can still find virgin women that arent children. And pedos are just attracthed to children
Ur such a nigger coper, I'm convinced you are a low iq autistic incel who is seething about chad fucking your oneitis, Over for this dumb autistic nigger

It literally is a harmful “risky” sexual activity though, especially when you compare it to normal sex.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
It literally is a harmful “risky” sexual activity though, especially when you compare it to normal sex.
First they consent to it . Second if two people have hiv fuck eashother i dont see the harm in that . Same with two people without it. But if hiv person dosent disclose that he has hiv to the person he is fucking he should face jail time .

Bff2bcb5 8e83 436b aa02 d9a4aceff90c

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, n0rthface and BrendioEEE
hang pedo troons

Attachments

• GifSoy83.gif
    GifSoy83.gif
    517.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
First they consent to it . Second if two people have hiv fuck eashother i dont see the harm in that . Same with two people without it. But if hiv person dosent disclose that he has hiv to the person he is fucking he should face jail time .
Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

You’re very mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
lol

Attachments

• pedo corpse.gif
    pedo corpse.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • nonce necked.gif
    nonce necked.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 0