Why pedophilia is less degenerate than homosexuality.

FE4859167F30470D9182A8432095AA01

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Ritalincel
‘Pedophile’ isn’t a term that gets used properly the majority of the time.

‘Pedophile’ isn’t a term that gets used properly the majority of the time.

Edit: I was meant to only post this once.

Last edited:
It literally is a harmful “risky” sexual activity though, especially when you compare it to normal sex.

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

You’re very mentally ill
Yeah hes a stupid low iq nigger ape, Everytime he comments on threads he says the most idiotic and low iq shit ever just ignore this fucking autist

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Pinkwell already deleted account lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, BrendioEEE, Ritalincel and 1 other person
Gettin tired of this place tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and BrendioEEE
we can define degenerate as separating sex from its main purpose, reproduction.
There is no dictionary with this definition.It's just a description created by you to help your arguments.
But let's assume your premise is right, Do you really think Pedo wants to get his victim pregnant?
Besides, pedophilia violates several ethical principles. So even if you're right, pedophilia would continue to be more degenerate
Other forms of degeneracy include birth control pills, fornication, abortion, incest, beastiality. These are things that don't result in reproduction, or will result in reproduction of a child who is more likely to have deformities, or not be raised in a stable nuclear family.
This criterion is very bad. By this logic rape is less degenerate than bestiality
To begin, male sexual arousal to prepubescent females, isn't extremely uncommon. It's definitely much more common than homosexuality.

1638636426541-png.1426176
Small sample of only 80 men, and still with criminals.
This has zero value.
The very link you posted has comments refuting them
There is a reason for this. Sex with females who are near puberty, if repeated, will eventually result in sex with a female in early puberty, which can result in reproduction.
As if every thing you want to make a child pregnant

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Op is gay,and was abused as a child:p

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Oops! We ran into some problems.
A server error occurred. Please try again later.
Oops! We ran into some problems.
You must wait at least 4 seconds before performing this action.

Lol JFL Pinkwell just ROPED AGAIN @Ritalincel :p:lul:

• JFL
i deff think gay pedo is worse than str8 pedo

• +1
no way did he already delete his account again, what a waste

I'll preface this thread by saying I do not condone either. However I will explain why (straight) pedophilia, is less degenerate than homosexuality.

For starters, we can define degenerate as separating sex from its main purpose, reproduction. Pedophilia is sex with prepubescents, who can't reproduce, and homosexuality, is sex between people of the same sex (usually men). Other forms of degeneracy include birth control pills, fornication, abortion, incest, beastiality. These are things that don't result in reproduction, or will result in reproduction of a child who is more likely to have deformities, or not be raised in a stable nuclear family.

To begin, male sexual arousal to prepubescent females, isn't extremely uncommon. It's definitely much more common than homosexuality.

View attachment 1426176

There is a reason for this. Sex with females who are near puberty, if repeated, will eventually result in sex with a female in early puberty, which can result in reproduction. Male sexuality has arguably adapted to evade being cucked, and to have a greater sense of control over their female partners

To make a comparison, imagine you want to buy something from a store before everyone else. It opens at 9 am, but you get to the store around 8 and stand in front waiting for it to open. The second it opens, you are now allowed to enter and have first pick. Similarly, being around a prepubsecent gives you the oppurtunity to have sex with her as soon as she is able to reproduce. Today's female child, is tomorrow's young fertile woman. This is seen in Islamic cultures as well, they marry young in order to facilitate pair bonding, and can reproduce when the female reaches reproductive age.

On the other hand, homosexuality can NEVER result in reproduction, no matter how long the couple stays together. And on top of that, if you look at the chart posted above, gays are more attracted to young boys than grown men. Many gays "reproduce" by molesting young boys, grooming them to become gay themselves. The reason gays are attracted to young boys, is because they possess less sexual dimorphism, than grown men.
Gigabased bump

I will explain why (straight) pedophilia, is less degenerate than homosexuality.
There is no such thing as straight pedophilia.

If you are attracted to little girls, that is korephilia.

Pedophilia is an attraction to small boys.

SmallBoys

Jews have tricked people into using that term for both sexes and you should resist their trickery.

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing
I will explain why (straight) pedophilia, is less degenerate than homosexuality.

Jews have tricked people into using that term for both sexes and you should resist their trickery.
SmallBoys

• +1

Small

• +1

• +1
Joined again after deleting his account just to delete his account again xD