Why people date fat women? It's gross.

Eggs

Eggs

Iron
Look I'm fat myself but I'm a man, fat man isn't as gross as fat woman.

People at work were constantly saying me that I should talk to this one fat chick and invite her somewhere:bluepill:, I mean wtf? Just because I'm fat and ugly people are trying to match me with fat foids:redpill:.
Ok her face was pretty but she is FAT. Why would I or anyone do this? :feelsohgod:

And yet this fat chick use local dating app and she gets massive response rate (almost as massive as she is herself:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:), and guess what? Gymmaxxed high tier normies are matching with her. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Guys mogs me to the moon and they want to date this fat chick?:feelshaha:

Why would anyone want to fuck fat foid? That's fuking disgusting :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
beggers can't be choosers

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 17430, Finalcut123 and 4 others
Juggernaut law obese woman has chad tier SMV, so you date the landwhale so you don't become incel.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Eggs
Juggernaut law obese woman has chad tier SMV, so you date the landwhale so you don't become incel.
Fuk, I will take incel every time over fuking fat foid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
cope, fat looks better on women
it widens their hips, makes their boobs and ass bigger
for guys it makes your dick look smaller, widens your waist and hips, gives you less muscle definition

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Moggie, SemMoney and 3 others
Because that's all they can get...

cope, fat looks better on women
it widens their hips, makes their boobs and ass bigger
for guys it makes your dick look smaller, widens your waist and hips, gives you less muscle definition
Cope I'm auschwitz tier, still have a small dick :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and Deleted member 13787
Because that's all they can get...
They are gymmaxxed and handsome and she is talking shit like "yet one more who likes riding bicycle, these men, they are so boring" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
They are gymmaxxed and handsome and she is talking shit like "yet one more who likes riding bicycle, these men, they are so boring" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Women have tons of options, men very few.

• So Sad
Reactions: Eggs
Because men don't have a choice date old fat women or be incel

• So Sad
No standards, high libido, dependent personality disorder

• +1
So you're ugly and fat, 2 giga failos for a male yet you think you are above a goodlooking but fat girl, being fat is only a semi failo for a girl's attractiveness

Fat "males" are utter genetic shit, no exceptions

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, Moggie, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
Women have tons of options, men very few.
Because men don't have a choice date old fat women or be incel
No standards, high libido, dependent personality disorder

Are these man retarded to fight over disgusting foid? All this humiliation because they want their genes to survive? They will accept all this disrespectful treatment and at the end of the day they will still be miserable with no agency in relationship.

So you're ugly and fat, 2 giga failos for a male yet you think you are above a goodlooking but fat girl, being fat is only a semi failo for a girl's attractiveness

Fat "males" are utter genetic shit, no exceptions
If I thought I'm above average would I call myself fat and ugly? Probably not. I'm below average, but I laugh at how much humiliation from foid are guys accepting just to wet their sticks (while they can have easy sex with prostitutes).

Last edited:
Michael enjoys the taste of French sperm.

BBW fetish.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21001 and Wallenberg

People at work were constantly saying me that I should talk to this one fat chick and invite her somewhere:bluepill:, I mean wtf? Just because I'm fat and ugly people are trying to match me with fat foids:redpill:.
Ok her face was pretty but she is FAT. Why would I or anyone do this? :feelsohgod:

And yet this fat chick use local dating app and she gets massive response rate (almost as massive as she is herself:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:), and guess what? Gymmaxxed high tier normies are matching with her. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Guys mogs me to the moon and they want to date this fat chick?:feelshaha:

What's your weight, and whats hers, approx?

Ive been catfishes and. Dated a fat woman before. Its embarassing in the moment and after wards. Impossible to stay hard too