Why Protein Is JUST As Critical As HGH To Getting Taller (If Not More)

I just dont understand whether protein is related to upper body height or lower body height.i see a lotof poor guys who are tall have long legs never long torso.i think limb growth is completely genetic and also how much physical activity u did.

I just dont understand whether protein is related to upper body height or lower body height.i see a lotof poor guys who are tall have long legs never long torso.i think limb growth is completely genetic and also how much physical activity u did.
Depends on how many igf-1 receptors you have in each growth plate, less of them equals less growth in that area

Thats not what i asked i asked about effect of nutrition on limb growth.and yeah thats common that hormones have the most effect s

Thats not what i asked i asked about effect of nutrition on limb growth.and yeah thats common that hormones have the most effect s

Higher protein consumption is correlated with more bone growth overall.

When HGH and protein come to make IGF-1, it goes out into the body, since some growth plates may have more IGF-1 receptors, it may cause more growth in for example, your lower leg (lower body) than your spine (upper body). It's different for everyone.

I ate only chappati i.e indian diet and vegetables cooked in
Higher protein consumption is correlated with more bone growth overall.

When HGH and protein come to make IGF-1, it goes out into the body, since some growth plates may have more IGF-1 receptors, it may cause more growth in for example, your lower leg (lower body) than your spine (upper body). It's different for everyone.
soybean oil. I ate alot though and only one glass milk. My leg lenght i.e inseam is only 30 inches do u think it stunted the growth their. Am 5'11 and i cope only by trying to increase spine lenght like arborist since he has 23 inches torso and i have 18 inches. My wingspan is 6'2 and feet is 11 inches and hand is 8.2 inches . I feel i stunted cause my father has same proportiosn and other guys are taller than their fathers so i should have been too

• JFL
Reactions: infini
100g of protein is generally good for maintenance for most average sized men but not for growing more muscle mass.
Not really. I’m 6’0 and 145 lbs. so 0.7g of protein x my body weight is 101grams