Why Protein Is JUST As Critical As HGH To Getting Taller (If Not More)

You are not a cow, you dont have multiple stomachs or whatever.
Cows have four compartment stomachs to digest their diet of raw grass. Humans never evolved to go out and graze grass (but they did evolve to eat other plants).

According to your logic you can live with just one arm why would u need another one "its beyond me" jfl
No, my logic is that you don't need to be consuming excessive amounts of CLA and saturated fats that will ultimately cause inflammation and result in you being fatter.

Also good luck on consuming all those plant and seed oils to get necessary nutrients in fact
I don't need luck when I can just use Cronometer.

Yeah, true but when you have elevated HGH levels, the excess protein that would usually end up as fat, is delegated to the production of IGF-1 instead.
There's emerging evidence that the average person living in the West consumes an excessive amount of protein that gets broken down into urea and swiftly exits the body through urine. And I'm assuming that this is even the case during sexual maturation while HGH levels are at their highest.

And the vegan guy MUST be eating majority beans and nuts, that's for sure.
"The vegan guy MUST be eating a majority of protein-dense plant sources." Obviously.

• Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate

meat has more
Put 3 bananas in a blender and you already have as much as a whey protein concentrate:

meat has more
Cyanobacteria-rich pond water and dirt has more (which is where mammals get their B12 from).

meat has more. you need cholesterol for production of vitamin D (if you want it from the sun).
Lichen has more. The body can already produce enough cholesterol on its own without dietary consumption.

meat has more
You can already easily get sufficient daily levels from nuts, seeds, and plant oils.

sorry I am not going to eat your shitty soy tofu. Meat has more anyway
Cooked Natto has significantly more.

fish has more
Plants have enough, and it's just more unnecessary dietary fat.

Just because your body can produce it doesn't mean it doesn't need it. It produces the bare minimum to survive. You need more in order to advance life processes
The body does need carnitine, which is why it synthesizes it (as I said).

Just eat meat
Just get cancer by eating high amounts of carcinogens in blood

No, majority of plants contain PUFA's. Where do you think vegetable oils come from? Also I don't wanna eat tropical fruits to get my SFA's.

Just because your body can produce it doesn't mean it doesn't need it. It produces the bare minimum to survive. You need more in order to advance life processes
The body does need taurine, which is why it synthesizes it (as I said). Humans aren't cats; additional dietary taurine is not necessary unless you have an abnormal mutation (in which case, plant-based dietary supplements exist.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini
Cyanobacteria-rich pond water and dirt has more (which is where mammals get their B12 from).
its not like we are gonna drink dirty ass pond water gross.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
  • JFL
Put 3 bananas in a blender and you already have as much as a whey protein concentrate:
bananas have no fucking protein wtf are you talking about. Meat still has more vitamin b6

Last edited:
Lichen has more. The body can already produce enough cholesterol on its own without dietary consumption.
No one except you would eat lichen. Your body needs SFA's to make cholesterol retard
High fiber diets reduce serum half life of vitamin D3:
Vegans have weaker bones due to lower calcium intake and vitamin D3 levels:
http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/486478 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21092700

There's emerging evidence that the average person living in the West consumes an excessive amount of protein that gets broken down into urea and swiftly exits the body through urine. And I'm assuming that this is even the case during sexual maturation while HGH levels are at their highest.

"The vegan guy MUST be eating a majority of protein-dense plant sources." Obviously.
this is the most bullshit thing I have ever heard

this is just propaganda to have you stop eating meat

OH NO MY PISS IS SO BAD FOR MUH ENVIRONMENT :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini and Deleted member 21531
The body does need taurine, which is why it synthesizes it (as I said). Humans aren't cats; additional dietary taurine is not necessary unless you have an abnormal mutation (in which case, plant-based dietary supplements exist.
"the body synthesizes it :soy::soy::soy::soy:" MY ASS"
Funny GIF

Vegans are deficient in taurine:
laughs cage GIF

Last edited:
Why should you avoid them?
The primary issue with PUFAs is that they are highly unstable. All fats have a temperature with which they oxidize (i.e. become unstable, go rancid, become toxic). For PUFAs that temperature is very low. An easy way to remember this is that UNsaturated fats are UNstable and Saturated fats are Stable. Unstable fats are prone to oxidation. Oxidation lead to free radicals. Free radicals lead to cellular damage in your body that can manifest both internally in the form of damaged organs/glands and externally in the form of rapidly aging skin. In addition, many of these fats can become unstable before they even enter your body. During processing, many of these "seed" oils are exposed to high heat (imagine trying to extract oil from a grape seed), which can often make the oils go rancid. In addition, these oils may be exposed to high heat during travel which can also lead to a damaged and unstable product. This is one of the reasons many of these oils are shipped in dark containers and are required to be refrigerated.

The Benefits of Following low PUFA Diet:

• Blood Sugar - PUFAs can damage the cells in your pancreas that produce insulin. If you want to lose body fat and achieve a high level of health, you want a very effective blood sugar handling system. PUFAs can damage this system. For those with blood sugar handling issues the primary focus is usually reduced sugar intake, however, I believe it makes more sense to reduce PUFAs from your diet.
  • Skin health - PUFAs are closely linked to age pigment formation. In addition, a high level of PUFA in your body means when you are exposed to the sun, free radical damage is more likely.
  • Metabolism - PUFAs can stress various systems in your body, particularly the rate at which your cells produce energy (i.e. your metabolism). This has numerous implications for thyroid health and general hormonal balance.
  • Digestion / Immune System - PUFAs can impair protein digestion. Digestion problems are rampant in this day and age, eliminating PUFAs are an often overlooked and very effective way at supporting digestion. Your immune system is closely linked to your digestive system, a problem with digestion almost guarantees a poorly functioning immune system.
  • Detoxification - The liver plays a major role in detoxification, PUFAs can overburden the liver. That sluggish feeling you feel after eating out? You may have just consumed PUFAs.
Wh

You can already easily get sufficient daily levels from nuts, seeds, and plant oils.

You can talk about how "muh veganism is so healthy :soy::soy::soy:" when vegans are shorter. Taller height correlates with better nutrition which comes from animal protein/calories.

3038787_1661028430537.png

Attachments

• 1661028430537.png
    1661028430537.png
    62.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

kys you vegan cuck :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

its not like we are gonna drink dirty ass pond water gross.
Which is why feed lots often supplement the animals with B12 (which you can easily consume without eating the animal products).

nigga who the fuck eats lichen
...many animals (including those on feed lots) eating a B12 supplement.

bananas have no fucking protein
Wrong.

wtf are you talking about
You were talking about B6, not protein. Consider reading what you're responding to.

No one except you would eat lichen.

Your body needs SFA's to make cholesterol retard
Just ignore what I link.

High fiber diets reduce serum half life of vitamin D3:
Vegans have weaker bones due to lower calcium intake and vitamin D3 levels:
http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/486478 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21092700
Which is why it's wise for people in general to take plant-based D3 and calcium supplements to mitigate the risk of deficiency.

soy is bad for you anyway
Source?

this is the most bullshit thing I have ever heard

this is just propaganda to have you stop eating meat

OH NO MY PISS IS SO BAD FOR MUH ENVIRONMENT :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Schizo trait. The point was that excess protein is simply being broken down into urea and pissed out with little additional benefit.

Just ignore what I linked.

The first study made no mention of taurine deficiency.

The second studied literally said:
Small differences between diet groups in adults do not suggest a nutritionally significant difference in carnitine status. Whether vegetarian children are at greater risk for overt deficiency is not answered.

The third study is literally a sample size of 1 boy.

The fourth study did not observe any significant health detriments from reduced carnitine intake.

Regardless, plant-based L-carnitine supplements exist.

Vegans are deficient in taurine:
Sample size of 12, and the study did not control for their protein intake. It also didn't observe negative health consequences associated with lower taurine levels in the "vegans."
Analysis of 3-d dietary diaries kept by the vegans indicated marginal to adequate intake of protein

Once again, plant-based taurine supplements exist.

Why should you avoid them?
The primary issue with PUFAs is that they are highly unstable. All fats have a temperature with which they oxidize (i.e. become unstable, go rancid, become toxic). For PUFAs that temperature is very low. An easy way to remember this is that UNsaturated fats are UNstable and Saturated fats are Stable. Unstable fats are prone to oxidation. Oxidation lead to free radicals. Free radicals lead to cellular damage in your body that can manifest both internally in the form of damaged organs/glands and externally in the form of rapidly aging skin. In addition, many of these fats can become unstable before they even enter your body. During processing, many of these "seed" oils are exposed to high heat (imagine trying to extract oil from a grape seed), which can often make the oils go rancid. In addition, these oils may be exposed to high heat during travel which can also lead to a damaged and unstable product. This is one of the reasons many of these oils are shipped in dark containers and are required to be refrigerated.

The Benefits of Following low PUFA Diet:

• Blood Sugar - PUFAs can damage the cells in your pancreas that produce insulin. If you want to lose body fat and achieve a high level of health, you want a very effective blood sugar handling system. PUFAs can damage this system. For those with blood sugar handling issues the primary focus is usually reduced sugar intake, however, I believe it makes more sense to reduce PUFAs from your diet.
  • Skin health - PUFAs are closely linked to age pigment formation. In addition, a high level of PUFA in your body means when you are exposed to the sun, free radical damage is more likely.
  • Metabolism - PUFAs can stress various systems in your body, particularly the rate at which your cells produce energy (i.e. your metabolism). This has numerous implications for thyroid health and general hormonal balance.
  • Digestion / Immune System - PUFAs can impair protein digestion. Digestion problems are rampant in this day and age, eliminating PUFAs are an often overlooked and very effective way at supporting digestion. Your immune system is closely linked to your digestive system, a problem with digestion almost guarantees a poorly functioning immune system.
  • Detoxification - The liver plays a major role in detoxification, PUFAs can overburden the liver. That sluggish feeling you feel after eating out? You may have just consumed PUFAs.
Wh
Dietary polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) affect a wide variety of physiological processes. Much attention has been given to the n-3 PUFAs and their role in the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular disease, stemming from evidence obtained through a number of epidemiological studies and clinical trials.

I don't even advocate for the consumption of large amount of PUFAs, which wouldn't be happening on a whole-foods, plant-based diet anyway.

As do trans fats, saturated fats, omega 6 fatty acids, red and processed meats, etc.

You can talk about how "muh veganism is so healthy :soy::soy::soy:" when vegans are shorter. Taller height correlates with better nutrition which comes from animal protein/calories.

3038787_1661028430537.png
The countries with the lowest heights aren't even "vegan." They have limited access to nutrition, in general, including
animal protein. Not to mention, many of those countries have limited female sexual selection, which significantly stunts the average height.

who said to drink fucking blood?
Most red meats contain blood, genius (hence them being "red").

kys you vegan cuck :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
T3wvUiN.png

3002060_2980550_Screenshot_20220711-083401_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
just eat a balanced diet of non processed foods and hit your protein reqs lol. dont even need to overload it your body hits peak protein processing at like 0.8g/lb anyway. if ur ancestors werent eating it 200 years ago dont eat it now ergo no pufas no sodas etc

Cows have four compartment stomachs to digest their diet of raw grass. Humans never evolved to go out and graze grass (but they did evolve to eat other plants).

No, my logic is that you don't need to be consuming excessive amounts of CLA and saturated fats that will ultimately cause inflammation and result in you being fatter.

I don't need luck when I can just use Cronometer.
You can use whatever you want but humans never evolved to eat plants. Even the reason we are talking this shit on our phones is because of starting eating meat. So that more calories goes to the brain and less work for digestion.

• +1
You can use whatever you want but humans never evolved to eat plants. Even the reason we are talking this shit on our phones is because of starting eating meat. So that more calories goes to the brain and less work for digestion.
The explosion of the human population and large societies were built from humans eating plants.

The explosion of the human population and large societies were built from humans eating plants.
It literally contradicts itself here
"
The researchers said the findings added to a study in 2011 which found people of African descent have a much higher frequency of the gene that converts plant-based fatty acids to polyunsaturated fats that cause inflammation."

The explosion of the human population and large societies were built from humans eating plants
Yes and it didnt end well for agriculturalists. Smaller brains,smaller skull, lower height, much lower bone density compared to pasturalists and hunter gatherers. You know what happened when they eat no animal foods? Starvation. Humans cant digest plants optimally.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 21531
It literally contradicts itself here
"
The researchers said the findings added to a study in 2011 which found people of African descent have a much higher frequency of the gene that converts plant-based fatty acids to polyunsaturated fats that cause inflammation."
How is that contradictory?
  • Genetic study suggests plant fats accelerated development of the brain, and allowed mass-emigration from Africa

Yes and it didnt end well for agriculturalists. Smaller brains,smaller skull, lower height, much lower bone density compared to pasturalists and hunter gatherers. You know what happened when they eat no animal foods? Starvation. Humans cant digest plants optimally.
You yourself are most likely a product of agriculture. Your genetic lineage evolved to eat and digest plants for survival. I agree that agriculture resulted in smaller skulls and brains, which explains your state of being.

How is that contradictory?

You yourself are most likely a product of agriculture. Your genetic lineage evolved to eat and digest plants for survival. I agree that agriculture resulted in smaller skulls and brains, which explains your state of being.
Haahaha, speak for yourself faggot. I know what my lineage consumed and how it benefitted them on their tall,wide and thick stature. And you westerner retard, you can consume more seed and plant oils why I am even arguing with you on your dietary preferences tbh. Your spiked cortisol and ostrogen levels probably explains why you raged for no reason.

Protein powder a valid alternative? I used to consume a ton of protein powder and still turned out shit.
whey is a waste product and largely indigestable

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
U are referring to the plant based pills.
Anyway I made my mistake back then by buying all those things instead of buying complete meats and beef

Didnt even buy all those things tho

Protein powder a valid alternative? I used to consume a ton of protein powder and still turned out shit.
Yeah it’s just milk.

That said, most people don’t have as much protein as they think

According to this blog:
While beta-carotene is converted into vitamin A in humans, only 3% gets converted in a healthy adult.
And that’s assuming you’re not one of the 45% of adults that don’t convert any beta-carotene into vitamin A at all.

Except the first article linked said that:
Three percent of the total beta-carotene content was released from raw carrots in pieces. When homogenized (pulped) 21% was released. Cooking the pulp increased the accessibility to 27%. Addition of cooking oil to the cooked pulp further increased the released amount to 39%. The trends for alpha-carotene were similar to those for beta-carotene.

The article did not say that 3% of beta-carotene gets converted to Vitamin A, so the blog's claim is bogus. Furthermore, the article established that cooking the carrots makes the beta-carotene content significantly more bioavailable (which is the case for most nutrients in plants).

The second article made no mention of the second claim in the blog.
We found that 11 healthy men having a vitamin A status that was neither deficient nor toxic could be grouped as 6 responders and 5 low responders to D6 β-carotene.
This indicates that low responders were not absorbing the administered β-carotene in the form of vitamin A. Nevertheless, it is still possible that low responders might have cleaved the D6 β-carotene to a different retinoid or an apocarotenal that we did not measure. Therefore, mass balance studies are needed to directly determine the amount of β-carotene actually absorbed (38). A true tracer dose of [14C]β-carotene could be added to the dosing cocktail for a reliable value for β-carotene absorption by mass balance (38).

"Low responder" =/= not "convert[ing] any beta-carotene into vitamin A at all." The study (sample size of 11) didn't even use a mass balance study to determine the amount of beta-carotene absorbed.

In this article:
Assessment of the responsiveness to a pharmacological dose of -carotene in female volunteers confirmed that carriers of both the 379V and 267S379V variant alleles had a reduced ability to convert-carotene, as indicated through reduced retinyl palmitate: -carotene ratios in the triglyceride-rich lipoprotein fraction [32% (P0.005) and69% (P0.001),respectively] and increased fasting -carotene concentrations [160% (P0.025) and240% (P0.041),respectively]
Although in vitro results did not indicate that the 379V mutant would affect the catalytic activity of BCMO1, female volunteers carrying the 379V variant allele showed a reduced ability to convert-carotene by 32%.

A reduced ability to convert beta-carotene by 32% could realistically be offset by eating an additional cooked carrot per day.

Last edited:
wrong

meat has more

meat has more

meat has more. you need cholesterol for production of vitamin D (if you want it from the sun).

meat has more

sorry I am not going to eat your shitty soy tofu. Meat has more anyway

fish has more

What about people who can't produce cholesterol? Cholesterol is everything for hormones.

seeds and grains are toxic

Just eat meat

No, majority of plants contain PUFA's. Where do you think vegetable oils come from? Also I don't wanna eat tropical fruits to get my SFA's.

Mogger

Slimy boi, eliminating the competition

Not really, I'll do a thread soon that you only need 1,500 calories to reach your maximum genetic potential

In addition, meat is more associated with the creation of muscle

To grow you only need calcium, magnesium and zinc (found in milk and potatoes) and the amount that the body absorbs is genetic, so eating a lot is useless

Firstly, it's sufficient protein = taller. You cannot expect to overload on protein consumption and defy your genetic limitation in terms of height. Excess protein typically ends up as fat and can cause dehydration and damage to the liver.

This contradicts your initial sources.

Plants would specifically have to evolve to create toxins for herbivores, because herbivores are the primary consumers of said plants. It's an evolutionary arms race. Yes, herbivores have evolved to be able to digest certain plants, as have humans (omnivores). There's a reason why humans can eat cocoa without much issue, whereas dogs cannot.

Obviously eating raw beans as a human will destroy the digestive tract, which is why they have to be cooked and rinsed before consumption in order to break down most of the previously indigestible material.

Most plants lack protein but many don't. Legumes (lentils) and most nuts are protein-dense.

Again, the vast majority of humans eat meat. You're trying to observe a subset of a subset of the human population and using that as an adequate sample for comparison.

Hey,turtle bro,ur posts are high iq.
I wanted to know if there's any differences in the consumption of protein from meat/eggs/animal sources vs getting protein from lentils/legume/plant sources(excluding soy)..

I have read a lot of stuff like this and most studies say that animal protein(especially meat) is better than plant protien from legumes/lentitls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Why can we never come to terms with diet dude.
This shit is so gay

Why can we never come to terms with diet dude.
This shit is so gay
The discussion was settled when indo-euros mogged tf out of neolithic farmers. Animal food mogs. "Vegans" are just trying to make others into soylets to eliminate competition.

problem is does it work on adults?
because its good info but if it doesnt work on adults i dont see any point in doing this,
i mean like injecting random stuff and going carnivore.
If you're under like 23-25, it's worth a shot.

Hey,turtle bro,ur posts are high iq.
I wanted to know if there's any differences in the consumption of protein from meat/eggs/animal sources vs getting protein from lentils/legume/plant sources(excluding soy)..

I have read a lot of stuff like this and most studies say that animal protein(especially meat) is better than plant protien from legumes/lentitls.
Animal products are typically more protein dense with a more complete amino acid profile. However, it isn't difficult to hit optimal protein intake with a complete amino acid profile by consuming plants if you have access to a modern supermarket.

Thank you for once again carrying this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
I just dont understand whether protein is related to upper body height or lower body height.i see a lotof poor guys who are tall have long legs never long torso.i think limb growth is completely genetic and also how much physical activity u did.