Why sex is gross

X

xit

Kraken
you're sticking your dick in a bacteria, poop, parasite, fart, fat and blood-filled sack of organic matter that naturally emits terrible odor and sheds dead cells consistantly. yuck

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jefferson, Deleted member 3526, AdamLanza and 6 others
Low t coomer cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Depressed Twink, Deleted member 2426, Alexanderr and 9 others
bacteria, poop, parasite, fart, fat and blood-filled sack of organic material that naturally emits terrible odor and sheds dead cells consistantly. yuck
You are all of that

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Alexanderr, Deleted member 2745 and 7 others
but sex make cock feel good

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Depressed Twink, ZyzzReincarnate and 9 others
good thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ruby, Ritalincel and xit
you're sticking your dick in a bacteria, poop, parasite, fart, fat and blood-filled sack of organic material that naturally emits terrible odor and sheds dead cells consistantly. yuck
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3142, ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 656 and 6 others

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Ritalincel and Deleted member 2969
Op is a low t faggot

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Alexanderr, Petsmart and 7 others
this kid unironically worships celebrities^ 🤢

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SikKunt, TheMewingBBC and Ritalincel
this kid unironically worships celebrities^ 🤢
proves your Low t not replying directly tbh

and yes yeezus is the one true god keep coping for kanye

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, Petsmart, Overjetcel299 and 6 others
xitlove and warmthness

• Hmm...
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, TheMewingBBC, Overjetcel299 and 2 others
Xit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, ZyzzReincarnate, Heirio and 5 others
you're sticking your dick in a bacteria, poop, parasite, fart, fat and blood-filled sack of organic matter that naturally emits terrible odor and sheds dead cells consistantly. yuck

cool story bro

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Translation: OP is
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 2581
I despise sex just because of the fact I’m unable to have it. Fuck that degenerate act.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 2810, EckhartTollemaxx and 1 other person
lol how is this cope.Have you ever had a pretty jb girlfriend and fucked her?
i have and its the best thing in the world.
I think about my ex every day

Ngl I admire your advanced coping mechanism. Biologists need to study you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2426, Roping Subhuman and 2 others
lol how is this cope.Have you ever had a pretty jb girlfriend and fucked her?
i have and its the best thing in the world.
I think about my ex every day
whats so great about it
Ngl I admire your advanced coping mechanism. Biologists need to study you
not coping as i have turned down sex multiple times because it didnt seem worth it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
whats so great about it

not coping as i have turned down sex multiple times because it didnt seem worth it
First of all she was a virgin and was really excited.Second of all:We loved each other and. Giggled and talked and we had so much chemistry.
Also It just felt good.
We fucked without condom btw jfl
It was just great lying in bed with her naked.Making out and having fun.
I dunno bra.Its truly special with some people.
You just feel like it should never end.Its great when your young.I bet it will be worse when older

First of all she was a virgin and was really excited.Second of all:We loved each other and. Giggled and talked and we had so much chemistry.
Also It just felt good.
We fucked without condom btw jfl
It was just great lying in bed with her naked.Making out and having fun.
I dunno bra.Its truly special with some people.
You just feel like it should never end.Its great when your young.I bet it will be worse when older
meh

You need to stop stalking your JB pre teen oneitis on IG. Her mom already blocked you.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and xit
i have never connected with a girl on that level which is what makes me jealous. cant relate to that pure mutual love. why did you guys break up
I broke up after we argued.Then came back together.Then I broke up again and blocked her off completely.Kinda unnecessary but whatever.I do think of her a little every day but i dont really care that much

So is eating and everything else. Humans are gross in general. bacteria are everywhere.

Shit thread.

I broke up after we argued.Then came back together.Then I broke up again and blocked her off completely.Kinda unnecessary but whatever.I do think of her a little every day but i dont really care that much
relationships = cringe bro

Without sexuality sex is gross, sexuality is the driving force behind everything though so irl it's not gross.
For asexuals it could be gross.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
True. Logically.
But it feels like, one puts your dick into heaven.

Without sexuality sex is gross, sexuality is the driving force behind everything though so irl it's not gross.
For asexuals it could be gross.
i just want to be adored by females more than anything
True. Logically.
But it feels like, one puts your dick into heaven.
everyone here is saying its boring so either youre a virgin or they are all lying

i just want to be adored by females more than anything

everyone here is saying its boring so either youre a virgin or they are all lying
It feels good, better than masturbation but nothing super special for the physical feeling, the best part is fulfilling your physical purpose and actually being inside another human, combining and continuing yourself in your offspring.
Two becoming one and renewing themselves, continuing their existence in the world, beating death temporarily.

It's the core of life, you are the orgasm of your parents becoming self aware.

WTF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
Very true. Pussy is only good when it's just been washed etc. I get turned off the very moment I smell something funny lol

It feels good, better than masturbation but nothing super special for the physical feeling, the best part is fulfilling your physical purpose and actually being inside another human, combining and continuing yourself in your offspring.
Two becoming one and renewing themselves, continuing their existence in the world, beating death temporarily.

It's the core of life, you are the orgasm of your parents becoming self aware.
im a materialist so i dont find this beautiful like a creationist might

im a materialist so i dont find this beautiful like a creationist might
Life in general is horrible, it shouldn't be like this. Existence like this shouldn't exist imo.

It's wrong to have something this self aware of their mortality exist and suffer with constant pain and fear before death with hits of dopamine to fool the brain to want to exist.

• +1
Reactions: xit
Life in general is horrible, it shouldn't be like this. Existence like this shouldn't exist imo.

It's wrong to have something this self aware of their mortality exist and suffer with constant pain and fear before death with hits of dopamine to fool the brain to want to exist.
why do you think religion is (was) ubiquitous