Why skinny flat foids are better than big titty goth foids

motiascension

motiascension

Iron
I‘m fucking tired of seeing ngas with horrible taste. I hate goth girls essentially because all they do is makeupmaxx and have big tits to make up for it. Most of them are short too and have mental issues. You want to pass this bs down to your kids? There’s a reason why rich chads only date tall skinny and natural girls. They‘re also much better to fuck and have good looking faces. Plus points if they have rich parents. I‘ve never seen a goth girl who isn’t struggling with being poor and depressed. I‘m not saying foids shouldn’t have any tits or ass, that’s fucking gay but huge tits and fat thighs are so fucking disgusting especially when they’re pale. I‘ve always said it and I will say it again: pretty girls>hot girls.

Attachments

• IMG_7773.jpeg
    IMG_7773.jpeg
    390.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7779.jpeg
    IMG_7779.jpeg
    126.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7780.jpeg
    IMG_7780.jpeg
    195.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7784.jpeg
    IMG_7784.jpeg
    225.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7787.jpeg
    IMG_7787.jpeg
    174.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7789.jpeg
    IMG_7789.jpeg
    213.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7790.jpeg
    IMG_7790.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thegiganigga, isis_Bleach, StarvedEpi and 6 others
indeed.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and motiascension
12 year old boy build is ideal

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OswaldMosley, ominion, try2beme and 4 others
Masc Lesbians only

• +1
Reactions: ominion
not a single molecule retard greycel

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
I‘m fucking tired of seeing ngas with horrible taste. I hate goth girls essentially because all they do is makeupmaxx and have big tits to make up for it. Most of them are short too and have mental issues. You want to pass this bs down to your kids? There’s a reason why rich chads only date tall skinny and natural girls. They‘re also much better to fuck and have good looking faces. Plus points if they have rich parents. I‘ve never seen a goth girl who isn’t struggling with being poor and depressed. I‘m not saying foids shouldn’t have any tits or ass, that’s fucking gay but huge tits and fat thighs are so fucking disgusting especially when they’re pale. I‘ve always said it and I will say it again: pretty girls>hot girls.

Skinny foids are better for marriage material.

Tall + skinny foid adds status

I like big tits, but taking someone with big tits seriously is cucked

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ominion, Sprinkles and motiascension
Idc cause no foid wants me :fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: ominion

What I‘m tryna say ^

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34
especially when tpretty girls>hot girls.
Agree, but the first gurl isnt pretty

Jfl at 5th picture, wtf is this

But if they tall+not completely flat 😍

Last edited:
What is this low T cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and iblamehumphrey
Agree, but the first gurl isnt pretty

Jfl at 5th picture, wtf is this

But if they tall+not completely flat 😍
I agree, I chose this one to show rich famous lads always go for the tall skinny type. Guy is a famous F1 driver who could have anyone in the world but chose her

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
if she dose not have good waist to shoulders/hips ratio, good forward growth, good harmony, mininmal upper eye area and like 5'10 can she really be my kids mum?

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and motiascension
if she dose not have good waist to shoulders/hips ratio, good forward growth, good harmony, mininmal upper eye area and like 5'10 can she really be my kids mum?
First nga with a brain :feelshmm:

This is true.

Slaying femaloids with "fat azz n shiet" is obviously great in the moment. But committing one is a great way to accidentally create low impulse control backshot babies, a surefire way to curse your progeny. Wealthy people know this intuitively, hence why they overwhelmingly marry thin proportional women.

I will write more about this later.

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34 and motiascension
Goth girls and non goth girls dude
Tripping. I live in an area in Europe with a lot of tall rich foids and go to school with some of them. They come from good families and were fucking raised correctly and treated me nicely. Goth whores are just judgemental useless pigs nothing more :mask:

Tripping. I live in an area in Europe with a lot of tall rich foids and go to school with some of them. They come from good families and were fucking raised correctly and treated me nicely. Goth whores are just judgemental useless pigs nothing more :mask:
Rich goth girls definitely exist. I think ur mixing them up with something

This is true.

Slaying femaloids with "fat azz n shiet" is obviously great in the moment. But committing one is a great way to accidentally create low impulse control backshot babies, a surefire way to curse your progeny. Wealthy people know this intuitively, hence why they overwhelmingly marry thin proportional women.

I will write more about this later.
Interested to hear your thoughts about this :feelshmm:

Tbh ever since I got on test i just like a fat ass and thts all. Skinny fat foids arent hot and the girls with the big titties usually got a flat ass. Ill take a girl with an ass that's big whos so fat she weighs more thn me over a skinny fat or big titty flat ass foid.

If a rich girl is turning goth she suffers from severe mental illness.
You clearly have never dated goth girls they all act the same youre making blind assumptions assuming theyre all poor and worse

Tbh ever since I got on test i just like a fat ass and thts all. Skinny fat foids arent hot and the girls with the big titties usually got a flat ass. Ill take a girl with an ass that's big whos so fat she weighs more thn me over a skinny fat or big titty flat ass foid.
Brah you’re lost get well soon

You clearly have never dated goth girls they all act the same youre making blind assumptions assuming theyre all poor and worse
I‘ve never dated one but I go to school with them. Worst people since Hitler😷 Have you ever dated a naturally pretty skinny tall girl tho? It’s bliss

I‘ve never dated one but I go to school with them. Worst people since Hitler😷 Have you ever dated a naturally pretty skinny tall girl tho? It’s bliss
I dated both and theres no difference if i had to pick the best one was an emo girl