WHY SOUTH ASIAN ARE INCELS ITS DUE TO GENETICS GTFIH

Just search " white woman happy " or " interracial couple " , despite WMAF being the majority , Google suggest otherwise . Media halo literally is everything :soy: . Muh soft power .

I do pretty good for myself .
It's a spectrum with pheno ranging from full SA to full white ,
Yeah half curry Mog's, there's just less compared to mulattos due to curry culture if marrying a different race, and lack of media halo meaning less race mixing
So ppl see way more mulattos in their day than a half curry half white mogger

Yeah Curry's aren't really in the media, and haven't been discriminated as much as blacks due to being high IQ and accepted in the workplace etc, wealthy, educated etc so there was nothing to really fight for before. It's more a recent thing in terms of dating etc.
Basically the younger generation need to demonstrate high t in general throuh gymcelling and try enter the music industry or sum shit I don't know lol

I for one thing will be trying to boost curry smv in my local area thru looksmaxxing and getting status, me and my curry friends have achieved this in our area quite well
Curries have status in business and economics. Your race just suck aids In NTness and physical stuff which ironically is the opposite for blacks but even then that’s changing as many blacks are getting money doing business now.

times are changing but blacks fought hard for what they have and if ethnics want the same I suggest they fight for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16209
E

Exactly man TSH fkn Mog's MBJ to suicide lmao
You must be chad being half Indian and white though, best mix by far underappreciated.
This race shit is a joke I do hope media do start portraying South Asians in a better light ffs

If his dad is a jatt bramhin or any of the less veddiod shifted indians hes gonna get a more european shifted pheno.

Indian blood is much easier to bleach than gook or black why? The average curry 50 percent caucasian give or tske.

Jatts are even easier half jatt half white passes as full southern european.

Less veddiod you have the easier it is tk bleach.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
If his dad is a jatt bramhin or any of the less veddiod shifted indians hes gonna get a more european shifted pheno.

Indian blood is much easier to bleach than gook or black why? The average curry 50 percent caucasian give or tske.

Exactly so you just need one generation of race mixing for western curries and you will probs have mogger children...
The failo would be gone

Just search " white woman happy " or " interracial couple " , despite WMAF being the majority , Google suggest otherwise . Media halo literally is everything :soy: . Muh soft power .

I do pretty good for myself .
It's a spectrum with pheno ranging from full SA to full white ,
white women interracial is higher than WM in relationship

im counting hookup and one night stands

Exactly so you just need one generation of race mixing for western curries and you will probs have mogger children...
The failo would be gone

I mean im gonna be honest bro and youll probably disagree but the problem isnt media its genetics half of indian dna is truly disgusting.

When you mix with whites thst dna goes away i dont even want our race to mix with whites i want to get rid of veddiod dna or the other half that fucked a lot of curries.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Not if u control for vegetarians (guru Nanak effect) and poverty they don't.

Compare the guys there to people in say, Grimsby, or Buttfuck, Alabama and tell me who mogs who
The fufl is guru nanak nigga

Legit. It’s because similarities in phenotype. Blacks and East Asians are super divergent esp blacks so when they breed with euros the kids are usually more black shifted or Azn shifted. This is where the myth of “black genes being dominant” came from truth is they aren’t dominant go look at blacks who breed with Arabs and you’ll notice the kids are more Arab shifted. And that’s because Arabs are already mixed so the mullato pheno looks closer to Arab than black when both breed and the two aren’t that genetically shifted due to geographical proximity.

basically MENAS and Indics that breed with whites usualy make fully Brown looking kids or fully white kids

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and reptiles
I mean im gonna be honest bro and youll probably disagree but the problem isnt media its genetics half of indian dna is truly disgusting.

When you mix with whites thst dna goes away i dont even want our race to mix with whites i want to get rid of veddiod dna or the other half that fucked a lot of curries.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Bro half white half curry is absolute mogger mix best mix you can get in terms of aesthetics.
You can change this you cannot change the abo curry DNA but u can dilute it to where is not visible.
@triggered even said how half abo and half white girls absolutely fog in Australia and are hot as fuck

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14677, PrinceLuenLeoncur and reptiles
Bro half white half curry is absolute mogger mix best mix you can get in terms of aesthetics.
You can change this you cannot change the abo curry DNA but u can dilute it to where is not visible.
@triggered even said how half abo and half white girls absolutely fog in Australia and are hot as fuck
Do they look like mullatos? The half abo/white mix or do they look like curries

Ir sucks we cant retain ethnic identity i just wanna reduce an phyical cancer to the eyes.

Like veddiod and irula are disgusting no matter how forum copes around race mixing is also cancer its what got us into this mess to start with the neolethic iranans didnt mix with abos and instead decided to kill or at the very least not mix with them.

Majority of curries would nigh moggers just about.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Do they look like mullatos? The half abo/white mix or do they look like curries
Half abo half white I have attached, and half curry and white Naomi Scott is the second attachment

Attachments

• ab66594afb0e9ce79f85faa969139671d8a964f5.jpeg
    ab66594afb0e9ce79f85faa969139671d8a964f5.jpeg
    38.4 KB · Views: 0
  • naomi-scott-recording-artists-and-groups-photo-u1.jpeg
    naomi-scott-recording-artists-and-groups-photo-u1.jpeg
    28 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Ir sucks we cant retain ethnic identity i just wanna reduce an phyical cancer to the eyes.

Like veddiod and irula are disgusting no matter how forum copes around race mixing is also cancer its what got us into this mess to start with the neolethic iranans didnt mix with abos and instead decided to kill or at the very least not mix with them.

Majority of curries would nigh moggers just about.
You know a lot about races I have No idea what your on about jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and reptiles
Legit. It’s because similarities in phenotype. Blacks and East Asians are super divergent esp blacks so when they breed with euros the kids are usually more black shifted or Azn shifted. This is where the myth of “black genes being dominant” came from truth is they aren’t dominant go look at blacks who breed with Arabs and you’ll notice the kids are more Arab shifted. And that’s because Arabs are already mixed so the mullato pheno looks closer to Arab than black when both breed and the two aren’t that genetically shifted due to geographical proximity.

basically MENAS and Indics that breed with whites usualy make fully Brown looking kids or fully white kids

Only intellgent answer on here also wouldn't this mean half indians half eastern iranans would also look more afghan?

Like bear in mind most curries have the exact same racial components as afghans the difference ultimtately is proportion.

The kid then should ideally look afghsn and central asian.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and PrinceLuenLeoncur

My grandpa is village mogger from UP
See his bones and hair even at age 70 .
IMG 20220110 175058 650

So from father side I am North Indid whereas from mother side Halstadd Nordid.
@Chadethnic101 @reptiles @Preston

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14160, stevielake and 3 others
You know a lot about races I have No idea what your on about jfl

If it helps to visualize were mixed of 2 groups.

Screenshot 20220109 143237

Afzal kohistani 1551964485280 16a30b30289 large

We are half that guy above and half the 1st pic the more you have of the first pic the more it never began on the average you have outliers oviously like sendhil ramurthy

Attachments

• 7a2a68bo_afzal-kohistani_625x300_08_March_19 (1).webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake
View attachment 1487113

He looks really robust no wonder you got the nick. Kaufman phenotype.

• +1
Only intellgent answer on here also wouldn't this mean half indians half eastern iranans would also look more afghan?

Like bear in mind most curries have the exact same racial components as afghans the difference ultimtately is proportion.

The kid then should ideally look afghsn and central asian.
Yep, the girl I was speaking 2 looked Iranian/Afghan with makeup on even though she is Curry. But most half Indians I know look fully Indian or white I don’t know any that actually look half lol.
Half abo half white I have attached, and half curry and white Naomi Scott is the second attachment
Yea this is my point well proven. Half white and curry looks either white or curry. But wow 😯 half abo white looks decent as well. I’m shocked they don’t look mullato but hmm 🤔

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Chadethnic101
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16209
He looks really robust no wonder you got the nick. Kaufman phenotype.
It's crazy how these village moggers got those jaw eating sugarcane and bajra rivalling @Salludon

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Yep, the girl I was speaking 2 looked Iranian/Afghan with makeup on even though she is Curry. But most half Indians I know look fully Indian or white I don’t know any that actually look half lol.

Yea this is my point well proven. Half white and curry looks either white or curry. But wow 😯 half abo white looks decent as well. I’m shocked they don’t look mullato but hmm 🤔
Yeah some do look mulatto though as well.
Rate this half paki half white girl I smashed before:

Honestly it's a mogger mix you get best of both worlds typically. Mulattos you still get very ugly ones, never seen a ugly half curry half white, although could be coz there's less typically.

• +1

Is there an half curry phenotype? An face which says truly half indian half white? Most ive seen is an middle eastern passing armenian or georgian looking face.

Honestly it's a mogger mix you get best of both worlds typically. Mulattos you still get very ugly ones, never seen a ugly half curry half white, although could be coz there's less typically.

That women looks southern european i think

That women looks southern european i think
Half paki half English lol that's the look you get I guess her father is very Afghan looking/Arab however

Bro you just sound like those mullato supremeracist @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @prettyboislime .
Jfl 80 % of mixed race people are subpar, regardless of ethnic mix.
The girl look good 😉

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and stevielake
Bro you just sound like those mullato supremeracist @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @prettyboislime .
Jfl 80 % of mixed race people are subpar, regardless of ethnic mix.
The girl look good 😉
My experience every mixed raced curry has been above average, but I did say it's skewed coz I've not seen as many as mulattos say who are more common..
Yea she's Stacey in my eyes

Somewhere near the year 2300 Indians and Americans will buy Nordic semen to try make their race better

@FailedNormieManlet Thoughts?

This video didn't break down the differences between south and north Indians either. Telugus will mog with height alone

View attachment 1487113
Mirin those bones, great for an older man :love: actually mogs my lower third :feelswah:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 16209

TLDR:

most skinny fat race so they can survive the famines.

Narrow frames due to Bergmans law (northen people have wider frames due to the climate whilst southern people have narrower taller builds)

High myostatin the hormone that prevents muscle growth :feelswah:

low androgens so they react low to steroids and don’t explode well

bad genes like they get diabetics despite being skinny and have other fucked up gentic things

have a gene that makes it harder for them to lose bodyfat

this guy's channel is legit and I enjoy his content, he isn't bullshitting tbh. The only thing I have a gripe/can argue with is the testosterone thing. In a study done on bangladeshis it was shown bangladeshis born in bangladesh had significantly lower testosterone compared to bangladeshis born in england.

He needs to adjust for nutrition if he wants to compare raw baseline genetics, south asians tend to also carry this dysfunctional gene which has something to do with cholesterol, it's why south asians die from heart issues earlier/are more vulnerable.

He is legit but I don't think this can apply to non-veg south asian populations. I've noticed anecdotally vegetarian south asians were built differently from meat eating ones.

@stevielake

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Preoximerianas, stevielake and 1 other person
this guy's channel is legit and I enjoy his content, he isn't bullshitting tbh. The only thing I have a gripe/can argue with is the testosterone thing. In a study done on bangladeshis it was shown bangladeshis born in bangladesh had significantly lower testosterone compared to bangladeshis born in england.

He needs to adjust for nutrition if he wants to compare raw baseline genetics, south asians tend to also carry this dysfunctional gene which has something to do with cholesterol, it's why south asians die from heart issues earlier/are more vulnerable.

He is legit but I don't think this can apply to non-veg south asian populations. I've noticed anecdotally vegetarian south asians were built differently from meat eating ones.

@stevielake
He actually did adjust for nutrition in the vidoe… and he adjusted for parental upbringing.

Last edited:
He actually did adjust for nutrition in the vidoe… and he adjusted for parental upbringing.
He didn't, he spoke about nutrition on height - which is okay.

But he didn't discuss the effects of nutrition on hormone profile and other things.

Again I like this guy's channel and watch him a lot, his thing on malaria was pretty interesting in his BBC genetics videos

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
He didn't, he spoke about nutrition on height - which is okay.

But he didn't discuss the effects of nutrition on hormone profile and other things.

Again I like this guy's channel and watch him a lot, his thing on malaria was pretty interesting in his BBC genetics videos
All south Asians have the same build regardless of nutrition only ones with outside admixture are different like Pakistanis due to Iranic arab and turk admixture. But fact is all south Asians have this build. He even said himself that west Africans (YES THOSE GENTICALLY GIFTED FUCKS) originally had the SAME BUILD AS SOUTH ASAINS but due to africa being the harshest place on earth the fauna (mainly Malaria) and environment killed those guys off so now your left with hench west Africans. Makes sense as Africans aren’t traditnally warlike whislt Europeans and Polynesians are very warlike

if South Asia had the same fucked up animals and environment they would also be BBCs

he did mention it in the section where he states that “many have been eating nothing but veg for thousands of years so this is easily impact them imagine getting no amino acids as a child it will fuck you up then south Asians join the gym at later age due to fucked up parenting so they are at a disadvantage”

All south Asians have the same build regardless of nutrition only ones with outside admixture are different like Pakistanis due to Iranic arab and turk admixture. But fact is all south Asians have this build. He even said himself that west Africans (YES THOSE GENTICALLY GIFTED FUCKS) originally had the SAME BUILD AS SOUTH ASAINS but due to africa being the harshest place on earth the fauna (mainly Malaria) and environment killed those guys off so now your left with hench west Africans. Makes sense as Africans aren’t traditnally warlike whislt Europeans and Polynesians are very warlike

if South Asia had the same fucked up animals and environment they would also be BBCs

he did mention it in the section where he states that “many have been eating nothing but veg for thousands of years so this is easily impact them imagine getting no amino acids as a child it will fuck you up then south Asians join the gym at later age due to fucked up parenting so they are at a disadvantage”
right, but again I am not debating if south asians are built as ectomorphs or endomorphs. They are all built relatively small and slender, this is facts.

However a lot of south asians have been eating meat, as recently as 300 years ago. I'm pretty sure they ate meat back then too, albeit at a lesser amount. Regardless though, things such as proper nutrition has changed a lot of things for south asians such as testosterone levels.

Here is a small article showing that childhood nutrition plays a huge role, this man is using indians born in india with shit nutrition and who eat veggies all day to all indians. Indians who eat meat and live outside of india have a lot of differences.

Ofc there are exceptions

• +1
right, but again I am not debating if south asians are built as ectomorphs or endomorphs. They are all built relatively small and slender, this is facts.

However a lot of south asians have been eating meat, as recently as 300 years ago. I'm pretty sure they ate meat back then too, albeit at a lesser amount. Regardless though, things such as proper nutrition has changed a lot of things for south asians such as testosterone levels.

Here is a small article showing that childhood nutrition plays a huge role, this man is using indians born in india with shit nutrition and who eat veggies all day to all indians. Indians who eat meat and live outside of india have a lot of differences.

Ofc there are exceptions
Yeah I agree but T levels are overrated anywyas what you want is DHT so the more potent excretion of T which is DHT that’s what makes your dick bigger your voice deeper and muscles bigger. Obvs it’s highest in blacks due to their shit enviroment of Africa adapting there would make anybody a mogger. But as Indians are part Iranic you guys should have potential as Iranics are the strongest highest T and least myostatin deficient group in Asia

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Yeah I agree but T levels are overrated anywyas what you want is DHT so the more potent excretion of T which is DHT that’s what makes your dick bigger your voice deeper and muscles bigger. Obvs it’s highest in blacks due to their shit enviroment of Africa adapting there would make anybody a mogger. But as Indians are part Iranic you guys should have potential as Iranics are the strongest highest T and least myostatin deficient group in Asia
I think Indians from a genetic standpoint are fucked in a lot of cases, I am lucky because I was born waaaaaay more athletic than most pajeets and that's carried on over to my adult life - although I still suck at weight lifting.

The rest of the guy's videos are facts, such as the skinny fat thing. It's true Indians on avg are physically weaker than most people, I even feel it when fighting other indians in my BJJ or judo class.

Indians should be trying to get into sports which require agility and timing. I can see pajeets dominating MMA and boxing tbh, we are lower weight naturally and a lot smaller, so we should in theory be able to dominate the lower weight classes. In the UK at least pakis dominate boxing

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I think Indians from a genetic standpoint are fucked in a lot of cases, I am lucky because I was born waaaaaay more athletic than most pajeets and that's carried on over to my adult life - although I still suck at weight lifting.

The rest of the guy's videos are facts, such as the skinny fat thing. It's true Indians on avg are physically weaker than most people, I even feel it when fighting other indians in my BJJ or judo class.

Indians should be trying to get into sports which require agility and timing. I can see pajeets dominating MMA and boxing tbh, we are lower weight naturally and a lot smaller, so we should in theory be able to dominate the lower weight classes. In the UK at least pakis dominate boxing
Isnt it funny that if india and South Asia had malaria and the same fucked up shit of Africa you guys would be jacked with BBC’s 😂

just makes me laugh at how such a small thing such as fauna can cause one group to become physical moggers and the others less than. But as he said south Asian are a race of endurance survivors if every race was placed on a ship and stranded the south Asian man will survive longest

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and FailedNormieManlet
Isnt it funny that if india and South Asia had malaria and the same fucked up shit of Africa you guys would be jacked with BBC’s 😂

just makes me laugh at how such a small thing such as fauna can cause one group to become physical moggers and the others less than. But as he said south Asian are a race of endurance survivors if every race was placed on a ship and stranded the south Asian man will survive longest
I can see south asians becoming moggers in 50 years tbh. More of them are becoming blackpilled and understanding the importance of playing sports and how beta buxing is bad

All incels are incels due to their genetics
yea

except of the mentalcels

wish people would stop using the word truecels to degrade us even more. we're just incels, 100% genetically unlucky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
View attachment 1487113
Insane for a 70 year old still has mostly dark hair too :feelswhere:

• +1
Yo op I’m curious, how diverse are genetics of paki Punjabis. My 23andme had shit from all over mena south euro

Curries have 0 exposure in the america, I barely see any curries here but the few I did see were gas station clerks, fobs, manlets, dark shitskin, heavy curry accent and legit smell like curry sometimes. These shitskins represents what american girls think when they think indian. Its over... Maybe in more international cities, there would be more americanized indians but they tend to keep to themselves and don't mingle with other races.

Half curry half white just passes as white

Insane for a 70 year old still has mostly dark hair too :feelswhere:
With neck training , he will legit mog 99 % of oldcel.
Village Chadpreet in his prime.
Half curry half white just passes as white
It depend on the parents pheno and the extent of the genetic combination lottery .
From my observation,
50% look Turkish/ Hispanic pheno.
20% look full south asian .
30% look full white.
But , if they inherit light eye, they will be exotic no matter the pheno

Women are racist but they are eugenicists and women see all these things on curries and act accordingly. Like why go for a Indian when white men are taller have better builds better faces and have none of these drawbacks? Same applies to blacks, they are NT taller bigger dicks the best bodies etc this is why women choose them @reptiles @justinzayn @TRUE_CEL @FailedNormieManlet @ForeverRecession @Chinacurry
Women being eugenicists is biggest psl cope ever

even girls who fuck chads when young marry ugly guys and have their babies ..

TLDR:

most skinny fat race so they can survive the famines.

Narrow frames due to Bergmans law (northen people have wider frames due to the climate whilst southern people have narrower taller builds)

High myostatin the hormone that prevents muscle growth :feelswah:

low androgens so they react low to steroids and don’t explode well

bad genes like they get diabetics despite being skinny and have other fucked up gentic things

have a gene that makes it harder for them to lose bodyfat

I hate currrkes. glad im high t

curries mog east asians tho

curries mog east asians tho

They do not and have lower SMV it is what it is

I remember watching this video a long time ago when it was still up. It was good, and so we're a lot of the points you made in this thread. Which surprised me because the bait title made me expect you were low iq. I think he's only looking at half of the picture, he is making this video in regards to bodybuilding over anything else. He's still missing out on a lot of things. I can elaborate if you want.

If you're wondering how I found this after a month, it's because I was looking for another thread with similar words.

• +1