WHY SOUTH ASIAN ARE INCELS ITS DUE TO GENETICS GTFIH

This entire vid is retarded because it assumes all South Asians, literally the most genetically diverse diaspora on the planet, have similar genetics when eugenics is directly practiced IN India and Pakistan, upper caste Indians are genetically superior to lower caste Indians and phenos wildly vary from location to location
A dalit isn't the same as a Brahmin just like how a Tamil isn't the same as a Punjabi, how can you possibly generalize like this
Low IQ thread

I agree with you but where I live the black guys in my age range that aren’t obese date beckies and stacylites and they are usually avg looking black guys infact my mate is only 5’8 and skinny and avg looking yet he has a white stacylite due to NT theory. But this post isn’t even about them blacks have a lot of positive genetics that women like most notably their bodies looking like sculptures and their dick size
literally lowest smv in europe and asia, make of that what you will but cultural has a massive influence in smv is all am saying

literally lowest smv in europe and asia, make of that what you will but cultural has a massive dinfluence in smv is all am saying
That’s due to their low economic status and the fact that the men of asia hate them. I live in Europe black SMV here is god tier only behind white dudes only keep chatting shit you stupid bitch you know nothing and have to cope like the faggot you are don’t reply to me again chatting such nonsense like I give a flying fuck about Asia

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
I remember watching this video a long time ago when it was still up. It was good, and so we're a lot of the points you made in this thread. Which surprised me because the bait title made me expect you were low iq. I think he's only looking at half of the picture, he is making this video in regards to bodybuilding over anything else. He's still missing out on a lot of things. I can elaborate if you want.

If you're wondering how I found this after a month, it's because I was looking for another thread with similar words.
Go on I’m all ears

literally lowest smv in europe and asia, make of that what you will but cultural has a massive influence in smv is all am saying
Mike Ehrmantraut Eyes GIF by Better Call Saul

That’s due to their low economic status and the fact that the men of asia hate them. I live in Europe black SMV here is god tier only behind white dudes only keep chatting shit you stupid bitch you know nothing and have to cope like the faggot you are don’t reply to me again chatting such nonsense like I give a flying fuck about Asia
? wtf this is what i get for trying to reply in a normal manner in this bait thread ?? stop sperging out man jesus,
E3D8AFCC 7207 474D AC31 E366D1D83174
this is one of the most sited graphs, am surprised you dont know or dont want to know?? if you wanna live in make believe fairy tales then thats all good but dont be making threads on false presumptions on your schizo imagination

also jfl not even gonna try to find stats on asain cuz you already know, regardless of east/west/south/north any typa asain regins

Go on I’m all ears
Alright so even though this a few days later. I can explain. I believe raw genetic quality plays a significant role. By "raw" I mean uninfluenced by environment and epigenetics. India had, and still has to an extent. A system of arranged marriages which leaves little opportunity for selection. A child would be expected to marry whoever their father says they should. Whilst Europe also had arranged marriages. Fathers would present an assortment of potential suitors or brides, and the son would pick from one. The former system allows for no sexual selection whatsoever with regards to handsomeness or physical attractiveness. Whereas the latter allows for some. Of course. Fathers would not be so content with allowing their children to marry someone downright ugly, but they would be more concerned with wealth and social ties.

On top of this. The Indian Subcontinent also practiced inbreeding a lot more frequently than other places, and it carries on in many regions such as Pakistan and Southern India. I don't know why, the other thread I was looking for had an explanation.

Whilst the man who made the video was on the money when it comes to the epigenetics of the Indian diet. He places too much focus onto veganism. Historically speaking only holy men of the higher castes were expected to perform it. Eating meat was not something looked down upon by everyone, though it did come with a slight stigma. (Like smoking cigarettes in Islam.) However nobody would give you any looks for it. Veganism was only so bad because of the restriction on eating cows. Which deprived Indians of high quality meat, and led them to eat other lower quality meats a lot more, like chicken. As well as effect the culinary culture of the area.

I'll expound more tomorrow. I'm running out of battery now. Also jfl at me thinking the video was removed when it just doesn't play on my phone. I'll try watching it on laptop

Last edited: