Why Surgeons Never Get Surgeries?

the cobbler who goes out with broken shoes
Actually, the funniest one is this guy:
maxresdefault.jpg

He specializes in HAIR TRANSPLANTION :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Lorsss
Being a wealthy chad is the closest thing to a God.
Facts. how can life be better if u are making good money and a sexy Mf

you might aswell be god at that point

maxresdefault.jpg

You can't treat alopecia areata universalis retard

He should get fake eyelashes, eyebrows and hair tho... looks uncanny.

• So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish
You can't treat alopecia areata universalis retard
Gary, is it you? I thought you were Murican... :feelskek:

I know he has universalis lol. His misfortune does NOT save him from stigma though...

Do I care as a patient for what reason the guy is bald? NO I DON'T. It just looks WEIRD.

Hell, young people are already mocking Brad Pitt for his new skincare line on YouTube comments because he looks so old.
Imagine the news if a woman in his place was mocked for her age:blackpill:

Most of them are old men who spent like a decade studying to have a lucrative career.
What's the point now?
They know enough to not be delusional enough to think this :
View attachment 1909295
Can ascend with "just get bimax bro!"

FaceApp 1665867336439

This should theorically be possible in reality no surgeon has this much skill

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Racky and randomvanish
wtf you mean bro plastic surgeons give themselves botox and rhinoplasties all the time

View attachment 1910606

This should theorically be possible in reality no surgeon has this much skill
It is unfortunately impossible due to ageing skin.

When the facelift is performed, it can tighten the skin only somewhat (not even skin in particular, but the fascia underneath, which is responsible for skin tightness), and the rest of it stretches back within a month. This is the reason why we do not see Hollywood actors and billionaires all looking 20 years old: other parts of ageing are reversible, such as skin wrinkles, spots, loss of bone and fat. :feelsbadman:

Ligaments and fascia are life :feelsokman:

And if the surgeon overstretches the skin, so that it does not "fall back", then...
maxresdefault.jpg

All 3's main culprit: facelift.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and reptiles
It is unfortunately impossible due to ageing skin.

When the facelift is performed, it can tighten the skin only somewhat (not even skin in particular, but the fascia underneath, which is responsible for skin tightness), and the rest of it stretches back within a month. This is the reason why we do not see Hollywood actors and billionaires all looking 20 years old: other parts of ageing are reversible, such as skin wrinkles, spots, loss of bone and fat. :feelsbadman:

Ligaments and fascia are life :feelsokman:

And if the surgeon overstretches the skin, so that it does not "fall back", then...
maxresdefault.jpg

All 3's main culprit: facelift.

Ive seen many old men with subhuman skin who mog to hell and back it's usually shitty subhuman bones from the average dude if your average at 20 you will be a 2/10 by 80 if your a 8/10 at youth you will a 7.0 out of 10 it's usually due to subhuman bases to start with.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Artemis
Ive seen many old men with subhuman skin who mog to hell and back it's usually shitty subhuman bones from the average dude if your average at 20 you will be a 2/10 by 80 if your a 8/10 at youth you will a 7.0 out of 10 it's usually due to subhuman bases to start with.
Yes, you are absolutely right. But nothing will save even a 9/10 from skin laxity. 9s/10 have a benefit that they have more bone, thus, as they age, they deplete volume in the face longer.

However, it is NOT ALL 9s/10. Most of models who look like e.g. Chico age VERY FAST. Like a regular guy. It is because they have smaller bones than the "masc" models on the average. They just have good shaping when young. even with the smallest volume loss, their whole face melts.

definitely, not every type of 9/10-face ages well.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
looks old as shit
this cope of "big bones = age better"
is the funniest cope
i know old bone moggers, who still look old as shit
you guys are retarded
show examples then

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
looks old as shit
this cope of "big bones = age better"
is the funniest cope
i know old bone moggers, who still look old as shit
you guys are retarded

Utter copium that guy looks amazing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and datboijj
Utter copium that guy looks amazing
that's not what the argument was
they are saying that he ages well
if i showed that pic to any zoomer they will call him a a grandpa

Yes, you are absolutely right. But nothing will save even a 9/10 from skin laxity. 9s/10 have a benefit that they have more bone, thus, as they age, they deplete volume in the face longer.

However, it is NOT ALL 9s/10. Most of models who look like e.g. Chico age VERY FAST. Like a regular guy. It is because they have smaller bones than the "masc" models on the average. They just have good shaping when young. even with the smallest volume loss, their whole face melts.

definitely, not every type of 9/10-face ages well.

Your underestimating chico the guy got fat as fuck if he lost weight he would mog the fuck out of the average populace even high body fat his cheek bones and longer jaw show

• Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis
I know an old chadlite (or maybe chad) veterinarian and constantly having ONS with 20s,30s. Old chads/chadlites also desirable for ONS. Daddy issues I guess.
Yeah I know an old chadlite/chad (my dads friend) he used to model in his 20s and he even was recruited for a reality television show while in a bar but when they found out he had a criminal record he got kicked off the show last minute. He used to steal clothes from modeling sets and do stupid shit.

He also does roids and he is always jacked and he fucks 20 year old girls because he bartends and they see this older chad and he dates them or fucks the 20 year old girls. He also beats the shit out of them and they come crawling back to him

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
that's not what the argument was
they are saying that he ages well
if i showed that pic to any zoomer they will call him a a grandpa

Fucking hell if that niggers a grand pa i wanna grandpa max

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and datboijj
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Your underestimating chico the guy got fat as fuck if he lost weight he would mog the fuck out of the average populace even high body fat his cheek bones and longer jaw show
TBH, i do not think so. he is not fat. it is exactly his fatpads sliding down his face. Since he has a "narrowish" jaw, and less forward growth than other famousl PSL gods, he aged a lot WORSE than guys like e.g. Lundgren :unsure:

that girl sounds like @datboijj oneitis
Lmaoo. This dude legit is super dumb and low inhib tho he found a credit card one time and he just went on a spending spree and never got caught or anything.

My dad told me some really blackpilling stories from when they were in college together. They went to a michigan state college party for the weekend (they didn't go to that school but they just went there to party) and my dad said like almost immediately after they got there these 3 girls were all over the chad and he took off with them and my dad said he didn't see the guy all weekend after that. He just went back to these girls rooms and fucked the shit out of them for days probably.

He also had a gf at the time JFL

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and randomvanish
Lmaoo. This dude legit is super dumb and low inhib tho he found a credit card one time and he just went on a spending spree and never got caught or anything.

My dad told me some really blackpilling stories from when they were in college together. They went to a michigan state college party for the weekend (they didn't go to that school but they just went there to party) and my dad said like almost immediately after they got there these 3 girls were all over the chad and he took off with them and my dad said he didn't see the guy all weekend after that. He just went back to these girls rooms and fucked the shit out of them for days probably.

He also had a gf at the time JFL
how tall is he?

how tall is he?
My dad is 6'2 and was chadlite facially in college but this guy was chad facially when he was younger and 5'10 and roided out back then too
He literally modeled professionally and this was before the woke bs modeling where ugly ginger niggas model nowadays because they look unique. You had to be chad to model back then.

My dad also told me a story where they were at a bar and this girl was dancing with her bf and the chad just grabbed her and pushed her bf away and she was grinding all over him and I don't remember exactly but I think he probably fucked her

My dad is 6'2 and was chadlite facially in college but this guy was chad facially when he was younger and 5'10 and roided out back then too
He literally modeled professionally and this was before the woke bs modeling where ugly ginger niggas model nowadays because they look unique. You had to be chad to model back then.

My dad also told me a story where they were at a bar and this girl was dancing with her bf and the chad just grabbed her and pushed her bf away and she was grinding all over him and I don't remember exactly but I think he probably fucked her
invite him to this forum, we need his blackpilled stories

invite him to this forum, we need his blackpilled stories
Haha he's like 50 he would probably he confused asf and the only way I could contact him would be through facebook and it would just be weird I've never talked to him personally but my dad used to talk to him all the time. My dad cut him off because this guy kept getting arrested haha

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Fucking grifters
They know it’s all about personality

i want a rhino with Marianetti.

Can you tell me which surgeon Marianetti went to? we need to go deeper... :feelshehe:
Yes, he had surgery with Ramieri

He posted it on Facebook

They used to work together, at the time I think Marianetti was still doing bimax
Now he specializes in rhino

• JFL
Yes, he had surgery with Ramieri

He posted it on Facebook

They used to work together, at the time I think Marianetti was still doing bimax
Now he specializes in rhino
Don't tell me now, that Ramieri now goes to do Bimax with Marianetti? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It would be too meme to be true :feelsahh:

Infinite blackpill orthognatic RECUSRION :lul:

They still work together, i have a consultation with both soon. :popcorn:

Anyway, maybe it was only done for marketing reasons

Marianetti's patients are very cruel, I don't follow his Facebook any more but I remember in a video 2 years ago he said that patients asked him why he hasn't undergone surgery yet

He has a lot of things to do on his face, he is not awesome at all

Anyway we need profile's pics to evaluete the surgery, maybe he improved a bit, maybe it was a fake surgery

They both have the guts, anyway, to promote heavily beutiful chin(bimax and chin wing) on social while they need it first, both of them

• Woah
to put it short they are simply too far gone

Don't tell me now, that Ramieri now goes to do Bimax with Marianetti? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It would be too meme to be true :feelsahh:

Infinite blackpill orthognatic RECUSRION :lul:

They still work together, i have a consultation with both soon. :popcorn:
Marianetti is very good with nose in my opinion, and Ramieri has decent bimax results
Probably, as I just said, it was all done for marketing, I remember a video of Marianetti with the cast on the nose though

• +1
to put it short they are simply too far gone
Yes, sure

But still I don't understand, they are ugly middle aged man, not so old, they would benefit a lot from just a bimax

It's not a matter of narcisism, they really need a bimax both, they have clear proportions problems, Marianetti a kind of short face with long mid and Ramieri a clear long face, probably bite problems

Marianetti is very good with nose in my opinion, and Ramieri has decent bimax results
Probably, as I just said, it was all done for marketing, I remember a video of Marianetti with the cast on the nose though
Yeah, I actually am not sure if i am gonna go with Ramieri cheek implants, since not sure about his experience and aesthetic outcomes. But i think im leaning to do Rhino with Marianetti regardless. I simply LOVE his patient results. :chad:

Also Marianetti wrote an extensive book with 2 other famous rhinoplasty surgeons about rhinopalsty, and actually has research papers in the techniques related to nosejobs. All in all, I think if Marianetti botches or fails you, then ANYONE would botch or fail you.

Marianetti is def. one of the best rhino surgeons in the world.

Yeah, I actually am not sure if i am gonna go with Ramieri cheek implants, since not sure about his experience and aesthetic outcomes. But i think im leaning to do Rhino with Marianetti regardless. I simply LOVE his patient results. :chad:

Also Marianetti wrote an extensive book with 2 other famous rhinoplasty surgeons about rhinopalsty, and actually has research papers in the techniques related to nosejobs. All in all, I think if Marianetti botches or fails you, then ANYONE would botch or fail you.

Marianetti is def. one of the best rhino surgeons in the world.
Yes, Marianetti's results are very good

I really don't remember a single nose botched by him, they all improved

Yes, I remeber of the book too, probably he specializes in rhino now and he is one of the best in Italy

• +1
Joe Niamtu works with implants as well as has implants himself. He seems like a genuine guy who cares about his craft after watching his channel on YT

• +1
I don't know about implants, I don't follow Ramieri's orthognatic

I know that he began doing infraorbitals after Pagnoni, so maybe Pagnoni with infras has more experience
Ramieri seems good though, he has not excellent but pretty good bimax results, Pagnoni's bimax are not good as Ramieri's

• Woah
Probably the reason why most other well-off, middle-aged people never go under the blade. They simply do not care to.

• +1
Joe Niamtu works with implants as well as has implants himself. He seems like a genuine guy who cares about his craft after watching his channel on YT
Did anyone do anything with him?

E.g. @Gaia262 has a negative opinion of him. But i didnt figure, if gaia did anything with this surgeon.

But anyways, Niamtu is in the US, not going there. Im based in EU.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and WanderingBurro
I don't know about implants, I don't follow Ramieri's orthognatic

I know that he began doing infraorbitals after Pagnoni, so maybe Pagnoni with infras has more experience
Ramieri seems good though, he has not excellent but pretty good bimax results, Pagnoni's bimax are not good as Ramieri's
Yeah, i dont care about bimax, i am very forward grown.

Though i wonder if Pagnoni is the only one in europe who does the infraorbital implants with saddle. :unsure:

Ramieri's implants cover only the cheekbone, and a little of infraorbital rim, without saddle. Like Gaia's:
Gaia

Not sure if this is worth 10k+ if he cannot extend them onto the arch AND also cover the full rim of the orbit at least. :unsure:

Probably the reason why most other well-off, middle-aged people never go under the blade. They simply do not care to.

I don't know

I agree but only to a certain degree

As I said, it's not a matter of narcisism, like some people here, but more a necessity

The average middle aged man is not that ugly, they are both clearly below average and with clear orthognathic problems

You can have all the sex and women that you want, but a medical condition remains a medical condition, beqcuse both short and long faces are medical conditions

@Rich giù works with ramieri

• Woah
Yeah, i dont care about bimax, i am very forward grown.

Though i wonder if Pagnoni is the only one in europe who does the infraorbital implants with saddle. :unsure:

Ramieri's implants cover only the cheekbone, and a little of infraorbital rim, without saddle. Like Gaia's:
View attachment 1910933

Not sure if this is worth 10k+ if he cannot extend them onto the arch AND also cover the full rim of the orbit at least. :unsure:
Yes, Pagnoni does with saddle, I don't know if he is the only in Europe

I don't know Ramieri's implants, he seems very knowledgeable though

10k+, if they only cover partially the orbitals, maybe it's not worth, they seem simple implants like those of most plastic surgeons

Probably they are Custom made and in Peek though

• +1
@Rich giù works with ramieri
Man I'm a philosopher, a whole different thing ahahahah

I don't work with anyone, I am just a simple guy who became addicted to those thing because I borned ugly and I am still ugly that's all ahahahah

Unfortunately it's like that, people only care about beauty, trust me

As I said, it's not a matter of narcisism, like some people here, but more a necessity
It's a necessity if you infer it to be one.
Certainly, we PSLers with our broad knowledge of how looks play a crucial role in many aspects of life often consider it to be so. Though, that doesn't have to go for everyone. Including surgeons.

You see, even with the understanding that it's critically important, most here are never undergoing intrusive maxillofacial surgery. You could attest this to be due to financial restraints- that do not burden the well-off surgeons. I would agree, to some extent.

Nevertheless, a significant reason most of us won't is simply that we do not care enough. Most here are fundamentally content with their lives as is. Even though we tell ourselves we're not from time to time.
A lot of us are simply not willing to undergo the invasive procedure(s) that require us to be in an extremely vulnerable state.

• +1
It's a necessity if you infer it to be one.
Certainly, we PSLers with our broad knowledge of how looks play a crucial role in many aspects of life often consider it to be so. Though, that doesn't have to go for everyone. Including surgeons.

You see, even with the understanding that it's critically important, most here are never undergoing intrusive maxillofacial surgery. You could attest this to be due to financial restraints- that do not burden the well-off surgeons. I would agree, to some extent.

Nevertheless, a significant reason most of us won't is simply that we do not care enough. Most here are fundamentally content with their lives as is. Even though we tell ourselves we're not from time to time.
A lot of us are simply not willing to undergo the invasive procedure(s) that require us to be in an extremely vulnerable state.
Nice message, I agree overall

I don't log in many times here, so I don't know how many users got surgery or how many are planning to undertake it

I can say, anyway, that you just mentioned the main reason why many paople don't get it
Money is the thing
Many people on Facebook complain about the money you need for those surgeries
I don't know if someone is happy with his life on this site, maybe he is, but an incel's typical life is not as desirable as a good looking men's life

If u say that people are afraid of getting invasive surgery, that they have financial constrains, I agree, but, in my opinion, there is a will to get surgery even if u know that u can't, at least in the near future

Taking my case, I went under the knife the firts time at 26( nose), I knew that I needed surgery since I was 18 but I was a simple student and my parents only gave me the money when I was dying for surgery, not before

I know that when you are well in your 30s there are other things to consider, priorities change, but I got other surgeries(the one in rome I said before, 2 years ago) and I'm planning more because I am well aware of the role that beauty plays in real life, real life, so I am surprised that people like Ramieri and Marianetti don't try to do something

It's clear that no everyone agrees with my way of thinking, maybe too much idealistic, but it is very realist and pragmatical that many old chads are happily married and many young incels are now old incels

Did anyone do anything with him?

E.g. @Gaia262 has a negative opinion of him. But i didnt figure, if gaia did anything with this surgeon.

But anyways, Niamtu is in the US, not going there. Im based in EU.
Haven't heard of anyone here getting work done with Joe although Joe has been brought up a few times on this forum. I'm considering getting work with him done because I like both his results and work ethic. Custom implants are slowly becoming a meme for me since it's not like they have the reputation of looking the most natural (a lot of Eppley's results look almost comical) as well as being out of reach in price for most (you'll be looking at about 30k in USD). Joe both explains and depicts how off shelf implants can be sculpted down to better suit the patient and says that custom implants are usually unneeded save for large scale asymmetry/deformities

Maybe I fell for some marketing but I'm somewhat sold on viewing results as well as hearing Joe's words on the topic. People here shit on off the shelf implants and praise custom implants way too much it feels when there's uncanny results of both and I don't think your average user would be able to tell the difference between the two half the time

Despite my wall of text I won't try pushing them on anyone. I'll gladly use myself as a guinea pig and cry if I made a misjudgement 😩

the cobbler who goes out with broken shoes
They don't care. If anything it's dopamine to have people think you're poor while you money mog them to oblivion. When I was broke I used to care about my outfit. Now I just walk around in an all grey sweat suit and don't give a fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
maxresdefault.jpg

He went bald recently. He was a Chad before he got alopecia.

Nice message, I agree overall

I don't log in many times here, so I don't know how many users got surgery or how many are planning to undertake it

I can say, anyway, that you just mentioned the main reason why many paople don't get it
Money is the thing
Many people on Facebook complain about the money you need for those surgeries
I don't know if someone is happy with his life on this site, maybe he is, but an incel's typical life is not as desirable as a good looking men's life

If u say that people are afraid of getting invasive surgery, that they have financial constrains, I agree, but, in my opinion, there is a will to get surgery even if u know that u can't, at least in the near future

Taking my case, I went under the knife the firts time at 26( nose), I knew that I needed surgery since I was 18 but I was a simple student and my parents only gave me the money when I was dying for surgery, not before

I know that when you are well in your 30s there are other things to consider, priorities change, but I got other surgeries(the one in rome I said before, 2 years ago) and I'm planning more because I am well aware of the role that beauty plays in real life, real life, so I am surprised that people like Ramieri and Marianetti don't try to do something

It's clear that no everyone agrees with my way of thinking, maybe too much idealistic, but it is very realist and pragmatical that many old chads are happily married and many young incels are now old incels
People don't get surgeries because there are no surgeries than make a meaningful difference. You can't change your eye color. You can't improve your zygos/jaw without looking like a kendoll plastic surgery freak. You can't change your eye area to a noticeable extent.

Unless you're clinically recessed then you're kind of dealt the card you have.

Yes, Marianetti's results are very good

I really don't remember a single nose botched by him, they all improved

Yes, I remeber of the book too, probably he specializes in rhino now and he is one of the best in Italy
Gaia262 got botched by him.

I don't get why exactly they look like shit all the time. Look at ramieri or coceancig for example. Just get BIMAX for ffs. Why they never do ?
They dont have time