Why Surgeons Never Get Surgeries?

Nice message, I agree overall

I don't log in many times here, so I don't know how many users got surgery or how many are planning to undertake it

I can say, anyway, that you just mentioned the main reason why many paople don't get it
Money is the thing
Many people on Facebook complain about the money you need for those surgeries
I don't know if someone is happy with his life on this site, maybe he is, but an incel's typical life is not as desirable as a good looking men's life

If u say that people are afraid of getting invasive surgery, that they have financial constrains, I agree, but, in my opinion, there is a will to get surgery even if u know that u can't, at least in the near future

Taking my case, I went under the knife the firts time at 26( nose), I knew that I needed surgery since I was 18 but I was a simple student and my parents only gave me the money when I was dying for surgery, not before

I know that when you are well in your 30s there are other things to consider, priorities change, but I got other surgeries(the one in rome I said before, 2 years ago) and I'm planning more because I am well aware of the role that beauty plays in real life, real life, so I am surprised that people like Ramieri and Marianetti don't try to do something

It's clear that no everyone agrees with my way of thinking, maybe too much idealistic, but it is very realist and pragmatical that many old chads are happily married and many young incels are now old incels
Did you get bimax?

Ramieri is good looking for his age.