randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
because they are ugly facewise.

thanks for reading.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Cardiologyscribe, HQNPmaxxing and 13 others
thanks for spreading awareness bro

Im a turbomanlet and ive been in love with 2 girls over 3 years, lived with them every day, had them wake up with me at 5.30am for work, fuck me, make me packed lunch, have a hot bath ready for when i got home, with dinner on the go, then fuck me again, then sleep and repeat for months at a time... and them cry if i want to spend 1 day away from them... them buy me hella shit without me even buying them shit..them pay for meals. these were above average girls with very good bodies too. And I ended up cheating on both of them and they couldnt handle the pain of still being with me after me fucking multiple other girls so they left

Im in a discord server with 6'4 roided guys with average faces who are 20+ and they havent even had sex yet... let alone have teen love... let alone live with a girl and have her whipped... while im turbomanlet with HTN/Chadlite face, 6.7 inch dick, and have 12 lays, 2 ltrs and have had sex 500+ times(due to living with 1 girl for 2 years) at 19

Girls fall in love with you when you are in bed together, admiring eachothers faces, holding eachother, kissing, cuddling for hours and hours over days and days...

Yeah tall ugly guys can have an advantage with their height etc. not denying that... but will a girl ever be able to stare at them for hours in bed without being disgusted? I think not... there is no lifts for your face

honestly if you have height without the face, its over. and you will never be able to fix it. i can get LL but any surgeries you get will be uncanny. you cant buy facial harmony.

Let me repeat that. You can Not buy facial harmony. (aka, the thing that makes girls love you)

TRIGGERED TALLFAGS INCOMING

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath, .👽., Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
Still significantly better off than ugly short guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 15899, Cidre enjoyer and 6 others
should i tag him? :Comfy:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: randomvanish, HQNPmaxxing, datboijj and 6 others

Im a turbomanlet and ive been in love with 2 girls over 3 years, lived with them every day, had them wake up with me at 5.30am for work, fuck me, make me packed lunch, have a hot bath ready for when i got home, with dinner on the go, then fuck me again, then sleep and repeat for months at a time... and them cry if i want to spend 1 day away from them... them buy me hella shit without me even buying them shit..them pay for meals. these were above average girls with very good bodies too. And I ended up cheating on both of them and they couldnt handle the pain of still being with me after me fucking multiple other girls so they left

Im in a discord server with 6'4 roided guys with average faces who are 20+ and they havent even had sex yet... let alone have teen love... let alone live with a girl and have her whipped... while im turbomanlet with HTN/Chadlite face, 6.7 inch dick, and have 12 lays, 2 ltrs and have had sex 500+ times(due to living with 1 girl for 2 years) at 19

Girls fall in love with you when you are in bed together, admiring eachothers faces, holding eachother, kissing, cuddling for hours and hours over days and days...

Yeah tall ugly guys can have an advantage with their height etc. not denying that... but will a girl ever be able to stare at them for hours in bed without being disgusted? I think not... there is no lifts for your face

honestly if you have height without the face, its over. and you will never be able to fix it. i can get LL but any surgeries you get will be uncanny. you cant buy facial harmony.

Let me repeat that. You can Not buy facial harmony. (aka, the thing that makes girls love you)

Stop LARPing bro, i know ur a giga truecel

what about my exs last boyfriend who broke up with her and since then has been in 3 relationships with rather pretty jbs?

C123asd654apture
Ca1231pture

what do you think was a bigger factor? his clearly below average face, or his 6'4 stature?

@randomvanish

maybe you are so caught up in what you believe is right, that you just filter out any other idea that might challenge your views, since it might topple everything that you believed in and thus it would hurt your ego and set you back to where you started (y)

@loksr same goes for you, and you @Leonardo DiCaprio

i too was a face everythingcel, until i stepped outside 😜

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Looks234

I've never seen so many words just to say "I've had a girlfriend before." We get it, this is how every girlfriend is. And the way you talk about it, it's still either a relatively novel experience for you, or a fond memory because you haven't re-attained better. Not building credibility

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: utcrew and .👽.

I've never seen so many words just to say "I've had a girlfriend before." We get it, this is how every girlfriend is. And the way you talk about it, it's still either a relatively novel experience for you, or a fond memory because you haven't re-attained better. Not building credibility

@looksmaxxer234 why dont people believe in height?

im surprised how alien it is to such a "blackpilled" discussion board :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 14262 and Looks234
@looksmaxxer234 why dont people believe in height?

im surprised how alien it is to such a "blackpilled" discussion board :ogre:
They’re coping. They know they’ll never be tall so they cope with face, even tho they’ll never be good looking enough to where height doesn’t matter.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, HQNPmaxxing, Cidre enjoyer and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Warlow, sergeant blackpill and 1 other person
They’re coping. They know they’ll never be tall so they cope with face, even tho they’ll never be good looking enough to where height doesn’t matter.
1eb8a76e327f44b48789e88bb1f8c4f5

@loksr @Leonardo DiCaprio @randomvanish ingrain the last part what 234 said deep into your pea-brained heads

"you will never be good looking enough to the point where height doesn't matter"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., randomvanish, Looks234 and 1 other person
what about my exs last boyfriend who broke up with her and since then has been in 3 relationships with rather pretty jbs?

View attachment 1415576View attachment 1415577

what do you think was a bigger factor? his clearly below average face, or his 6'4 stature?

@randomvanish

maybe you are so caught up in what you believe is right, that you just filter out any other idea that might challenge your views, since it might topple everything that you believed in and thus it would hurt your ego and set you back to where you started (y)

@loksr same goes for you, and you @Leonardo DiCaprio

i too was a face everythingcel, until i stepped outside 😜
just be top 1% height so you can get some pussy theory

View attachment 1415593

@loksr @Leonardo DiCaprio @randomvanish ingrain the last part what 234 said deep into your pea-brained heads

"you will never be good looking enough to the point where height doesn't matter"
@loksr @Leonardo DiCaprio @randomvanish

dont ingrain into ur pea heads

the more accurate quote is: "They know they’ll never be good looking so they cope with height, even tho they’ll never be tall enough to where face doesn’t matter. "

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
you have a higher chance of being born a legitimate 6'10 than being born a psl 7
cope im 5'4 and laycount and ltr mog 95% of 6ft guys on this forum. im living proof that face > height

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, .👽., randomvanish and 3 others
cope im 5'4 and laycount and ltr mog 95% of 6ft guys on this forum. im living proof that face > height
There’s also tall ugly guys also slaying. Face is as important as height.

• +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado and Deleted member 11758
tbh i know if i didn’t have a chadlite face and a average face instead , i would struggle hard at my height

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Looks234
only guys 6'3+ which is 99th percentile.

6ft ugly guys get nothing. thats why this forum is rammed full of them

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
the laycounts and the ltrs:

View attachment 1415612
cope, LTRs were HTB/staceylite JBs with perfect hourglass bodies (confirmed to multiple people on site with pics of me with them). fucked one top 1% gigastacey. the rest average/below average. all white. 1 fat ugly girl

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
no i think height plays a major factor iif avg looking

fucking cage out how narcy the coping complex has become ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
View attachment 1415593

The bar is much lower than you think it is. I don’t know why you guys like to pretend that you have experience with any of this when you really don’t, at all.

just lol at you, height is a bonus, your face is the END ALL BE ALL, how are you too stupid to understand this? It’s like comparing being a doctor to being a member of the royal family in terms of benefits, different leagues.

your face is your SOUL, it defines peoples’ perception of your personality, it’s the decider for whether you even need any bonuses like height or not, they are NOT comparable.

in your head I can tell you think that a ltn with top % height will get treated like an average height chad, not even CLOSE and you have absolutely 0 real world experience if you’ve even thought about thinking something as asinine as that before. He’ll get treated like an average height htn if he’s LUCKY, that’s how absolutely massive the difference in benefits is between height and face.

every time a girl rejects you for your height, just know that she’s really rejecting you for your face, and I promise you there’s a shorter better looking guy who got her in bed, easily.

how many times do I have to say this shit before incels with no experience understand? EVERYBODY knows a manlet chad slayer (it’s a normie meme at this point even) NOBODY knows an ugly tall slayer (inb4 you try to make up some retarded ass larp which will culminate either in you living in a fantasy world to cope that your face isn’t the problem when it is, or you not knowing how to rate worth jack shit)
(Inb4 you cope with “muh dnrd” in the lowest level attempt imaginable to save yourself from embarrassment (imagine being embarrassed on an internet forum jfl))

j
Not in your wildest dreams, there’s tall normies slaying, never tall uglies.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16048, noodlelover, Deleted member 11758 and 2 others

reading this gave me depression and made me rethink my whole life:pepefrown:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
reading this gave me depression and made me rethink my whole life:pepefrown:
fix up bro it wasnt aimed at you it was aimed at all the 6ft ugly height copers

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
fix up bro it wasnt aimed at you it was aimed at all the 6ft ugly height copers
this forum will never understand that height is cope i made many thread on this already always coping niggas

my tall friend (6’8) is normie facewise and can fuck stacies all he wants

he lives life carefree and I think its cause of his height

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover

I guarantee he's not a normie face-wise.

Wow, what a surprise to me. Not like 90% of my posts say this :feelsuhh:.
iirc you've said guys around 6ft or higher with chadlite faces are quite common where you live?

just be top 0.001% height theory

False, face can be fixed with surgery + leanmaxxing.

In my case, getting a jaw surgery fixed it but I was still high body fat without knowing, mainly because most people in real life and online were telling me that I was skinny fat, not fat, and that it was better to recomp or lean bulk instead of cutting, even though I really needed to cut. Also, people have always told me to bulk up at a rate of a 20% caloric surplus, when I should have been using a 5-10% caloric surplus at most.

I also made the mistake of following the wrong programs that either had too much volume or not nearly enough and I was taught to deload by reducing 10% from the weight used on an exercise where I am making no progress on for 3 workouts in a row. Deloading didn't help because I needed to do more volume by doing an extra set or 2. Since doing this, I have never been stuck on the same weight for 3 workouts in a row.

The truth is that most guys, if they have a good jaw or did a jaw surgery to get a good jaw, then the only things that will help them get laid are mainly (in no specific order):
Their skin quality (getting clearer skin), their body fat percentage (8-10% is ideal for aesthetics), their level of muscle mass, and of course their height.

So, if you're a 5 foot 3 manlet with big muscles, you're still going to be seen as unattractive by most women.
And it's the same if you are tall, skinny and have a serious jaw deformity (underbite or recessed) and that is exactly why for most of my life, ever since I hit puberty, I have been seen as unattractive by most women, because I was nothing special, because although my height was a big advantage, my jaw held me back and so did my body.

Also, you don't need huge muscles to be considered as fit by women, you just need to get a physique like Stephen Amell in Arrow, and keep your waist between 43% and 46% of your height and reaching specific strength standards. And that can be achieved within only 2 years of training if you do things properly and train hard consistently without long breaks.

And after that point, you will barely make any muscle gains. So, in 2 years, you can reach around 80-85% of your natural potential and then it would take years to get to that 100% but the difference would be much smaller. Of course, you could take steroids after those 2 years, but in most cases, you wouldn't need to because women would already be impressed.

That is why steroids cannot save an ugly guy, because women are satisfied with natural muscle.

Also, many guys on here think that 2 years is too long to wait to look good but what they don't realize is that you can get a physique like Henry Cavill in Immortals or Brad Pitt in Fight Club in only 6-12 months by keeping your waist between 43% and 44% of your height and reaching specific strength standards.

The strength standards are mainly:

For the Brad Pitt in Fight Club look:

Weighted Chin Ups: 60 lbs for 5 reps
Bicep Curls: 105 lbs for 5 reps
Skullcrusher: 115 lbs for 5 reps
Overhead Press: 135 lbs for 5 reps
Bench Press: 225 lbs for 5 reps
Yates Row: 230 lbs for 5 reps
Squat: 300 lbs for 5 reps
Deadlift: 350 lbs for 5 reps

For the Stephen Amell in Arrow look:

Weighted Chin Up: 85 lbs for 5 reps
Bicep Curls: 130 lbs for 5 reps
Skullcrusher: 140 lbs for 5 reps
Overhead Press: 175 lbs for 5 reps
Yates Row: 265 lbs for 5 reps
Bench Press: 265 lbs for 5 reps
Squat: 350 lbs for 5 reps
Deadlift 405 lbs for 5 reps

The lower body exercises (squat and deadlift) are not essential but they make the physique look much better and skipping them would not make you progress much faster on other lifts for that level (specializing is only useful for guys who have reached that second set of strength standards mentioned here.

As for what those guys look like, here are some pictures:

first set of standards (6-12 months of proper training):
54802507805e1696b8e74114ca5bb551
Cd07d15ebf0109f36f3ca7c40ff351fc
Henry Cavill in Immortals
Brad Pitt
in Fight Club

second set of standards (2 years of training):
EQSQkt9WkAAZCMV
Stephen Amell in Arrow

Also, those guys all are in top tier hollywood lighting and had a pump when the picture was taken so at the time, they didn't look like that 24/7 but with the right pictures, they were able to look that good, and that is all that matters in terms of aesthetics.

But you may still claim that muscles don't matter or that only steroid users look good, but I found proof that even that argument is false:

Both videos have a similar thumbnail but they are not copies however, only the thumbnail was copied.

For many years, guys have been telling me that natural lifters cannot look impressive or that you need to look like Zyzz to look like you lift but they are wrong. All those guys in the 2 videos have naturally obtainable physiques and they get a lot of attention from women.
Yes some are good looking but they aren't all good looking and even the ones who are less attractive in the face are able to attract a lot of women.

This proves that gymmaxxing is legit when combined with leanmaxxing and that you don't need steroids to be considered muscular enough by women's standards.

Right now, I am on a cut to go down from my current waist size of 36 inches to 32 inches, while gaining muscle by getting stronger each workout and aiming for that first set of strength standards. I aim to look like Henry Cavill in Immortals and Brad Pitt in Fight Club (in terms of physique) in 6-12 months. Just that is guaranteed to give me way better results on Tinder and IRL but I will go beyond and even beyond the second set of standards in order to become as muscular as Kinobody.

Greg ogallagher products min 1

And while I gain muscle, I will make sure that I remain ripped the whole time by constantly measuring my waist and keeping it between 32 and 34 inches.

Also, when you're leaner, it is proven that your face will look a lot better as long as you have high cheekbones and good bones in your jaw overall:
Before after weight loss face transformation 39 5a1d21f7f309b  700
254cfc0959a59f7d003eec0212c86ebc
Before after weight loss face transformation 91 5a25151f86e2e  700 1
Before after weight loss face transformation 208 5a2e835b949d0  700
Before after weight loss face transformation 50 5a1d54e43e59f  700
Lose weight in face
Facebeforeandaftersecondthumbnail

That difference is often overlooked on this forum although leanmaxxing is recommended by many users, that is because most guys tend to underestimate the difference that getting lean can have on your face, and this is even true for those of us who are skinny fat.

@larsanova69 is a great example of someone who ascended mainly due to leanmaxxing. He wasn't fat when he started his cut, but he wasn't lean either, and then when he finished, he was really lean, so he looked much better as a result. Many guys think he just has good genetics (I used to think that too) but in reality, it's just a matter of body fat percentage and jaw bones. I have a similar jaw but a fatter face due to having a 36 inch waist but I have often thought of myself as leaner than I really was, I thought I had hollow cheeks but it was only the case in good lighting and when flexing really hard.

I have a video of myself back when I was shredded to the bone, and my face was so lean that my cheekbones were fully visible and my jaw looked amazing since it was completely chiseled, but I was so skinny that I didn't have enough strength to do even one pushup, and I had an underbite so I wasn't at my best but that video shows me that if I was leaner, I would look a lot better, and that is true for both my physique AND my face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lars, DesperadoRatado, Deleted member 16048 and 2 others
Server error made me post the same thing twice by accident. Because I can't delete posts, I could only edit it, so just ignore this line.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lars

In my case, getting a jaw surgery fixed it but I was still high body fat without knowing, mainly because most people in real life and online were telling me that I was skinny fat, not fat, and that it was better to recomp or lean bulk instead of cutting, even though I really needed to cut. Also, people have always told me to bulk up at a rate of a 20% caloric surplus, when I should have been using a 5-10% caloric surplus at most.

I also made the mistake of following the wrong programs that either had too much volume or not nearly enough and I was taught to deload by reducing 10% from the weight used on an exercise where I am making no progress on for 3 workouts in a row. Deloading didn't help because I needed to do more volume by doing an extra set or 2. Since doing this, I have never been stuck on the same weight for 3 workouts in a row.

The truth is that most guys, if they have a good jaw or did a jaw surgery to get a good jaw, then the only things that will help them get laid are mainly (in no specific order):
Their skin quality (getting clearer skin), their body fat percentage (8-10% is ideal for aesthetics), their level of muscle mass, and of course their height.

So, if you're a 5 foot 3 manlet with big muscles, you're still going to be seen as unattractive by most women.
And it's the same if you are tall, skinny and have a serious jaw deformity (underbite or recessed) and that is exactly why for most of my life, ever since I hit puberty, I have been seen as unattractive by most women, because I was nothing special, because although my height was a big advantage, my jaw held me back and so did my body.

Also, you don't need huge muscles to be considered as fit by women, you just need to get a physique like Stephen Amell in Arrow, and keep your waist between 43% and 46% of your height and reaching specific strength standards. And that can be achieved within only 2 years of training if you do things properly and train hard consistently without long breaks.

And after that point, you will barely make any muscle gains. So, in 2 years, you can reach around 80-85% of your natural potential and then it would take years to get to that 100% but the difference would be much smaller. Of course, you could take steroids after those 2 years, but in most cases, you wouldn't need to because women would already be impressed.

That is why steroids cannot save an ugly guy, because women are satisfied with natural muscle.

Also, many guys on here think that 2 years is too long to wait to look good but what they don't realize is that you can get a physique like Henry Cavill in Immortals or Brad Pitt in Fight Club in only 6-12 months by keeping your waist between 43% and 44% of your height and reaching specific strength standards.

The lower body exercises (squat and deadlift) are not essential but they make the physique look much better and skipping them would not make you progress much faster on other lifts for that level (specializing is only useful for guys who have reached that second set of strength standards mentioned here.

View attachment 1415809View attachment 1415811Henry Cavill in Immortals
Brad Pitt
in Fight Club

View attachment 1415814Stephen Amell in Arrow

Also, those guys all are in top tier hollywood lighting and had a pump when the picture was taken so at the time, they didn't look like that 24/7 but with the right pictures, they were able to look that good, and that is all that matters in terms of aesthetics.

But you may still claim that muscles don't matter or that only steroid users look good, but I found proof that even that argument is false:

Both videos have a similar thumbnail but they are not copies however, only the thumbnail was copied.

For many years, guys have been telling me that natural lifters cannot look impressive or that you need to look like Zyzz to look like you lift but they are wrong. All those guys in the 2 videos have naturally obtainable physiques and they get a lot of attention from women.
Yes some are good looking but they aren't all good looking and even the ones who are less attractive in the face are able to attract a lot of women.

This proves that gymmaxxing is legit when combined with leanmaxxing and that you don't need steroids to be considered muscular enough by women's standards.

Right now, I am on a cut to go down from my current waist size of 36 inches to 32 inches, while gaining muscle by getting stronger each workout and aiming for that first set of strength standards. I aim to look like Henry Cavill in Immortals and Brad Pitt in Fight Club (in terms of physique) in 6-12 months. Just that is guaranteed to give me way better results on Tinder and IRL but I will go beyond and even beyond the second set of standards in order to become as muscular as Kinobody.

View attachment 1415825

And while I gain muscle, I will make sure that I remain ripped the whole time by constantly measuring my waist and keeping it between 32 and 34 inches.

Also, when you're leaner, it is proven that your face will look a lot better as long as you have high cheekbones and good bones in your jaw overall:
View attachment 1415830View attachment 1415831View attachment 1415832View attachment 1415833View attachment 1415834View attachment 1415836View attachment 1415838

That difference is often overlooked on this forum although leanmaxxing is recommended by many users, that is because most guys tend to underestimate the difference that getting lean can have on your face, and this is even true for those of us who are skinny fat.

@larsanova69 is a great example of someone who ascended mainly due to leanmaxxing. He wasn't fat when he started his cut, but he wasn't lean either, and then when he finished, he was really lean, so he looked much better as a result. Many guys think he just has good genetics (I used to think that too) but in reality, it's just a matter of body fat percentage and jaw bones. I have a similar jaw but a fatter face due to having a 36 inch waist but I have often thought of myself as leaner than I really was, I thought I had hollow cheeks but it was only the case in good lighting and when flexing really hard.

I have a video of myself back when I was shredded to the bone, and my face was so lean that my cheekbones were fully visible and my jaw looked amazing since it was completely chiseled, but I was so skinny that I didn't have enough strength to do even one pushup, and I had an underbite so I wasn't at my best but that video shows me that if I was leaner, I would look a lot better, and that is true for both my physique AND my face.

no way you thought for 1 second anyone was going to read that

View attachment 1415809View attachment 1415811Henry Cavill in Immortals
Brad Pitt
in Fight Club

View attachment 1415814Stephen Amell in Arrow

View attachment 1415825

View attachment 1415830View attachment 1415831View attachment 1415832View attachment 1415833View attachment 1415834View attachment 1415836View attachment 1415838

imagine reading all this...

Episode 2 Sport GIF by UFC

no way you thought for 1 second anyone was going to read that
I'm keeping it as a response to future posts, that is why I made it. There are some parts of the post that are just a copy and paste from a document I made myself which I already had, and most of the space is taken by the pictures and the videos, so I didn't write too many paragraphs, it just looks that way because of the strength numbers, the photos and the videos, and the fact that I don't write long paragraphs, so I used a lot of spaces between lines.

Are you being lazy or just trying to dodge the proof that you are wrong because you don't know what to say next?

Last edited:

But how does he meet girls? Does cold approach? Does he have game?

obrigado por espalhar a consciência mano

Estou em um servidor de discórdia com 6'4 caras roided com rostos médios que têm mais de 20 anos e ainda nem fizeram sexo ... muito menos ter amor adolescente ... muito menos viver com uma garota e tê-la chicoteado ... enquanto im turboomanlete com rosto HTN / Chadlite, pau de 6,7 polegadas, e tenho 12 posições, 2 litros e fez sexo mais de 500 vezes (devido a viver com 1 garota por 2 anos) aos 19

As garotas se apaixonam por você quando vocês estão na cama juntas, admirando o rosto uma da outra, se abraçando, se beijando, se abraçando por horas e horas ao longo de dias e dias ...

Sim, caras altos e feios podem ter uma vantagem com sua altura etc. não negando isso ... mas uma garota será capaz de olhar para eles por horas na cama sem ficar enojada? Eu acho que não ... não há elevadores para o seu rosto

honestamente, se você tiver altura sem o rosto, acabou. e você nunca será capaz de consertá-lo. Eu posso conseguir LL, mas qualquer cirurgia que você fizer será fantástica. você não pode comprar harmonia facial.

Deixe-me repetir isso. Você não pode comprar harmonia facial. (aka, a coisa que faz as garotas te amarem)

TRIGGERED TALLFAGS RECEBIDOS
Youre 5’4 with a bad frame. You’ll always be remind of that everytime u go out and have 99% of people looking down on u and treating u as a kid jfl

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and DesperadoRatado