Why Tall Ugly Guys Will NEVER Be Loved [Tallfags Enter At Your Own Risk]

elitus copius maximus

thanks for spreading awareness bro

Im a turbomanlet and ive been in love with 2 girls over 3 years, lived with them every day, had them wake up with me at 5.30am for work, fuck me, make me packed lunch, have a hot bath ready for when i got home, with dinner on the go, then fuck me again, then sleep and repeat for months at a time... and them cry if i want to spend 1 day away from them... them buy me hella shit without me even buying them shit..them pay for meals. these were above average girls with very good bodies too. And I ended up cheating on both of them and they couldnt handle the pain of still being with me after me fucking multiple other girls so they left

Im in a discord server with 6'4 roided guys with average faces who are 20+ and they havent even had sex yet... let alone have teen love... let alone live with a girl and have her whipped... while im turbomanlet with HTN/Chadlite face, 6.7 inch dick, and have 12 lays, 2 ltrs and have had sex 500+ times(due to living with 1 girl for 2 years) at 19

Girls fall in love with you when you are in bed together, admiring eachothers faces, holding eachother, kissing, cuddling for hours and hours over days and days...

Yeah tall ugly guys can have an advantage with their height etc. not denying that... but will a girl ever be able to stare at them for hours in bed without being disgusted? I think not... there is no lifts for your face

honestly if you have height without the face, its over. and you will never be able to fix it. i can get LL but any surgeries you get will be uncanny. you cant buy facial harmony.

Let me repeat that. You can Not buy facial harmony. (aka, the thing that makes girls love you)

TRIGGERED TALLFAGS INCOMING
How tall are you?

cope im 5'4 and laycount and ltr mog 95% of 6ft guys on this forum. im living proof that face > height
There was the dude with the spreadsheet that had like 200 slays + he wasn’t mogger face or height. That doesn’t prove anything

False, face can be fixed with surgery + leanmaxxing.

In my case, getting a jaw surgery fixed it but I was still high body fat without knowing, mainly because most people in real life and online were telling me that I was skinny fat, not fat, and that it was better to recomp or lean bulk instead of cutting, even though I really needed to cut. Also, people have always told me to bulk up at a rate of a 20% caloric surplus, when I should have been using a 5-10% caloric surplus at most.

I also made the mistake of following the wrong programs that either had too much volume or not nearly enough and I was taught to deload by reducing 10% from the weight used on an exercise where I am making no progress on for 3 workouts in a row. Deloading didn't help because I needed to do more volume by doing an extra set or 2. Since doing this, I have never been stuck on the same weight for 3 workouts in a row.

The truth is that most guys, if they have a good jaw or did a jaw surgery to get a good jaw, then the only things that will help them get laid are mainly (in no specific order):
Their skin quality (getting clearer skin), their body fat percentage (8-10% is ideal for aesthetics), their level of muscle mass, and of course their height.

So, if you're a 5 foot 3 manlet with big muscles, you're still going to be seen as unattractive by most women.
And it's the same if you are tall, skinny and have a serious jaw deformity (underbite or recessed) and that is exactly why for most of my life, ever since I hit puberty, I have been seen as unattractive by most women, because I was nothing special, because although my height was a big advantage, my jaw held me back and so did my body.

Also, you don't need huge muscles to be considered as fit by women, you just need to get a physique like Stephen Amell in Arrow, and keep your waist between 43% and 46% of your height and reaching specific strength standards. And that can be achieved within only 2 years of training if you do things properly and train hard consistently without long breaks.

And after that point, you will barely make any muscle gains. So, in 2 years, you can reach around 80-85% of your natural potential and then it would take years to get to that 100% but the difference would be much smaller. Of course, you could take steroids after those 2 years, but in most cases, you wouldn't need to because women would already be impressed.

That is why steroids cannot save an ugly guy, because women are satisfied with natural muscle.

Also, many guys on here think that 2 years is too long to wait to look good but what they don't realize is that you can get a physique like Henry Cavill in Immortals or Brad Pitt in Fight Club in only 6-12 months by keeping your waist between 43% and 44% of your height and reaching specific strength standards.

The strength standards are mainly:

For the Brad Pitt in Fight Club look:

Weighted Chin Ups: 60 lbs for 5 reps
Bicep Curls: 105 lbs for 5 reps
Skullcrusher: 115 lbs for 5 reps
Overhead Press: 135 lbs for 5 reps
Bench Press: 225 lbs for 5 reps
Yates Row: 230 lbs for 5 reps
Squat: 300 lbs for 5 reps
Deadlift: 350 lbs for 5 reps

For the Stephen Amell in Arrow look:

Weighted Chin Up: 85 lbs for 5 reps
Bicep Curls: 130 lbs for 5 reps
Skullcrusher: 140 lbs for 5 reps
Overhead Press: 175 lbs for 5 reps
Yates Row: 265 lbs for 5 reps
Bench Press: 265 lbs for 5 reps
Squat: 350 lbs for 5 reps
Deadlift 405 lbs for 5 reps

The lower body exercises (squat and deadlift) are not essential but they make the physique look much better and skipping them would not make you progress much faster on other lifts for that level (specializing is only useful for guys who have reached that second set of strength standards mentioned here.

As for what those guys look like, here are some pictures:

first set of standards (6-12 months of proper training):
View attachment 1415809View attachment 1415811Henry Cavill in Immortals
Brad Pitt
in Fight Club

second set of standards (2 years of training):
View attachment 1415814Stephen Amell in Arrow

Also, those guys all are in top tier hollywood lighting and had a pump when the picture was taken so at the time, they didn't look like that 24/7 but with the right pictures, they were able to look that good, and that is all that matters in terms of aesthetics.

But you may still claim that muscles don't matter or that only steroid users look good, but I found proof that even that argument is false:

Both videos have a similar thumbnail but they are not copies however, only the thumbnail was copied.

For many years, guys have been telling me that natural lifters cannot look impressive or that you need to look like Zyzz to look like you lift but they are wrong. All those guys in the 2 videos have naturally obtainable physiques and they get a lot of attention from women.
Yes some are good looking but they aren't all good looking and even the ones who are less attractive in the face are able to attract a lot of women.

This proves that gymmaxxing is legit when combined with leanmaxxing and that you don't need steroids to be considered muscular enough by women's standards.

Right now, I am on a cut to go down from my current waist size of 36 inches to 32 inches, while gaining muscle by getting stronger each workout and aiming for that first set of strength standards. I aim to look like Henry Cavill in Immortals and Brad Pitt in Fight Club (in terms of physique) in 6-12 months. Just that is guaranteed to give me way better results on Tinder and IRL but I will go beyond and even beyond the second set of standards in order to become as muscular as Kinobody.

View attachment 1415825

And while I gain muscle, I will make sure that I remain ripped the whole time by constantly measuring my waist and keeping it between 32 and 34 inches.

Also, when you're leaner, it is proven that your face will look a lot better as long as you have high cheekbones and good bones in your jaw overall:
View attachment 1415830View attachment 1415831View attachment 1415832View attachment 1415833View attachment 1415834View attachment 1415836View attachment 1415838

That difference is often overlooked on this forum although leanmaxxing is recommended by many users, that is because most guys tend to underestimate the difference that getting lean can have on your face, and this is even true for those of us who are skinny fat.

@larsanova69 is a great example of someone who ascended mainly due to leanmaxxing. He wasn't fat when he started his cut, but he wasn't lean either, and then when he finished, he was really lean, so he looked much better as a result. Many guys think he just has good genetics (I used to think that too) but in reality, it's just a matter of body fat percentage and jaw bones. I have a similar jaw but a fatter face due to having a 36 inch waist but I have often thought of myself as leaner than I really was, I thought I had hollow cheeks but it was only the case in good lighting and when flexing really hard.

I have a video of myself back when I was shredded to the bone, and my face was so lean that my cheekbones were fully visible and my jaw looked amazing since it was completely chiseled, but I was so skinny that I didn't have enough strength to do even one pushup, and I had an underbite so I wasn't at my best but that video shows me that if I was leaner, I would look a lot better, and that is true for both my physique AND my face.

I didn't read all that but it's true, 90% of tall guys can just get muscle and get sub 12% bf and have an attractive face.

But how does he meet girls? Does cold approach? Does he have game?
he goes to the college bars and parties and gets shitfaced every weekend

absolutely zero game

his game is being a lanky mf and dancing funnily

insane height halo

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover

absolutely zero game

his game is being a lanky mf and dancing funnily

insane height halo
That sounds about right. Average faced tall guys don't have much advantage online where face is king, but do alright in dark environments with drunk girls. As an ugly faced tall guy, I get laid about 50% of the time I go out because sometimes girls will approach me and flirt but I hate alcohol and fucking up my sleep schedule so I rot at home in loneliness, and gave up on apps. Just focused on looks maxing so one day a girl will like me when she's sober and it's not super dark.

what about my exs last boyfriend who broke up with her and since then has been in 3 relationships with rather pretty jbs?

View attachment 1415576View attachment 1415577

what do you think was a bigger factor? his clearly below average face, or his 6'4 stature?

@randomvanish

maybe you are so caught up in what you believe is right, that you just filter out any other idea that might challenge your views, since it might topple everything that you believed in and thus it would hurt your ego and set you back to where you started (y)

@loksr same goes for you, and you @Leonardo DiCaprio

i too was a face everythingcel, until i stepped outside 😜
Tall and white :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish and DesperadoRatado
why you're replying this dumb, troll thread ffs

But how does he meet girls? Does cold approach? Does he have game?
That sounds about right. Average faced tall guys don't have much advantage online where face is king, but do alright in dark environments with drunk girls. As an ugly faced tall guy, I get laid about 50% of the time I go out because sometimes girls will approach me and flirt but I hate alcohol and fucking up my sleep schedule so I rot at home in loneliness, and gave up on apps. Just focused on looks maxing so one day a girl will like me when she's sober and it's not super dark.
I also do good in dark environments as a semi tall male

it also helps that my face looks good in a blurry, distant kind of way (like my face doesn’t really look good up close)

also I do good on dating apps cause I can take good frauded pictures even though my face is normie

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
why this thread not on botb?