Why tf are people trying to be Nd so hard?

muxi

muxi

Mediaslayer
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Posts
26
Reputation
29
I mean i get it if you’re trying to look smart but just say that, people who are nd 90% are retarded and it’s like not even a bad thing but why would you want to be so bad.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Raison_d'être, price., chud10282892 and 1 other person
They're people with no friends so just wanna blend in with other outcasts I assume, or simply following the normie trends
 
  • +1
Reactions: muxi
I think I was nd because of the environment (I think it’s called vax nd)

I used to be very obsessed with countries and politics and never had any friends or any interest other than geography

But it stopped now
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN. and Resonant
I mean i get it if you’re trying to look smart but just say that, people who are nd 90% are retarded and it’s like not even a bad thing but why would you want to be so bad.
I've seen at least 30 posts on the exact same question. Instead of asking the question, first look it up in the search bar.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and HGH_
I think I was nd because of the environment (I think it’s called vax nd)

I used to be very obsessed with countries and politics and never had any friends or any interest other than geography

But it stopped now
Did bro used to ship countries
 
  • JFL
Reactions: pony and chud10282892
it's just undersocialzied outcasted people trying to feel better about themselves. a phenomenon as old as time itself
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
I think I was nd because of the environment (I think it’s called vax nd)

I used to be very obsessed with countries and politics and never had any friends or any interest other than geography

But it stopped now

No bro I wasn’t into countryhumam shit
Did you do those country war battles like how they used to take over shi and add the spinning symboles
 
  • +1
Reactions: chud10282892
Did you do those country war battles like how they used to take over shi and add the spinning symboles
No I was at the time when those werent viral

I made one of those map edits with like empires conquering shit
 
I mean i get it if you’re trying to look smart but just say that, people who are nd 90% are retarded and it’s like not even a bad thing but why would you want to be so bad.
They think they cool
 
It's like saying "I want to be autistic"
Sometimes I wish they actually became autistic:lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: muxi

Similar threads

Lorence
Replies
12
Views
48
mistermogsalot
mistermogsalot
Slavurik
Replies
21
Views
106
_MVP_
_MVP_
JackieOff
Replies
2
Views
44
vux
vux
lookism...
Replies
10
Views
62
YoloHatesFoids666
YoloHatesFoids666
_MVP_
Replies
20
Views
177
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx

Users who are viewing this thread

  • muxi
  • no1softee
  • pony
Back
Top