muxi
Mediaslayer
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2026
- Posts
- 32
- Reputation
- 30
I mean i get it if you’re trying to look smart but just say that, people who are nd 90% are retarded and it’s like not even a bad thing but why would you want to be so bad.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I've seen at least 30 posts on the exact same question. Instead of asking the question, first look it up in the search bar.I mean i get it if you’re trying to look smart but just say that, people who are nd 90% are retarded and it’s like not even a bad thing but why would you want to be so bad.
Did bro used to ship countriesI think I was nd because of the environment (I think it’s called vax nd)
I used to be very obsessed with countries and politics and never had any friends or any interest other than geography
But it stopped now
No bro I wasn’t into countryhumam shitDid bro used to ship countries
I think I was nd because of the environment (I think it’s called vax nd)
I used to be very obsessed with countries and politics and never had any friends or any interest other than geography
But it stopped now
Did you do those country war battles like how they used to take over shi and add the spinning symbolesNo bro I wasn’t into countryhumam shit
No I was at the time when those werent viralDid you do those country war battles like how they used to take over shi and add the spinning symboles
They think they coolI mean i get it if you’re trying to look smart but just say that, people who are nd 90% are retarded and it’s like not even a bad thing but why would you want to be so bad.
Nice grammar boyoThey think they cool
Istg, it’s like they don’t even thinkIt's like saying "I want to be autistic"
Sometimes I wish they actually became autistic![]()
TypoNice grammar boyo