Why tf can't I find love?

Squizaz

Squizaz

A cope a day keeps the rope away
Joined
Aug 19, 2024
Posts
91
Reputation
59
17yo, 182.2cm (5'11.7) in Austria.

life is unenjoyable if you're alone, just in general there's not much point in anything since you won't accomplish anything valuable and feelings are chemical reactions.

My friends who are under 180 and have a 5-6.5/10 face are all in relationships and I don't get how they are doing it.

I don't really have problems with approaching women, I always ended up leaving with their insta. But after a few weeks they start to ghost me like you could have just rejected me instead.:feelswhy:

Had only 1 relationship in my entire life and that was 4 years ago and I'm afraid that it might be my last too. Still a virgin, could have lost my virginity to 2 women but I'm demisexual.

I'd say I'm a 5.5-6/10 facially and my body is not bad either just that I'm a twink (57-60kg). Look at pics/vids I added. In the vid I used a lot of retouched.

Into fashion so people sometimes look at me weirdly because of how I dress. But I guess nichemaxing is a way to filter out people who you'll truly enjoy to be around.

Might be truly over for me. I don't even know how to describe how sad I'm about this stuff, seeing other people in relationships while I'm lonely. Just seeing a girl my type irl or online ruins my mood for the entire day, knowing that I can't get that.

I'm just frustrated about this topic, had to let this out and yap about it.
 

Attachments

  • Snapchat-2071691588.jpg
    Snapchat-2071691588.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20260921_161319620.jpg
    Screenshot_20260921_161319620.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20260921_161319620.jpg
    Screenshot_20260921_161319620.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20260921_161333305.jpg
    Screenshot_20260921_161333305.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20260921_161322076.jpg
    Screenshot_20260921_161322076.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20260921_161310897.jpg
    Screenshot_20260921_161310897.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • HnVideoEditor_2026_09_27_215635731.mp4
    9.6 MB
  • Snapchat-1833334268.jpg
    Snapchat-1833334268.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-782398153.jpg
    Snapchat-782398153.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-783665410.jpg
    Snapchat-783665410.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: sv3rige and thekey
treat them like they're a brick wall that you can speak with and thats how i bagged my ex whilst i was nd
 
  • +1
Reactions: xzo and Squizaz
Try men probably since ur demisexual that already means ur faggot/faggot-leaning
 
  • +1
Reactions: elitheSub5 and Squizaz
you need to focus on the bigger things in life and the women will come
 
Try men probably since ur demisexual that already means ur faggot/faggot-leaning
I do not feel attracted to men and I'm not gay. And being demisexual doesn't equal to being a faggot
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NOMALICIOUSINTENT
17yo, 182.2cm (5'11.7) in Austria.

life is unenjoyable if you're alone, just in general there's not much point in anything since you won't accomplish anything valuable and feelings are chemical reactions.

My friends who are under 180 and have a 5-6.5/10 face are all in relationships and I don't get how they are doing it.

I don't really have problems with approaching women, I always ended up leaving with their insta. But after a few weeks they start to ghost me like you could have just rejected me instead.:feelswhy:

Had only 1 relationship in my entire life and that was 4 years ago and I'm afraid that it might be my last too. Still a virgin, could have lost my virginity to 2 women but I'm demisexual.

I'd say I'm a 5.5-6/10 facially and my body is not bad either just that I'm a twink (57-60kg). Look at pics/vids I added. In the vid I used a lot of retouched.

Into fashion so people sometimes look at me weirdly because of how I dress. But I guess nichemaxing is a way to filter out people who you'll truly enjoy to be around.

Might be truly over for me. I don't even know how to describe how sad I'm about this stuff, seeing other people in relationships while I'm lonely. Just seeing a girl my type irl or online ruins my mood for the entire day, knowing that I can't get that.

I'm just frustrated about this topic, had to let this out and yap about it.
Prolly high inhib
Thats what happens to me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Squizaz
17yo, 182.2cm (5'11.7) in Austria.

life is unenjoyable if you're alone, just in general there's not much point in anything since you won't accomplish anything valuable and feelings are chemical reactions.

My friends who are under 180 and have a 5-6.5/10 face are all in relationships and I don't get how they are doing it.

I don't really have problems with approaching women, I always ended up leaving with their insta. But after a few weeks they start to ghost me like you could have just rejected me instead.:feelswhy:

Had only 1 relationship in my entire life and that was 4 years ago and I'm afraid that it might be my last too. Still a virgin, could have lost my virginity to 2 women but I'm demisexual.

I'd say I'm a 5.5-6/10 facially and my body is not bad either just that I'm a twink (57-60kg). Look at pics/vids I added. In the vid I used a lot of retouched.

Into fashion so people sometimes look at me weirdly because of how I dress. But I guess nichemaxing is a way to filter out people who you'll truly enjoy to be around.

Might be truly over for me. I don't even know how to describe how sad I'm about this stuff, seeing other people in relationships while I'm lonely. Just seeing a girl my type irl or online ruins my mood for the entire day, knowing that I can't get that.

I'm just frustrated about this topic, had to let this out and yap about it.
instead of chasing butterflies focus on building your garden and they wll come by itself
 
  • +1
Reactions: SerafimN and alexcs
you need to focus on the bigger things in life and the women will come
Biggest cope ever. Only works for 6ft+ and 7+/10 facially. Most likely women will approach you if you're average/slightly above average
 
  • +1
Reactions: Barreton
true riralite
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hemophylia, SerafimN and Squizaz
Biggest cope ever. Only works for 6ft+ and 7+/10 facially. Most likely women will approach you if you're average/slightly above average
yeah sure bro, at some point women stop giving a shit if you look attractive and start caring about what you have :ROFLMAO:

go ahead bro keep crying on a forum about how you pull no bitches when you cant even better your self.
 
yeah sure bro, at some point women stop giving a shit if you look attractive and start caring about what you have :ROFLMAO:

go ahead bro keep crying on a forum about how you pull no bitches when you cant even better your self.
For them to even care about what you have, you first need to be good looking.

And you do not know my past so to judge by this one thread and saying that I can't better myself even tho I did, is an awful thing to say
 
For them to even care about what you have, you first need to be good looking.

And you do not know my past so to judge by this one thread and saying that I can't better myself even tho I did, is an awful thing to say
i do not know your past but you are so bothered by not pulling any bitches that instead of working harder you just cry and cope on a forum with other incels. thats all i neeed to know
 
  • +1
Reactions: Squizaz
Go fuck all of them, let them suffer, abuse them and kill them if you can, they love that for some reason
 
  • +1
Reactions: Squizaz
Go fuck all of them, let them suffer, abuse them and kill them if you can, they love that for some reason
Haven't reached that stage yet, would be my LAST option, to give up on everything, live life by my animal instinct and act on my deepest long kept desires.

I hope I'll never have to do that.
 
Aún no he llegado a esa etapa, sería mi ÚLTIMA opción renunciar a todo, vivir la vida según mi instinto animal y actuar según mis deseos más profundos y largamente guardados.

Espero no tener que hacer eso nunca.
My wet dream is to become a true adam, and invite all the girls in the world to spend a night with me on an island, and then bomb the island with a nuclear bomb, jbg is law
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Squizaz
Haven't reached that stage yet, would be my LAST option, to give up on everything, live life by my animal instinct and act on my deepest long kept desires.

I hope I'll never have to do that.
never crash out bro it's never worth it plus you can at least cope your way out of depression with escapism
 
I always ended up leaving with their insta. But after a few weeks they start to ghost me
bro they're probably ghosting you because who tf is talking to girls for a few weeks on insta?

You might think they like guys that are super into their personality but they don't reward that behavior, you need to meet up with them quicker
 
bro they're probably ghosting you because who tf is talking to girls for a few weeks on insta?

You might think they like guys that are super into their personality but they don't reward that behavior, you need to meet up with them quicker
I try to meet up but I always get the "I can't this week" "not free for the next 2 weeks" or bullshit like that, they always avoid meeting up.
I try to meet up with them irl in about 2-3 weeks max. I guess I learned from now on, if they keep saying such things I'm blocking them instantly
 
Don’t think once you find someone that it’ll solve everything
 
  • +1
Reactions: Squizaz and Barreton
never crash out bro it's never worth it plus you can at least cope your way out of depression with escapism
escapism is the only thing that's keeping me sane. But I don't know for how much longer it will help
 
I try to meet up but I always get the "I can't this week" "not free for the next 2 weeks" or bullshit like that, they always avoid meeting up.
I try to meet up with them irl in about 2-3 weeks max. I guess I learned from now on, if they keep saying such things I'm blocking them instantly

Move on, but blocking them just reinforces that you're butthurt, doesn't matter so much what the woman thinks but watch out for what your own perception of yourself is.

If you ever get to a level where you're texting as many women as women are messaging men, you'll understand it's usually not that deep for why a girl is replying like that. And probably you just don't have a large enough sample size + you're putting too much gravity on it which the girl can feel.
 
Move on, but blocking them just reinforces that you're butthurt, doesn't matter so much what the woman thinks but watch out for what your own perception of yourself is.
I haven't blocked a lot of women just the ones where I really fucked up but everyone learns from mistakes.
as many women as women are messaging men
How many would that be
 
How many would that be
I'd aim for about 30 at once as a good start, see how much time you have for it. Can find them online as well but meeting them in person first is preferable.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Squizaz
dont care about those things
just know about your accomplishments and how you're going to get them in the future. to think of the negative is bringing a downfall to yourself
 
Learn PUA game

yea ik PUA shit gets a lot of hate but u can’t deny it works

All you really need to research is shit tests and preselection
 
  • +1
Reactions: Barreton
Learn PUA game

yea ik PUA shit gets a lot of hate but u can’t deny it works

All you really need to research is shit tests and preselection
Never heard of it, I googled it and a game came up, do you mean that? Tell me about it
 
Never heard of it, I googled it and a game came up, do you mean that? Tell me about it
Pick up artist game, it works if you aren’t a complete fucking loser at least.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Squizaz
Learn PUA game

yea ik PUA shit gets a lot of hate but u can’t deny it works

All you really need to research is shit tests and preselection
he knows what's up

But, if you're not keen on fucking chicks right after meeting them like you (OP) imply you are, don't expect that to happen very often, so temper your expectations.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Squizaz and fucknatty
yeah it works a lot

IMG 5168

take it from me bro, its worth your time.

although its gonna take a lot of effort if ur an iqlet
 
Imo get a haircut and start wearing contact lenses, learn a little bit of game on how to escalate after you have approached women and identified choosing signals. You'll be fine, never stress.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Squizaz
yeah it works a lot

View attachment 5699788
take it from me bro, its worth your time.

although its gonna take a lot of effort if ur an iqlet
"Just tell me I'm cute", the best I would get if I'd say that would be a "thank you" or that "❤️" to my message. I guess you both already had some type of bonding when you said that.
 
"Just tell me I'm cute", the best I would get if I'd say that would be a "thank you" or that "❤️" to my message. I guess you both already had some type of bonding when you said that.
well obviously u need to have a good personality (yes it isn’t cope) or ur gigafucked

i literally compete with MHTNs and come out winning as an MTN because of my texting style and unique personality.

LOOKS ARE NOT EVERYTHING AND UR AN IQLET IF U THINK THEY ARE LITERALLY EVERYTHING
 
  • +1
Reactions: Squizaz
Imo get a haircut and start wearing contact lenses, learn a little bit of game on how to escalate after you have approached women and identified choosing signals. You'll be fine, never stress.
Long hair looks better on me, and I'm letting it grow till it's to my shoulders. Contact lenses would be a good idea but I'm broke to afford em, might invest tho.
 
Long hair looks better on me, and I'm letting it grow till it's to my shoulders. Contact lenses would be a good idea but I'm broke to afford em, might invest tho.
Maybe ask your barber for advice, regardless of length you always want to have it well groomed
 
  • +1
Reactions: Squizaz
u dont even look bad my guy u just need some skin care and never ever wear those gay ass glasses again. contacts would ascend u.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Squizaz
well obviously u need to have a good personality (yes it isn’t cope) or ur gigafucked

i literally compete with MHTNs and come out winning as an MTN because of my texting style and unique personality.

LOOKS ARE NOT EVERYTHING AND UR AN IQLET IF U THINK THEY ARE LITERALLY EVERYTHING
I'll make another thread in ~3 months and update y'all
 

Similar threads

freakicris
Replies
3
Views
29
thehand
thehand
Crallzy333
Replies
2
Views
21
Crallzy333
Crallzy333
I
Replies
10
Views
93
GPlatestoascend1
GPlatestoascend1
ascendEliasDepoot
Replies
10
Views
65
alexcs
A
GodsDice
Replies
8
Views
56
jflmeister
jflmeister

Users who are viewing this thread

  • camavinga124
Back
Top