Why the fuck do i look Indian.

FML0908

FML0908

La Creatura official account. Fully Deformoïd.
For those who don’t know me, i’m an arab (nafri) guy.
I already made multiple threads about this subject and vented about it a lot. But i never got my answer.
So here is what, i work at an international airport, and my colleagues, the passengers and every single soul thinks i’m indian. When an airplane lands from india, indians themselves start talking to me in hindi thinking i’m one of them, and ofc i get asphyxiated by their curry disgusting smell. Yesterday only, i went to a nafri barber, and he himself, despite being literally a shitskin and the same ethnicity as mine, though i was indian. Everybody at uni thinks it too. And whenever i tell them i’m arab, they laugh at me like it’s a fucking joke, then proceed to tell me that i don’t look arab at all.
So i’m here asking, literally beging you brothers, why the fuck do i look indian. And please be specific, don’t just tell me that certain features look curry, tell me how they look curry and how to fix them.
I’ll do my best to change this desperate and pathetic situation of mine, for those who are not new to this forum, yes guys, this is exactly why i got rejected every fucking time and got friendzoned and ghosted, it’s way too brutal man especially when you’re literally the only one in your familly that have that look.
Fuck my life. Please help me change it. And for anyone willing to really help me, thank you very much, from the depth of my heart.

~FML0908
4B81946F B4C8 4CB8 AE2D 97F3502BE87A
AC6780FD 2DE1 43B8 92DD A361BCCA1847
5B7231EC 108B 4C5E B5DB 93D965A9C4A2
0F3BD608 0325 4D2B 9592 A58655A1FF53
235620C3 F2B1 483A 8911 55542CF72B75
1350DEA2 BD33 4C84 9035 8BE9A75B4D1D
64A81DAF 761E 4D4B 8A70 5FFF9BDB1FA5
64E1BEE9 6259 4693 9EE9 CAE911989E6D

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ark, Deleted member 43403, flippasav and 8 others
U dont

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Ark, m0ss26, Deleted member 21700 and 11 others
I've seen mexicans that look indian, it's quite common if you're shitskin. Not too sure how to tell apart however

• +1
Reactions: Navnith, draingang, OGJBSLAYER and 5 others
U don't really but i must say some Arab retard making multiple vent threads about looking too indian is top kek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: violentino, Ark, Deleted member 31497 and 13 others
I've seen mexicans that look indian, it's quite common if you're shitskin. Not too sure how to tell apart however
Well lots of arabs and my friends are shitskins, but they still look arab.

• +1
Reactions: Navnith
because arab and indian is literally the same thing. ur both short weak poor brown shitskins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looks>books, slavicpsycho, m0ss26 and 5 others
I already made multiple threads about this subject and vented about it a lot. But i never got my answer.
So here is what, i work at an international airport, and my colleagues, the passengers and every single soul thinks i’m indian. When an airplane lands from india, indians themselves start talking to me in hindi thinking i’m one of them, and ofc i get asphyxiated by their curry disgusting smell. Yesterday only, i went to a nafri barber, and he himself, despite being literally a shitskin and the same ethnicity as mine, though i was indian. Everybody at uni thinks it too. And whenever i tell them i’m arab, they laugh at me like it’s a fucking joke, then proceed to tell me that i don’t look arab at all.
So i’m here asking, literally beging you brothers, why the fuck do i look indian. And please be specific, don’t just tell me that certain features look curry, tell me how they look curry and how to fix them.
I’ll do my best to change this desperate and pathetic situation of mine, for those who are not new to this forum, yes guys, this is exactly why i got rejected every fucking time and got friendzoned and ghosted, it’s way too brutal man especially when you’re literally the only one in your familly that have that look.
Fuck my life. Please help me change it. And for anyone willing to really help me, thank you very much, from the depth of my heart.

~FML0908View attachment 2430823View attachment 2430824View attachment 2430822View attachment 2430820View attachment 2430831View attachment 2430832View attachment 2430833View attachment 2430836
you look like an arab cuck whos gf gets fucked by white chads

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
You don't look like one of us mate. Typical soulless Arab bug eyes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, violentino, Ark and 11 others
because arab and indian is literally the same thing. ur both short weak poor brown shitskins
I’m literally taller than you faggot. Shut the fuck and rope at your pathetic 5’3 height while i laugh at you from above at 6’1. It never began for you.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 21700, BrahminBoss and 8 others
I’m literally taller than you faggot. Shut the fuck and rope at your pathetic 5’3 height while i laugh at you from above at 6’1. It never began for you.
Hey... he slays Asian LTBs and prostitutes while u cry about being mistaken for an Indian on org :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ark, Deleted member 21700, extremchange628181 and 7 others
You are the darkest Nafri i have seen in my life. Would look regular Gulf Arab if a few shades lighter.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, skeet and FML0908
Hey... he slays Asian LTBs and prostitutes while u cry about being mistaken for an Indian on org :ROFLMAO:
Idc about that retard. And looking indian is not the main problem as looking north indian is a compliment in my opinion. People mistake me for a fucking dravidian.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
You are the darkest Nafri i have seen in my life. Would look regular Gulf Arab if a few shades lighter.
I mean come on man, a lot of arabs have the same shitskin, it must be my face.

You don't look curry u look (and is) a goatfucker

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh
you look like an arab cuck whos gf gets fucked by white chads
Why ? And how can i ascend. You guys aren’t even answering my question. The absolute state of this forum.

Idc about that retard. And looking indian is not the main problem as looking north indian is a compliment in my opinion. People mistake me for a fucking dravidian.
If ur serious, it's probably a combination of your hair texture, skin color, and dark circles

• +1
Reactions: FML0908
I dunno you look Nafri to me and everyone else here. Might have to do how you're presenting yourself? You sort of dress and groom yourself like a semi-preppy Indian good boy. Grow out some terrorist tier beard, shave your head or let them locks grow out. Pick up a more typical pseudo-negro arab getup if you want to be more unmistakably Arab. You've asked how to make yourself look more Caucasian in the past but that would ironically make you look more Indian for Indians are more Caucasoid than Nafris.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, FML0908 and SidharthTheSlayer
For everyone one saying i don’t, explaim to me then why every single one thinks i’m indian ? And by Allah i’m not lying. Even the nafris think it. Even the africans themselves at work think it.
Nigga I just told you why JFL

I dunno you look Nafri to me and everyone else here. Might have to do how you're presenting yourself? You sort of dress and groom yourself like a semi-preppy Indian good boy. Grow out some terrorist tier beard, shave your head or let them locks grow out. Pick up a more typical pseudo-negro arab getup if you want to be more unmistakably Arab. You've asked how to make yourself look more Caucasian in the past but that would ironically make you look more Indian for Indians are more Caucasoid than Nafris.
This is it
His style and hair is that of a curry studycel and along with the dark circles and skin color it just makes him look Indian. He needs a beard and a fade as well as thug clothes

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, chadpreetsingh, FML0908 and 1 other person
Have you ever heard that white people have a hard time distinguishing between Asian races? Well, I guess it’s the same for brown races.

• +1
Reactions: faithlesscel and SecularIslamist
I mean yes i’ve asked this question before, the thing is i don’t agree with you on this one. Most Nafris in France (at least) look caucasoid as fuck. White and berber as fuck.
That’s probably why i never get nafri. And the reason why i’m asking this question again, is because i strongly beleive that phenotype and looks/psl have a high correlation, they kind of work in symbiosis. If you decide to upgrade your looks, you’re also automatically going to upgrade your pheno especially if you’re a phenocel like me.

Have you ever heard that white people have a hard time distinguishing between Asian races? Well, I guess it’s the same for brown races.
Invalid argument. My own race thinks i’m curry.

Invalid argument. My own race thinks i’m curry.
Maybe cuz ur not really good looking so they don't claim you as one of them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the_explorer, Deleted member 21700, OGJBSLAYER and 3 others
This is it
His style and hair is that of a curry studycel and along with the dark circles and skin color it just makes him look Indian. He needs a beard and a fade as well as thug clothes
Well, most of the time i wear the work uniform so it can’t be my style…

For everyone one saying i don’t, explaim to me then why every single one thinks i’m indian ? And by Allah i’m not lying. Even the nafris think it. Even the africans themselves at work think it.
tbh u look indian in some photos you look north african

• +1
Maybe cuz ur not really good looking so they don't claim you as one of them
Might agree with you on this one. But how do i ascend then or do i just LDAR in your opinion. I’m saving money but if ascension is impossible i’m just going to invest elsewhere.

~FML0908View attachment 2430823View attachment 2430824View attachment 2430822View attachment 2430820View attachment 2430831View attachment 2430832View attachment 2430833View attachment 2430836
Your mother fucked an Indian. I'm sorry.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
lul i hit a deathnic nerve with that one i think 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
I’d rather 10 times be “deathnic” than 5’1 jfl.

Blackpill Being ethnic is as bad as being 5'4'' according to scientific studies​

yea bro ive had 2 white gfs and now im slaying asian women while ur crying about being called indian and ur a little virgin boi with a small brown dick.

ethnics will always be incel

5ft4 white >6ft ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and FML0908

Blackpill Being ethnic is as bad as being 5'4'' according to scientific studies​

yea bro ive had 2 white gfs and now im slaying asian women while ur crying about being called indian and ur a little virgin boi with a small brown dick.

5ft4 white >6ft ethnic
The average short women is literally taller than you, you blond haired faggot. Kys.

lighten your skin and wear those red and white scarfs like the guy in ur pfp

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer

5ft4 white >6ft ethnic
Imagine thinking that slaying asian women is a flex. Truly never began.

The average short women is literally taller than you, you blond haired faggot. Kys.
why would i kms? im slaying ur women. and they say my blonde hair is their favorite thing about me. black hair is peasant and dirty and ethnic and mass produced. blonde is beautiful, high class, rare like diamond. i am a diamond to your women you black hair black eyed brown manlet shitskin

5ft4 white > 6ft4 ethnic

next time u reply to me im gonna tell u a really brutal story about a brown guy i cucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Elvisandreaa, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 2 others
Imagine thinking that slaying asian women is a flex. Truly never began.
every study shows white men and asian/latina women are the highest smv.

and white women and asian men are the lowest smv

• JFL
why would i kms? im slaying ur women. and they say my blonde hair is their favorite thing about me. black hair is peasant and dirty and ethnic and mass produced. blonde is beautiful, high class, rare like diamond. i am a diamond to your women you black hair black eyed brown manlet shitskin

5ft4 white > 6ft4 ethnic

next time u reply to me im gonna tell u a really brutal story about a brown guy i cucked
every study shows white men and asian/latina women are the highest smv.

and white women and asian men are the lowest smv
Tales from the slums of warsaw. By the way you’re talking your probably a middle school dropout. I don’t talk or even argue with 5’1, uneducated, unemployed , poor, frameless slavshits.
Sorry mate.

Might agree with you on this one. But how do i ascend then or do i just LDAR in your opinion. I’m saving money but if ascension is impossible i’m just going to invest elsewhere.
As a curry from Bharat who wants to destroy Pakistan too I will help you my Arabian brother. Start by softmaxxing yourself with all the basic shit everyone recommends
You then need a longer ramus and better undereye supports. Ask surgerymaxxers on the forum how you can best lower your gonial angle (probably with bimax CCW rotation as you are also recessed) and then get infraorbital implants to boost your eye area. Also take care of your dark circles.
As you sort the other stuff work on improving your skin color (undertone, lightnesss) and figure out how to make your pheno and style appealing to women for your location bhai, everyone has to do this in order to get pussy
Good luck

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, FML0908 and Amadeus
You look arabic mix with African. Honestly you don't look indian cause of the curly hair

• +1