Why the fuck do i look Indian.

FML0908

FML0908

La Creatura official account. Fully Deformoïd.
For those who don’t know me, i’m an arab (nafri) guy.
I already made multiple threads about this subject and vented about it a lot. But i never got my answer.
So here is what, i work at an international airport, and my colleagues, the passengers and every single soul thinks i’m indian. When an airplane lands from india, indians themselves start talking to me in hindi thinking i’m one of them, and ofc i get asphyxiated by their curry disgusting smell. Yesterday only, i went to a nafri barber, and he himself, despite being literally a shitskin and the same ethnicity as mine, though i was indian. Everybody at uni thinks it too. And whenever i tell them i’m arab, they laugh at me like it’s a fucking joke, then proceed to tell me that i don’t look arab at all.
So i’m here asking, literally beging you brothers, why the fuck do i look indian. And please be specific, don’t just tell me that certain features look curry, tell me how they look curry and how to fix them.
I’ll do my best to change this desperate and pathetic situation of mine, for those who are not new to this forum, yes guys, this is exactly why i got rejected every fucking time and got friendzoned and ghosted, it’s way too brutal man especially when you’re literally the only one in your familly that have that look.
Fuck my life. Please help me change it. And for anyone willing to really help me, thank you very much, from the depth of my heart.

~FML0908
4B81946F B4C8 4CB8 AE2D 97F3502BE87A
AC6780FD 2DE1 43B8 92DD A361BCCA1847
5B7231EC 108B 4C5E B5DB 93D965A9C4A2
0F3BD608 0325 4D2B 9592 A58655A1FF53
235620C3 F2B1 483A 8911 55542CF72B75
1350DEA2 BD33 4C84 9035 8BE9A75B4D1D
64A81DAF 761E 4D4B 8A70 5FFF9BDB1FA5
64E1BEE9 6259 4693 9EE9 CAE911989E6D

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ark, Deleted member 43403, flippasav and 8 others
As a curry from Bharat who wants to destroy Pakistan too I will help you my Arabian brother. Start by softmaxxing yourself with all the basic shit everyone recommends
You then need a longer ramus and better undereye supports. Ask surgerymaxxers on the forum how you can best lower your gonial angle (probably with bimax CCW rotation as you are also recessed) and then get infraorbital implants to boost your eye area. Also take care of your dark circles.
As you sort the other stuff work on improving your skin color (undertone, lightnesss) and figure out how to make your pheno and style appealing to women for your location bhai, everyone has to do this in order to get pussy
Good luck
You seem like a high iq user. Just what this forum fucking needs. What would you classify my current looks state (psl rating) and what is my potential (users on here tell me i have a high potential for some reason jfl).

You seem like a high iq user. Just what this forum fucking needs. What would you classify my current looks state (psl rating) and what is my potential (users on here tell me i have a high potential for some reason jfl).
You are a LTN but I think you can become HTN after surgery
Your goal should be to Safirmaxx

• +1
Reactions: FML0908
Why do you think i’m a LTN. Everyone here rated me a MTN ?
You have some pretty major deformities like your recession and short ramus as well as poor undereyes + suboptimal pheno
Realistically LTN SMV

• +1
Why do you think i’m a LTN. Everyone here rated me a MTN ?

Most of the issues will be fixed as soon as you ascend your side profile. Then it'll be all about softmaxxing you

• +1
You have some pretty major deformities like your recession and short ramus as well as poor undereyes + suboptimal pheno
Realistically LTN SMV
Surgeons in france told me that i’m not recessed tho and that i only need jaw implants? Maybe i should consult other surgeons but they keep telling me the same thing. And why does everyone say i have big ascension potential ? Can you explain it ?

Realistically LTN SMV
I agree with the LTN SMV. Finally a high iq fucking user.

• Love it
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Surgeons in france told me that i’m not recessed tho and that i only need jaw implants? Maybe i should consult other surgeons but they keep telling me the same thing. And why does everyone say i have big ascension potential ? Can you explain it ?
Send a better side profile pic, from what I can see you have pretty evident recessed mandible/chin. Basically you are downward grown and the gonial angle being very high reflects this
You have high ascension potential because all your biggest flaws are realistically fixable with common well practiced surgical procedures. There's nothing really unpleasant about your ratios in the midface and since your issue is lack of bone mass/projection you will just look a lot better

• +1
Send a better side profile pic, from what I can see you have pretty evident recessed mandible/chin. Basically you are downward grown and the gonial angle being very high reflects this
You have high ascension potential because all your biggest flaws are realistically fixable with common well practiced surgical procedures. There's nothing really unpleasant about your ratios in the midface and since your issue is lack of bone mass/projection you will just look a lot better
Intresting. Slide in the dms my brother i’ll send you a profile pic tomorrow as soon as i finish my shift. We need more people like you on this forum. It became full of unemployed low iq shitposters. I’d love to talk to you more and tell you about my experiences.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Cause ur swarthy and not an off white skin tone like stereotypical Arabs or Persians, even y’all’s idol OB was swarthy and looked kinda Indian.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
I'm Indian, and you look arab to me. I would never talk to you, I only talk to high-caste brahmin/baniya/khatris like myself. But really, you look Arab, Morrocan if i had to guess.

Intresting. Slide in the dms my brother i’ll send you a profile pic tomorrow as soon as i finish my shift. We need more people like you on this forum. It became full of unemployed low iq shitposters. I’d love to talk to you more and tell you about my experiences.
How come u never sent jfl

Dont matter all browns in west/south asia r same
This is coming from a brown too

• Woah
I already made multiple threads about this subject and vented about it a lot. But i never got my answer.
So here is what, i work at an international airport, and my colleagues, the passengers and every single soul thinks i’m indian. When an airplane lands from india, indians themselves start talking to me in hindi thinking i’m one of them, and ofc i get asphyxiated by their curry disgusting smell. Yesterday only, i went to a nafri barber, and he himself, despite being literally a shitskin and the same ethnicity as mine, though i was indian. Everybody at uni thinks it too. And whenever i tell them i’m arab, they laugh at me like it’s a fucking joke, then proceed to tell me that i don’t look arab at all.
So i’m here asking, literally beging you brothers, why the fuck do i look indian. And please be specific, don’t just tell me that certain features look curry, tell me how they look curry and how to fix them.
I’ll do my best to change this desperate and pathetic situation of mine, for those who are not new to this forum, yes guys, this is exactly why i got rejected every fucking time and got friendzoned and ghosted, it’s way too brutal man especially when you’re literally the only one in your familly that have that look.
Fuck my life. Please help me change it. And for anyone willing to really help me, thank you very much, from the depth of my heart.

~FML0908View attachment 2430823View attachment 2430824View attachment 2430822View attachment 2430820View attachment 2430831View attachment 2430832View attachment 2430833View attachment 2430836
You look latin bro. I'm not indian either and people say i look indian/middle eastern, and im brazilian. People are low iq

• +1
Its lower sclera show, dark circles and skin colour ofcourse and get a filler beard too

• +1
Jesus Christ you look like an ugly mallu with inbred Syrian genes + hot iron dropped on your face

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and FML0908
Sorry bruv i forgot. I wasn’t on this site these days.

Jesus Christ you look like an ugly mallu with inbred Syrian genes + hot iron dropped on your face
Did i trigger the 2 braincells left you fucking dravidian nigger ?

Did i trigger the 2 braincells left you fucking dravidian nigger ?
No you nafroid ape, I just like the gall with which you say "waah I look Indian" whilst being an Indian is a development over your kind
And the biggest question is, why are you not accompanying your sister to her daily bbc dicking appointment?
Chop chop nafriboi time's up

~FML0908View attachment 2430823View attachment 2430824View attachment 2430822View attachment 2430820View attachment 2430831View attachment 2430832View attachment 2430833View attachment 2430836
I have an a friend that looks like you
IMG 6636

Last edited:
Here is some advice:

Most ethnics have sideburns and low density beards. So by shaving your sideburns and all the facial hair will make you look less Indian.
You have the stereotypical ethnic facial fair

Please save of the facial hair as it makes you look ethnic and is a huge lookmin as most foids will prefer clean shaven > over sparse facial hair.

Also bleaching your skin and modifying your undertones will probably help as well.

Also by removing any under eye bags, nasolabial folds, wrinkles you will make yourself look less Indian. Also having silky looking hair might make you look less ethnic but this is pure speculation. There is no negative in making sure that your hair is hydrated/silky.

Also have a smooth complexion all over your face as this will make you look less ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
The main reason you look Indian is because your are not pale enough and your coarse hair makes you look ethinc. Bleach your skin immediately.

This should help : https://looksmax.org/threads/msm-and-silymarin-might-have-improved-my-coloring.816177/post-12604177
There are many whitemaxxing guides on this forum use them.

Whitemaxxing guides :

Use this to improve undertones / colouring : https://looksmax.org/threads/colori...g-ways-to-improve-coloring-remastered.753433/

Last edited:

It's over

imagine caring about race when you have a legit deformed face from craniofacial dystrophy. I will never understand the autistic obsession with skin color

• +1
imagine caring about race when you have a legit deformed face from craniofacial dystrophy. I will never understand the autistic obsession with skin color
How is my face deformed ?

bro grow your beard and make the goatee/mustache longer, short on side It will make you look arabic
like this:

grow your hair out, get rid of dark circle, spam vollufine under your eyes, get a clean shaved look it would suit better, lean bulk so you don’t get fucking insulted easily you twink

You don't structurally or pheno-wise look indian. Your face is not short or square, you have pretty good bone mass and a big chin which indians don't have. Your colouring is indian tho, you have the weird beige yellowish undertones. normies notice colouring not pheno.

you have pretty good bone mass
JFL at this nonsense, his bone mass is dogshit and the idea that Indians don't have good bone mass is absurd but it's what I'd expect from a graycel

JFL at this nonsense, his bone mass is dogshit and the idea that Indians don't have good bone mass is absurd but it's what I'd expect from a graycel
indians have the worst bone mass, forward growth and the smallest skulls JFL. They are boneless famine starved freaks with no lean mass.

indians have the worst bone mass, forward growth and the smallest skulls JFL. They are boneless famine starved freaks with no lean mass.

There's more forward growth and bones in these poor Dalits than your entire bloodline

serious pheno issue

You look arab but i do see what you mean cause there’s some features about you that do look quite indian.

But because you’re arab you are better looking than the average indian man anyways so don’t worry too much about it keep your head up

• +1
You look arab but i do see what you mean cause there’s some features about you that do look quite indian.

But because you’re arab you are better looking than the average indian man anyways so don’t worry too much about it keep your head up
What are the features that look indian brother ?

In what way my skull shape looks indian ? Can you be more precise brother ?
Type in indian guy on google and you’ll see what i mean. Most of these guys have a similar skull shape to you

Why are you trying took like the white man? It's extremely embarrassing have some shame embrace your culture