Why the fuck do i look Indian.

FML0908

FML0908

La Creatura official account. Fully Deformoïd.
For those who don’t know me, i’m an arab (nafri) guy.
I already made multiple threads about this subject and vented about it a lot. But i never got my answer.
So here is what, i work at an international airport, and my colleagues, the passengers and every single soul thinks i’m indian. When an airplane lands from india, indians themselves start talking to me in hindi thinking i’m one of them, and ofc i get asphyxiated by their curry disgusting smell. Yesterday only, i went to a nafri barber, and he himself, despite being literally a shitskin and the same ethnicity as mine, though i was indian. Everybody at uni thinks it too. And whenever i tell them i’m arab, they laugh at me like it’s a fucking joke, then proceed to tell me that i don’t look arab at all.
So i’m here asking, literally beging you brothers, why the fuck do i look indian. And please be specific, don’t just tell me that certain features look curry, tell me how they look curry and how to fix them.
I’ll do my best to change this desperate and pathetic situation of mine, for those who are not new to this forum, yes guys, this is exactly why i got rejected every fucking time and got friendzoned and ghosted, it’s way too brutal man especially when you’re literally the only one in your familly that have that look.
Fuck my life. Please help me change it. And for anyone willing to really help me, thank you very much, from the depth of my heart.

~FML0908
4B81946F B4C8 4CB8 AE2D 97F3502BE87A
AC6780FD 2DE1 43B8 92DD A361BCCA1847
5B7231EC 108B 4C5E B5DB 93D965A9C4A2
0F3BD608 0325 4D2B 9592 A58655A1FF53
235620C3 F2B1 483A 8911 55542CF72B75
1350DEA2 BD33 4C84 9035 8BE9A75B4D1D
64A81DAF 761E 4D4B 8A70 5FFF9BDB1FA5
64E1BEE9 6259 4693 9EE9 CAE911989E6D

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ark, Deleted member 43403, flippasav and 8 others
Why are you trying took like the white man? It's extremely embarrassing have some shame embrace your culture
I agree this forum has some of the most stupid users ever. White worship on here is the most cucked thing ever coming from a white dude

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and FML0908
Bruh some black people look indian. Just luck ig.

I agree this forum has some of the most stupid users ever. White worship on here is the most cucked thing ever coming from a white dude
Please man if you can be more precise about the skull shape. Because i’m trying to get the details in order to plan surgery. Please help me.

I already made multiple threads about this subject and vented about it a lot. But i never got my answer.
So here is what, i work at an international airport, and my colleagues, the passengers and every single soul thinks i’m indian. When an airplane lands from india, indians themselves start talking to me in hindi thinking i’m one of them, and ofc i get asphyxiated by their curry disgusting smell. Yesterday only, i went to a nafri barber, and he himself, despite being literally a shitskin and the same ethnicity as mine, though i was indian. Everybody at uni thinks it too. And whenever i tell them i’m arab, they laugh at me like it’s a fucking joke, then proceed to tell me that i don’t look arab at all.
So i’m here asking, literally beging you brothers, why the fuck do i look indian. And please be specific, don’t just tell me that certain features look curry, tell me how they look curry and how to fix them.
I’ll do my best to change this desperate and pathetic situation of mine, for those who are not new to this forum, yes guys, this is exactly why i got rejected every fucking time and got friendzoned and ghosted, it’s way too brutal man especially when you’re literally the only one in your familly that have that look.
Fuck my life. Please help me change it. And for anyone willing to really help me, thank you very much, from the depth of my heart.

~FML0908View attachment 2430823View attachment 2430824View attachment 2430822View attachment 2430820View attachment 2430831View attachment 2430832View attachment 2430833View attachment 2430836
It's bc niggas is niggas

Please man if you can be more precise about the skull shape. Because i’m trying to get the details in order to plan surgery. Please help me.
Relax with surgery

~FML0908View attachment 2430823View attachment 2430824View attachment 2430822View attachment 2430820View attachment 2430831View attachment 2430832View attachment 2430833View attachment 2430836maybe grow out your hair i feel like thatll make you look less indian