why the fuck do people ask for you to share when you bring food to school?

sKdLeL

sKdLeL

4'2 blue BCC mogger of humans from stacy's house
Get your own food you fucking starved ass dog, why do they ask for you to share? i never shared bcuz what's mine is mine and i dont support commies.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, sytyl, Deleted member 11748 and 1 other person
Peasant trait

• +1
Reactions: sKdLeL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch
trade it

• Woah
Reactions: sKdLeL
What people, boys or girls? Whenever I tried to share food or drinks with the girls, they would get suspicious. Once I poured one of those small 50ml bottles of vodka in a big 1L bottle of Coke, and a girl after drank some of it, claimed she could feel her throat burning. Luckily it was an older type of Coke, with some wacky labels on it, I found it at a discount price because it was almost expired, so I claimed the burning sensation could be because the beverage is too old. She seemed to believe me...

What people, boys or girls? Whenever I tried to share food or drinks with the girls, they would get suspicious. Once I poured one of those small 50ml bottles of vodka in a big 1L bottle of Coke, and a girl after drank some of it, claimed she could feel her throat burning. Luckily it was an older type of Coke, with some wacky labels on it, I found it at a discount price because it was almost expired, so I claimed the burning sensation could be because the beverage is too old. She seemed to believe me...
both guy and girls, but mostly guys