Why the fuck y'all are having nazi PFPs?

Did I hear a Sieg and a Heil in this Thread ??

N I C E

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 28541, hopecel and 4 others
Is no nazi, is nyazi

Why do fucking Niggas even care about some epic Swastikas ?

This is not your jewish safespace like Reddit if you dont like it just go into the chamber like all the other jews.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, Av0nr, incel194012940 and 6 others
they aren't "demons" just humans like you and i.
ignore them. do you think if these people were genuinely nazis they would be rotting on an incel forum spreading racist propaganda

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 28541 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 28541, Aypo129 and 5 others
ignore them. do you think if these people were genuinely nazis they would be rotting on an incel forum spreading racist propaganda
ironic that a 14 yo is the most mature here

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Ruakh
faggots think its the only way to combat the greycels that are following me like a bunch of retards, a subservient race to the sage race, simple as. Swarthoud supremacy, Semitic domination *maoi head

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Squirtoutmabooty, Aypo129 and 10 others
faggots think its the only way to combat the greycels that are following me like a bunch of retards, a subservient race to the sage race, simple as. Swarthoud supremacy, Semitic domination *maoi head
You also have a private place resereved in Auschwitz.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, BoneDensity and Arditi
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aypo129, hopecel, studymaxxer and 3 others
You also have a private place resereved in Auschwitz.
listen here u aryan faggot, if u think exterminating japhethic half breeds gave u any right or supremacy ur sadly mistaken, in the end semites are the superior race and all of history is u faggots trying to disagree very poorly, we are the spiritual pnematic race and that is the end of it.

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
listen here u aryan faggot, if u think exterminating japhethic half breeds gave u any right or supremacy ur sadly mistaken, in the end semites are the superior race and all of history is u faggots trying to disagree very poorly, we are the spiritual pnematic race and that is the end of it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Debetro, hopecel, Banasura and 1 other person
DnR + your brown

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, reptiles and Arditi
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 29155, hopecel and 5 others
Ask yourself who made you think the 'Nazis' were the bad guys?

Attachments

• The_dreamer.mp4
    5.4 MB
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Aypo129, whitegymmax, Arditi and 2 others
jew faggot, Go back and suck dick in tel aviv before we gas you kike

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, BoneDensity, Deleted member 28541 and 5 others
6014CF55 F8B4 4F5E ABDF 4FBD28C44F60

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, HitAndRun, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
jew faggot, Go back and suck dick in tel aviv before we gas you kike
lmao stay mad u know ur a spawn of our own genetic meterial like breeding golden retrievers, simple as.

lmao stay mad u know ur a spawn of our own genetic meterial like breeding golden retrievers, simple as.
Negros out of looksmax.org

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Av0nr, Aypo129, Debetro and 2 others
You fucking happy merchant, leave before I make you the crappy merchant.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aypo129, Debetro, Banasura and 1 other person
lies + ur a created race by a member of our own who bred ur kind into existence like some schizo.
What the fuck are you even writing ?

Its so simple to trigger brain rotted shits like you its beyond funny.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro, reptiles, studymaxxer and 2 others
Negros out of looksmax.org
the Israelites were Gods chosen people and since then u have been seething because somewhere in ur soul u know this to be true,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and Arditi
the Israelites were Gods chosen people and since then u have been seething because somewhere in ur soul u know this to be true,
yeah, God chose you to get gassed by your superiors, kike

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aypo129, Debetro, reptiles and 1 other person
IMAGINE THINKING THERE IS A GOD LOOK AT THE RATING SECTION SEARCH FOR A REAL SUBHUMAN AND TELL ME AGAIN THERE IS A GOD.

• JFL
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and reptiles
yeah, God chose you to get gassed by your superiors, kike
IMAGINE THINKING THERE IS A GOD LOOK AT THE RATING SECTION SEARCH FOR A REAL SUBHUMAN AND TELL ME AGAIN THERE IS A GOD.
u gassed a bunch of japhethic half breeds that were mixed with Europeans, gj what an accomplishment but with Semitic people u seem to never really be able to do anything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 29155
Absolutely tbqh it's usually the deathnics which are ugly
lmao its so funny seeing ethnics who got fucking conquered and mogged by anglos be so subservient towards to Aryan. Us keraltes know they are a meme people and have never been conquered.

Fucking hell your brutal

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
i hope everyone who supports dickler dies

• +1
Reactions: plukee
u gassed a bunch of japhethic half breeds that were mixed with Europeans, gj what an accomplishment but with Semitic people u seem to never really be able to do anything
the rest of you are pathetic inbred anyways. Kike, stop annoying your superior. You'll get gassed again

• Love it
Reactions: Aypo129
lmao its so funny seeing ethnics who got fucking conquered and mogged by anglos be so subservient towards to Aryan. Us keraltes know they are a meme people and have never been conquered.

Whites just look better not necessarily Anglos they are the most subhuman of all whites the handsome ones are Germans and Norwegian

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
i hope everyone who supports dickler dies
Do you support the pathetic tribe of people that promotes homosexuality and feminism onto the goyim?

• +1
Reactions: virginslayerdriller
Do you support those pathetic tribe of people that promotes homosexuality and feminism onto the goyim?
bro, you can't even structure your sentences properly you faggot.

They tried saving the world. Ur an awful human if u don’t see that they were just tying to help
Fr man if they won we would be having stacy wives not living in a gynogenctric society. they banned women from having jobs so no money=heavily rely on men.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Whites just look better not necessarily Anglos they are the most subhuman of all whites the handsome ones are Germans and Norwegian
dont care, what matters is the spirit a people possesses, unlike the rest of the world the Keralites actually fought back and defeated the British empire and others like the Dutch and Mughals etc, if the current beauty standards are more caucasian based then so be it, we are still known and respected.

Fr man if they won we would be having stacy wives not living in a gynogenctric society. they banned women from having jobs so no money=heavily rely on men.
they would exterminated you niggers into oblivion. wtfdym?

dont care, what matters is the spirit a people possesses, unlike the rest of the world the Keralites actually fought back and defeated the British empire and others like the Dutch and Mughals etc, if the current beauty standards are more caucasian based then so be it, we are still known and respected.
Screenshot 14

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, studymaxxer, Squirtoutmabooty and 3 others

Bro this is phenomenal levels of coping

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
Fucking hell your brutal
No If there is a God hes a shitter.

Just tell me why do some win in life and others loose terrible just because of looks ?

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
No If there is a God hes a shitter.

Just tell me why do some win in life and others loose terrible just because of looks ?

Oh I don't disagree but to be this brutal is rope tier

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
Cmon supporting nazis is not funny, they did horrendous shit.
never lose your smile

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Aypo129, BoneDensity and 2 others