Why the fuck y'all are having nazi PFPs?

what you don't undetstand is that we willingly created hitler and the nazis

France and England, seeing Germany popping off in the early 1900s, decided to snipe them in order to stay above since France prefer everyone to stay at the ground instead of trying to improve to keep up with other countries.
France is also the easiest country to corrupt (true statement from saudi arabia / Qatar), until the early 2000s french ministers could be PAID IN CASH, WITHOUT TAXES.

All this shit to say that they created the nazi regime by their actions and they are the only ones to blame for it

Like in AOT, some random Marley dude said that their sins have made a monster (won't spoil when this happens), this is basically the same

So if someone wants to put a nazi pfp on an autistic forum, let them be

because they are edgelords mentally stuck at the age of 11

(but it's totally their left ear to right thumb : right nipple to left knee ratio the main reason they cant get pussy)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994

(but it's totally their left ear to right thumb : right nipple to left knee ratio the main reason they cant get pussy)
fucking nigger greycel tiktok tourist kill yourself ywnb OG.

fucking nigger greycel tiktok tourist kill yourself ywnb OG.

why aren't you exposed in a ZOO again?

and lol at the OG part when I'm the PSL GOAT in all relevant metrics, lmfao

it even shows here, 3 of my threads are enough to change the narrative and get 15 people to start emulating them

why aren't you exposed in a ZOO again?

and lol at the OG part when I'm a PSL GOAT in all relevant metrics, lmfao
Ugly little tiktok tourist go back to watching your little chinese app

Yup.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
19994.jpg

I don't know what you're trying to imply. As of dealing with abusive users, just hit the ignore button or leave this echo-chamber shit. This community is full of schizophrenics and psychopathic autistics who wouldn't mind kill other fellow members. The ones who were wronged are banned.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33275