Why the fuck y'all are having nazi PFPs?

I’m actually surprised u Anglo Germans didn’t have a Hitler like person appear and it appeared in Germany
tales from concentration camp of aushwitz

This is sad
I’m just being honest, If ur people are dominant and have conquered most the world how can anyone not believe to an extent ur race is superior and the metaphysics behind it, I’m keralite and we defeated the Anglos so we know deep down ur race is a meme

Bro this is phenomenal levels of coping
? Europeans dont hold any real relation to other countries in Europe because they have the same religion, different histories, and legacies, and peoples, so why should we Keralites hold any relation with the rest of the Indians? this has never made sense to me especially when kingdoms were like separate countries. Just because other Europeans got conquered by Turks does not mean all of Europe did?

? Europeans dont hold any real relation to other countries in Europe because they have the same religion, different histories, and legacies, and peoples, so why should we Keralites hold any relation with the rest of the Indians? this has never made sense to me especially when kingdoms were like separate countries. Just because other Europeans got conquered by Turks does not mean all of Europe did?
tales from aushwitz

• JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer

I don't know what the fuck your talking about whites just mog deathnics facially Turks are fine usually there ethnic not deathnic deathnics are curries and gooks and Saudis and somalis ethnixs are nogs and menas

Sieg

• +1
Reactions: Arditi
I don't know what the fuck your talking about whites just mog deathnics facially Turks are fine usually there ethnic not deathnic deathnics are curries and gooks and Saudis and somalis ethnixs are nogs and menas
Im not talking about facial features u literal retard im talking about history.

• JFL
Reactions: Av0nr, Arditi and Squirtoutmabooty
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and Banasura
they would exterminated you niggers into oblivion. wtfdym?
You have been brainwashed by Jews, Non-Whites in some cases were even admired by The Third Reich.
22 4

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, hopecel and Arditi

Who the fuck cares about history your ancestries were dead thousands of years ago

SEIG HIEL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Arditi, _MVP_ and 1 other person
put a Swastika on your pfp and you'll become honorary Aryan

• +1
Reactions: Arditi and Aypo129
Who the fuck cares about history your ancestries were dead thousands of years ago
????? wtf r u talking about my ancestors literally defeated every invader and didn't become rape mutts like the rest of india.

put a Swastika on your pfp and you'll become honorary Aryan
aryan is a japhetic idea, im juden so i believe im semtic supremacy.

• JFL
Reactions: Arditi and hopecel
😂 What now?
do some research and look up Kerala's history before looking like a retard, the duke of Wellington literally had to leave India because he couldn't deal with Kerala and suffered defeats, the same man who defeated Napolean.

Best thread on looksmaxx right now.

Attachments

• 1039748-60538e2eb3ce430f7847b17021999aea.mp4
    5.3 MB
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Aypo129
do some research and look up Kerala's history before looking like a retard, the duke of Wellington literally had to leave India because he couldn't deal with Kerala and suffered defeats, the same man who defeated Napolean.
The British’s departure had nothing to with Kerala. JFL at this shitty take.

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
these people are retarded dont mind them, loving nazis can never be funny
you fucking idiot, (i was defending the jews) i put quotations and said that they are innocent. you have severe case of faggotry and stupidity.

"muh attract feds"

the whole website is already backdoored by feds, if you dont know this you're a giga greycel

theres a reason lookism went down while .org stayed up
Bit off topic, but what does this mean? That the feds are happy to leave this site up and just monitor it rather than take it down?

Bit off topic, but what does this mean? That the feds are happy to leave this site up and just monitor it rather than take it down?
yeah to keep track of potential ERs i guess

also pedos on incels.is got their door knocked down by feds so its pretty obvious master is in contact with them

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Tobias Fünke
D5F64F50 0F3A 4E48 AEBF 5E3160C846E4

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129 and Deleted member 29167
Leon mayschberger started this trend

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
KILL ALL KIKES

• Love it
Reactions: Aypo129