Why the patriarchy is needed

Deleted member 2119

Deleted member 2119

Master
I get that I’m not saying anything new to most of you, but I just want to explain how feminism has single handily destroyed the west. Feminism leads to the death of societies. Feminism is against the natural order. Both studies and observable reality prove this. Women married with kids are much happier off. Women are not meant to be in politics, or have important jobs that require decision making. Women are driven by emotion. This is why leftist men are thought of as beta, they think like women. Women in politics lead to leftist ideas like progressivism. Progressivism is based on emotion and not logic. Ever since women have got the right to vote and entered the workforce, the west has fallen apart. It’s only getting worse.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Dino Hamciaren
women don't respect leftist guys. period. i used to care about nationalism and so forth. it all comes down to pussy and women. yes, we need the patriarchy. or else a bunch of paddocks, bundys, and minassians will arise. i just want a 5 psl woman and to be left alone like my ancestors.

I get that I’m not saying anything new to most of you, but I just want to explain how feminism has single handily destroyed the west. Feminism leads to the death of societies. Feminism is against the natural order. Both studies and observable reality prove this. Women married with kids are much happier off. Women are not meant to be in politics, or have important jobs that require decision making. Women are driven by emotion. This is why leftist men are thought of as beta, they think like women. Women in politics lead to leftist ideas like progressivism. Progressivism is based on emotion and not logic. Ever since women have got the right to vote and entered the workforce, the west has fallen apart. It’s only getting worse.

Paitriarchy produces India and those subhumans miairiarchy produces superior humans love cavill and uncle

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
no patriarchy for ur face

• +1
Reactions: Drugs
Paitriarchy produces India and those subhumans miairiarchy produces superior humans love cavill and uncle
No, Indian men aren't so sexually dimorphic, therefore they don't have the mental and physical abilities to have authority over women. No patriarchy for Indians then.

BTW, OP is absolutely correct.

No, Indian men aren't so sexually dimorphic, therefore they don't have the mental and physical abilities to have authority over women. No patriarchy for Indians then.

BTW, OP is absolutely correct.

Keep coping dimorphism occurs in all humans its just patriarchy produces inferior genetics the middle ages nazi Germany are good signs these are subhumans

Keep coping dimorphism occurs in all humans its just patriarchy produces inferior genetics the middle ages nazi Germany are good signs these are subhumans
I can't handle your low IQ

You're exactly right. I'd go further with how feminism made it impossible for families to live on a single income by rapidly doubling the work force, cutting wages and giving those in power an excuse to raise the cost of living and pander to a new target market. Its the reason why we can't live comfortably period.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart