Why was this whore in highschool rubbing up against me in highschool?

L

lonelycurry

Kraken
No. This isn´t a brag thread. I´m sexless. I´ve never talked to a woman outside of school. Anyway, a few months ago when I was in highschool, I had a biology lab and a thick becky in my group. The table was pretty crowded and I was sitting in the corner like a little incel. The thick whore was trying to do something on the table, so she had to squezze inbetween me and some other guy. This whore was making a lot of contact and i could literally feel her thighs rubbing against my arm and leg. I was astounded that this whore would even touch a subhuman bug eyed incel like me. I was trying to scoot away and I still couldnt move far away enough from this whore to make it so her body stopped touching me. I was sweating and my dick shot up. And this went on for a few minutes. So I´m wondering why did this whore not care about making contact with me? I only exchanged a few words with her before. I thought girls dont even touch sub 5 men. I´m leaning more towards that she had no choice. But why didn´t she just ask me to move? Was she so thick that she had no nerves on her thighs? I was thinking about raping her after. I had a little wank about it then forgot.

Last edited:
She wanted to show you what you’ll never have. You’ll always be an ugly unwanted piece of garbage until the end of all time. Know your role!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide, SHOTTA, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
She wanted to show you what you’ll never have. You’ll always be an ugly unwanted piece of garbage until the end of all time. Know your role!
lets suck each others dicks, maybe rape. then see whos the real man

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore