Why were actually not joking when we say jews affect your dating and financial life

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
'Jews' is really a code name for the elites. Its a culture and religion that is born from the legit ethnic jews. The elites worship the religion and they are all somewhat jewish some can be a pure form.

The religion teaches them to see non Jews like livestock.
2789385 105

Basically Jews are the most successful people and control everything to the point where we are animals to them as long as we participate in their society. Example= Jews promote feminism, people go along with it, you start thinking its normal and get Height increasers, eventually feminism gets worse and worse. Same with all of the other little things like race mixing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18372
schizoposting. yeah blame your genes on the jews.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Fuck jews they will definitely face karma they destroyed our lives. Most people don't even know what real life is. 99 population is having exact same carbon copy lives
'Jews' is really a code name for the elites. Its a culture and religion that is born from the legit ethnic jews. The elites worship the religion and they are all somewhat jewish some can be a pure form.

The religion teaches them to see non Jews like livestock.
View attachment 1604908

Basically Jews are the most successful people and control everything to the point where we are animals to them as long as we participate in their society. Example= Jews promote feminism, people go along with it, you start thinking its normal and get Height increasers, eventually feminism gets worse and worse. Same with all of the other little things like race mixin

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and YoungJohnnyDepp
Idk what this means.

U are schizoposting while I am literally cockblocked by jews because of my kike nose genes. We are not the same.
Images 1

Yeah obviously it's not completely the jews fault. The problem is it's getting to the point if you're not a 6'2 male model you can't rely on your looks. And then the 2 percent jews and rich people own like most of the wealth in america same in other western countires so because of extreme wealth inequality you can't rely on having money to get girls.

So getting girls for most men in the west requires luck and the less ugly you are the more chance you have

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
Idk what this means.

U are schizoposting while I am literally cockblocked by jews because of my kike nose genes. We are not the same.
It's a mixed kid

'Jews' is really a code name for the elites... Its a culture and religion that is born from the legit ethnic jews. The elites worship the religion and they are all somewhat jewish some can be a pure form.
My grandmother was jewish, so it means i am 25% jewish...

Why am I NOT ELITE??? :unsure:

ANSWER ME :incel:

Where is my Bentley, 10-bedroom Real Estate, and Private Jet, you bitch, answer me... :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

View attachment 1604917
Yeah obviously it's not completely the jews fault. The problem is it's getting to the point if you're not a 6'2 male model you can't rely on your looks. And then the 2 percent jews and rich people own like most of the wealth in america same in other western countires so because of extreme wealth inequality you can't rely on having money to get girls.

So getting girls for most men in the west requires luck and the less ugly you are the more chance you have
I mean...
A liberal economy doesn't really affect people in a dating sense except the extreme rich and poor.
It would be worse for ugly people if everyone had the same economic resources since then everything would be about looks.

View attachment 1604917

You’re just ugly
That’s literally all there is to it

You overrate yourself because you’re a weird autistic narcy ngl, if you were even a little bit above average you wouldn’t make posts like these

Deleted comment