Why whites will always be special

You are coping for dear life. It's the other way around.

80% of interracial couples are white male + ethnic female. In social gatherings in all but the poorest, most run-down neighborboodsn that is what you will see.

White women have less social mobility and plasticity than ethnic women. Ethnic women out-compete White women for male attention:

3b1714697587e2c4784c31200d1cf83d.jpg
which year they did this research

@PrinterAndFaxMachin

You two little brown boys have to understand, you’re not confident Indians. You’re just small little barking chihuahuas that feel safe barking behind your screen. You wouldn't say any of this in real life, who are you kidding?

If we’d meet in real life what would happen? I would confront you, you’d have to look up cause you’re both manlets, and you would freeze. You wouldn’t say shit to me in real life. In fact you would try to suck up to me and act as if everything said online was just a joke. That’s not confidence, that’s being little barking dogs behind your computer screens.

Also @PrinterAndFaxMachin

I have your IP. A user pm’ed me that he got your and a couple others users IP’s cause you clicked on an image that he disguised as an IP grabber. Your IP’s have been posted on their discord already, the Canadian one is yours I could tell. What you need to do is stop barking so loud, because I will come see you and post your home address.

@traveler you’re gonna be next, remind yourself of that next time you bark.

@Gargantuan @Preston @tyronelite @Pendejo @AscendingHero @Chad1212 @Kingkellz @Lorsss
Are IP-grabbing images and posts allowed on this forum? I am curious. This seems like a violation of the rules of this website, or does it not apply to certain users?

Pretty sure doxxing is 100% against the rules of this forum but duly noted. I do not want to be sent to jail on murder charges or anything like that so I will try to avoid you but if I DO see your sandnigger face in front of you, I will defend mysel by any means necessary.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Lorsss, tyronelite and 1 other person
Alt of a chimpanzee called SonofTyrone from lookism. He is a charcoal black man
ngl u and @gamma are the funniest KKK members out here bruh

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 16392
@Gargantuan @Preston @tyronelite @Pendejo @AscendingHero @Chad1212 @Kingkellz @Lorsss
Are IP-grabbing images and posts allowed on this forum? I am curious. This seems like a violation of the rules of this website, or does it not apply to certain users?

Pretty sure doxxing is 100% against the rules of this forum but duly noted. I do not want to be sent to jail on murder charges or anything like that so I will try to avoid you but if I DO see your sandnigger face in front of you, I will defend mysel by any means necessary.
You honestly believe he’s gonna travel just to fist fight you? :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, TsarTsar444, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others

@SMESH actually got you on the ropes right now. Relax, Christ

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, n0rthface and 3 others
You honestly believe he’s gonna travel just to fist fight you? :feelskek:
I'm thinking more about the consequences of a fight for me legally and financially, as I am in school for a subject and wish to pursue a career in that field and wasting time legally away from school because I got into a fight would bean inconvenience for me, money wise time wise everything wise.

@SMESH actually got you on the ropes right now. Relax, Christ
I don't think anybody wants to get doxxed including yourself but see above.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and ✿👍col
whites are special at being domesticated cucks yes

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
In contrast to Western Europeans, new research finds contemporary East Asians are genetically much closer to the ancient hunter-gatherers that lived in the same region eight thousand years previously. Researchers working on ancient DNA extracted from human remains interred almost 8,000 years ago in a cave in the Russian Far East have found that the genetic makeup of certain modern East Asian populations closely resemble that of their hunter-gatherer ancestors. The study, published in the journal Science Advances, is the first to obtain nuclear genome data from ancient mainland East Asia and compare the results to modern populations. The findings indicate that there was no major migratory interruption, or "population turnover," for well over seven millennia. Consequently, some contemporary ethnic groups share a remarkable genetic similarity to Stone Age hunters that once roamed the same region. The high "genetic continuity" in East Asia is in stark contrast to most of Western Europe, where sustained migrations of early farmers from the Levant overwhelmed hunter-gatherer populations. This was followed by a wave of horse riders from Central Asia during the Bronze Age. These events were likely driven by the success of emerging technologies such as agriculture and metallurgy

• Woah
I'm thinking more about the consequences of a fight for me legally and financially, as I am in school for a subject and wish to pursue a career in that field and wasting time legally away from school because I got into a fight would bean inconvenience for me.

I don't think anybody wants to get doxxed including yourself but see above. A legal case is disastrous as it's costly, wastes time and brings bad publicity and all sorts of stuff. My mind is on that lmao im not afraid of a fight. Plus, he got likely because another user gave him my IP I think.
this is why you should always be nice to everyone

In contrast to Western Europeans, new research finds contemporary East Asians are genetically much closer to the ancient hunter-gatherers that lived in the same region eight thousand years previously. Researchers working on ancient DNA extracted from human remains interred almost 8,000 years ago in a cave in the Russian Far East have found that the genetic makeup of certain modern East Asian populations closely resemble that of their hunter-gatherer ancestors. The study, published in the journal Science Advances, is the first to obtain nuclear genome data from ancient mainland East Asia and compare the results to modern populations. The findings indicate that there was no major migratory interruption, or "population turnover," for well over seven millennia. Consequently, some contemporary ethnic groups share a remarkable genetic similarity to Stone Age hunters that once roamed the same region. The high "genetic continuity" in East Asia is in stark contrast to most of Western Europe, where sustained migrations of early farmers from the Levant overwhelmed hunter-gatherer populations. This was followed by a wave of horse riders from Central Asia during the Bronze Age. These events were likely driven by the success of emerging technologies such as agriculture and metallurgy
mods ban this retard

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 16392
this is why you should always be nice to everyone
LMAO I'm not going to apologize or change my fucking tone or way of posting HAHAHAHAH

You're not reading me right. I'm worried about the LEGAL and CAREER ramifications not the fight lmao thats why I want to avoid doxxes and fights dont wanna go to prison for assault/murder or deal with cases:lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
LMAO I'm not going to apologize or change my fucking tone or way of posting HAHAHAHAH

You're not reading me right. I'm worried about the LEGAL and CAREER ramifications not the fight lmao thats why I want to avoid doxxes:lul:
IK im just shit posting

imagine having the hunter gatherer genes of your race replaced with domesticated ones jfl.
it's over for europeans.

like i never understood why this forum always having a weird obsession with white ppl

like i never understood why this forum always having a weird obsession with white ppl
looks more like this forum has a weird obsession with asian people

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: selfmaxing, AsGoodAsItGets, Redsoldier and 1 other person
nah ur just annoying
@Benevolent @gamma

I want a good race war since bored rn
There is no race war needed because his own people know they are subhuman. You have no argument when there are billions of animals going to the factory everyday

Chinese children are left dead on the street to be eaten by dogs because robot Chinese will not get involved. Then the dogs are eaten so these animals are eating their own children

There is nothing lower than them. And this Asian NPC number 29849243124 knows it

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
There is no race war needed because his own people know they are subhuman. You have no argument when there are billions of animals going to the factory everyday

Chinese children are left dead on the street to be eaten by dogs because robot Chinese will not get involved. Then the dogs are eaten so these animals are eating their own children

There is nothing lower than them. And this Asian NPC number 29849243124 knows it
quick question do I sound white

it is my lifes goal to marry a 6'0 white girl.

asians live rent free in this boy's head, as can be seen by this boy's schizophrenic essay
at the end of the day, my race=big cheekbones, big jaws, yours = sissy femboy :sick:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18199
Our genes are recessive. One drop of foreign DNA in our ancient Elven blood, and the offspring resembles a hideous monster

So you can cope all you want about niggers, currys, ricecels taking over Europe, but we will always regroup and be worshipped.

Look at China and India. There are literally billions of these hellspawns. Everyone knows they are unfeeling, mechanical robots designed as disposible labour. They are like orcs, just made by the millions to try destroy our homelands. You know deep down you are worthless subhumans. Look at this video in China, 18 people ignored this dead child on the road

There are 100s of videos showing the same situation. You don't even value your own lives, hence all the cagefuel videos of Chinese factory workers getting crushed to death. Oh well, we have another 1.5 BILLION (Jfl) meat sacks to replace him.

We will cut you down by the millions

View attachment 1602824

And then do bong hits with your ashes (I heard Gook females hit the hardest)

View attachment 1602823

Cope black people are superior, black power, together we unite.

FC27D7B9 6F2E 441E 9997 3B7EA44D7B93

• JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory

Did you get scared already little brown boy?

Sadly I’m not the one who made the IP grabber and I didn’t post it either. It was a PM of a poster who hates you as much as I do. Remember you’re a universally hated abused dog, there’s a lot more users who’d love to see you get hurt.

I wouldn’t insult me any further if I were you, remember where I’m from?

Remember Chechnya?

You sure love talking about us. Here’s the thing, I’m in a lot of different Telegram groups with fellow Vaynakh people. Chechens and Ingush who live in France, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, Austria, The US and ah… good old Canada.

Oh wait, aren’t you from Canada as well?

So, listen here little kid. I have too much Uni stuff going on to travel to you any time soon. This summer I’ll be free tho, and my trip to Italy a couple weeks ago got cancelled so I’ve got some money saved. Hopefully we can have a little meeting? Maybe eat some naan bread some Tika Masala together?

Don’t worry about the distance tho, I can always post your IP in the Telegram group with the Canadian Chechens and Ingush. You know about our reputation right? These are men between 21 and 34 years old. These are men that don’t tolerate any disrespect. These are men who have nothing to lose and don’t mind going to jail.

Now back to you. What are you exactly?

Here some stats:

Curry
19 year old kid
5’8”
Virgin
Low tier normie
No fighting experience

Hmmm… doesn’t seem like a fair fight now does it?

You will be hearing from me soon little brown boy, I’ll keep you posted.

In the meantime if I see you showing any signs of disrespect to me, anything at all…

Do you think I’m a bad enough person to post your IP like that? Personally I don’t think so but you might have made me into one with all the barking you’ve done behind your screen.
They can ban me off this forum, but they can’t erase your IP from discord servers that have nothing to do with this forum.

Choose your words carefully when addressing me. I’m serious.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, buckchadley31, Deleted member 17291 and 7 others

Sadly I’m not the one who made the IP grabber and I didn’t post it either. It was a PM of a poster who hates you as much as I do. Remember you’re a universally hated abused dog, there’s a lot more users who’d love to see you get hurt.

Remember Chechnya?

You sure love talking about us. Here’s the thing, I’m in a lot of different Telegram groups with fellow Vaynakh people. Chechens and Ingush who live in France, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, Austria, The US and ah… good old Canada.

So, listen here little kid. I have too much Uni stuff going on to travel to you any time soon. This summer I’ll be free tho, and my trip to Italy a couple weeks ago got cancelled so I’ve got some money saved. Hopefully we can have a little meeting? Maybe eat some naan bread some Tika Masala together?

Don’t worry about the distance tho, I can always post your IP in the Telegram group with the Canadian Chechens and Ingush. You know about our reputation right? These are men between 21 and 34 years old. These are men that don’t tolerate any disrespect. These are men who have nothing to lose and don’t mind going to jail.

Here some stats:

Curry
19 year old kid
5’8”
Virgin
Low tier normie
No fighting experience

In the meantime if I see you showing any signs of disrespect to me, anything at all…

Do you think I’m a bad enough person to post your IP like that? Personally I don’t think so but you might have made me into one with all the barking you’ve done behind your screen.
They can ban me off this forum, but they can’t erase your IP from discord servers that have nothing to do with this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
So special that every other race cucks you in your own land :lul::lul: United cucks of soyrica jfl. So special that even your own women have to resort fucking other races :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: so special that jbs of your race breakup with their families over interracial relationships:feelswah::feelswah: so special that you have brutally high number of interracial relationships (majority of them being girls). It's not long before the spEcIaL rAcE goes extinct jfl :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
So special that every other race cucks you in your own land :lul::lul: United cucks of soyrica jfl. So special that even your own women have to resort fucking other races :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: so special that jbs of your race breakup with their families over interracial relationships:feelswah::feelswah: so special that you have brutally high number of interracial relationships (majority of them being girls). It's not long before the spEcIaL rAcE goes extinct jfl :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
plz tell me this is a copy pasta

Remember Chechnya?

Here some stats:

Curry
19 year old kid
5’8”
Virgin
Low tier normie
No fighting experience

LMAO Did you think I was going to suddenly change my tone around you on here after that little thread of you posting my IP address on whatever message group you're in:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Oh so it was someone else. Of course. You're a dumb little migrant rat. Looks like another bully victim of mine made it:LOL:

I will ofcourse avoid fights because I simply refuse to let forum sandnigger get in the way of my life and career and everything else but JFL if you thought this was going to do anything after typing out a little novella for me:ROFLMAO:

There is nothing lower than a Pajeet, and you worship the ground we walk on

Imagine this happening anywhere else on Earth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 16834
uh oh, lil boy is seething
View attachment 1603065
your race looks like the skull on the right
jesus, over for this thread, mr. white superiority obliterator is here.

you know a thread is over when he shows up. gives no shit about reps, stays greycel, obliterates people- based chad

you know a thread is over when he shows up. gives no shit about reps, stays greycel, obliterates people- based chad
His nations children are treated like dead dogs (they are) on the road. He didn't obliterate shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and n0rthface

:lul:

• JFL
His nations children are treated like dead dogs (they are) on the road. He didn't obliterate shit
your nations children=jabbed with fake vaccines that cause infertility
your nations men=infertile from fake vaccines
your nations women=infertile but riding asian zoomer cock
:feelskek:

• JFL

There is nothing lower than a Pajeet, and you worship the ground we walk on

Imagine this happening anywhere else on Earth

You can cherry pick as many videos as you want and you can be as racist as you want i don't give a fuck about it jfl but it won't change the ultimate truth that white whores have highest interracial relationships and prefer other races over their own, the only whites your own whores prefer are Chads. It's over for every other man in United cucks of soyrica. I can go on and post a list of stats but i don't want to associate with racist people. All in doing is mentioning facts but your peanut brain full of ego will obviously not process it so keep coping because life is all about copes, maybe live your last days with your race because the speed at which interracial relationships are increasing in your race it will be over for y'all soon JFLLLL:feelswhy::feelswhy::lul::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 17291
I'm thinking more about the consequences of a fight for me legally and financially, as I am in school for a subject and wish to pursue a career in that field and wasting time legally away from school because I got into a fight would bean inconvenience for me, money wise time wise everything wise.

I don't think anybody wants to get doxxed including yourself but see above.
Bro relax your cortisol levels are spikin

Nobody here is gonna come for you lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Korea, Deleted member 15577 and 2 others
still waiting for you to refute his points

Our genes are recessive. One drop of foreign DNA in our ancient Elven blood, and the offspring resembles a hideous monster

So you can cope all you want about niggers, currys, ricecels taking over Europe, but we will always regroup and be worshipped.

Look at China and India. There are literally billions of these hellspawns. Everyone knows they are unfeeling, mechanical robots designed as disposible labour. They are like orcs, just made by the millions to try destroy our homelands. You know deep down you are worthless subhumans. Look at this video in China, 18 people ignored this dead child on the road

There are 100s of videos showing the same situation. You don't even value your own lives, hence all the cagefuel videos of Chinese factory workers getting crushed to death. Oh well, we have another 1.5 BILLION (Jfl) meat sacks to replace him.

We will cut you down by the millions

View attachment 1602824

And then do bong hits with your ashes (I heard Gook females hit the hardest)

View attachment 1602823

Fucking god tier thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, n0rthface and Deleted member 16392
You can cherry pick as many videos as you want and you can be as racist as you want i don't give a fuck about it jfl but it won't change the ultimate truth that white whores have highest interracial relationships and prefer other races over their own, the only whites your own whores prefer are Chads. It's over for every other man in United cucks of soyrica. I can go on and post a list of stats but i don't want to associate with racist people. All in doing is mentioning facts but your peanut brain full of ego will obviously not process it so keep coping because life is all about copes, maybe live your last days with your race because the speed at which interracial relationships are increasing in your race it will be over for y'all soon JFLLLL:feelswhy::feelswhy::lul::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
shes literally having a mental gangbang in the video :forcedsmile:

LMAO Did you think I was going to suddenly change my tone around you on here after that little thread of you posting my IP address on whatever message group you're in:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Oh so it was someone else. Of course. You're a dumb little migrant rat. Looks like another bully victim of mine made it:LOL:

I will ofcourse avoid fights because I simply refuse to let forum sandnigger get in the way of my life and career and everything else but JFL if you thought this was going to do anything after typing out a little novella for me:ROFLMAO:

I think you know how serious this is but you don’t want to be embarrassed like this after your months of barking. You seem to not want to lose face in front of the forum.

I’m not gonna give any you more chances. I’m being dead serious. If you think I’m lying you can pm me and I’ll show you exactly what Telegram groups I’m talking about. I’ll show you the discord as well where your own IP is posted. I’ll even ask one of the people in the Canadian telegram group to make a video where they say your username and home adres.

Stop trying to act tough as if you ‘will fight if you have to’. We both know you’re a little manlet with 0 fighting experience and you will get hurt, and you will be forced to apologize on camera. That’s how things go round here, google a few examples if you don’t believe me.

You little manlet pajeet curry dog. Don’t you ever say anything disrespectful to me again.

I swear on the holy Quran, I WILL post your IP and I WILL make sure people come see you at your home address, whether it’d be just me or other Vaynakh.

Your parents and School will also be informed of the racism and homophobia you display on the daily on this forum.

Keep playin around kid, you’ll find out soon.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: buckchadley31, Deleted member 17291, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
still waiting for you to refute his points
I agree with him. Chinese men are wide faced subhumans

Ezgif 4 7b6c230239

They are the most abused men in history. Every race of women laugh at them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and AsGoodAsItGets