Why won't this girl respond to me?

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
She's acting like such a bitch. What do I do?

• So Sad
Reactions: copingtoohardrn
Cause foids only respond to their best matches. The rest of them are just matches for ego.

Also get off Badoo bro that app is full of catfishes and women from other countries.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Cause foids only respond to their best matches. The rest of them are just matches for ego.

Also get off Badoo bro that app is full of catfishes and women from other countries.
I don't understand why they even right swipe to match if they have no intention of replying.

I don't understand why they even right swipe to match if they have no intention of replying.
They do it for the ego boost of seeing their match count go up + the amount of messages they get + the validation they get from knowing someone else liked them. It's not just a woman trait, men who are high value have so many matches they can afford to not message first & be picky. The people on the app that like you back and don't respond just wanted an ego boost. Nothing more. You're feeding into her ego more by sending her multiple messages. Give up on her she isn't worth anything, especially not your time.

why do you even care it’s a random whore

Move on to the next female?

JFL at waiting an entire month. I gave whores a maximum of 24 hours on OLD apps.

I know what it's like as Chad..they respond asap. If they're not responding within minutes or hours at the latest, you are back up number 3884. In your case maybe she swiped by accident.