why would someone do well with women in person but not on dating apps?

Grindr God

Grindr God

Platinum
this guy at my restaurant job is either 30 or 31 and is actively fucking a 17 year old hostess here and I'm like damn you're almost double her age. He's poor, been to prison, etc.

But on dating sites he doesn't do well?

1) are women more reasonable with their standards face to face?
2) maybe his pictures were bad...

I've never met a man my age that has NO MONEY, NO STATUS, and attracts high quality women.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati and ShowerMaxxing
Height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, micropenis29, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
On dating sites, women don't have much to work with other than your looks, and your competing with 100s of other men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
On dating sites, women don't have much to work with other than your looks, and your competing with 100s of other men.
so even as a chad, you're still competing against other chads... online dating is overall pretty shitty for all men even if you are good looking

Sub chadlite face

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
this guy at my restaurant job is either 30 or 31 and is actively fucking a 17 year old hostess here and I'm like damn you're almost double her age. He's poor, been to prison, etc.

But on dating sites he doesn't do well?

1) are women more reasonable with their standards face to face?
2) maybe his pictures were bad...

I've never met a man my age that has NO MONEY, NO STATUS, and attracts high quality women.
Most vaginas on dating apps aren't serious. They're mostly looking for validation. Admiration. And potential orbiters, fans, clients, yadda yadda yadda.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
because looks (that are everything on dating apps) aren't all that contributes on your attractiveness irl lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back