Why would you want to have your own children?

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
In the mgtow or incel community single motther that rode the chadcarousel are often despised. Mgtowers or incels do not want to be the father of chads child. Why?

Incels and mgtowers have bad genetic material in 90% of the cases. Why do they want their children to be ugly like themselves and not have a chad as a son whose life ll be on easy mode?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Aids! and Yummyinmytummy
@Gudru wants to raise chad kids but most people here don't want children or can't have them

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
When I ascend with rhino I will make it my goal to have at least 3 illegitimate children before I get married to a young virgin Moroccan wife. When I’m with her, I’ll have another 3 sons and throw the daughters in a trash can or something.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Nosecel9000
So they can work for me while i ldar

@Gudru wants to raise chad kids but most people here don't want children or can't have them
I was meant to be a prettyboy slayer but environmental factors ruined me

• So Sad
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
In the mgtow or incel community single motther that rode the chadcarousel are often despised. Mgtowers or incels do not want to be the father of chads child. Why?

Incels and mgtowers have bad genetic material in 90% of the cases. Why do they want their children to be ugly like themselves and not have a chad as a son whose life ll be on easy mode?
My boys shall be giga chads

I was meant to be a prettyboy slayer but environmental factors ruined me
Fu*k you you are chadlite gtfo of this forum

Fu*k you you are chadlite gtfo of this forum
I'm not chadlite you cunt. I look good in some pictures but I'm recessed and I've legit gotten mentions from people about my nose

I don't want children jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
I don't want kids at all. But especially not a male child that will inherit my genetic nose.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt