Why you are wrong by being rational and saying "over"

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
Ok so I think we agree if I told you that the blackpill is supposed to be the most rational way to approch life.

And now if we follow this mindset, why do you guys spam "it's over" ? In reality even if you're a fucking subhuman like me, just try motherfucker, THAT'S THE TRUE RATIONALITY

You have nothing to loose exept your fucking virginity do you understand nigga ?
I'll fucking ascend this world even if I'm fucking subhuman, you understand ?

• JFL
Reactions: metagross and beau
Keep coping overcell, you're the real doomers

• JFL
Reactions: beau
BRO DON'T EVEN APPROACH WOMEN, THEY WILL CALL THE POLICE

at least you have freedom to rot

• +1
Reactions: jfcage and Blackpilled1027

ascension only counts if you're both under 25, else it's betabuxxing

The chance to ascend for most truecels is small, but its not zero. It is like 0.00001% As I have no better alternative I am trying none the less.

The important first step is to realize female nature and rationally assess your weak points. If you dont do that, you will be spending a lot of energy on the wrong pursuits.

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
BRO DON'T EVEN APPROACH WOMEN, THEY WILL CALL THE POLICE

at least you have freedom to rot
I'm a subhuman confirmed be alot of member but I tried to talk to a random girl and I took her number, we talked alot and I was nearly fucking her (I did shit but this make me practice alot ngl)
So that's BS, she'll never let me talk to her if

• +1
The chance to ascend for most truecels is small, but its not zero. It is like 0.00001% As I have no better alternative I am trying none the less.

The important first step is to realize female nature and rationally assess your weak points. If you dont do that, you will be spending a lot of energy on the wrong pursuits.
That's what i'm gonna do, but i'll never fall again in the "over loop"

• +1
It's actually never over, don't be pessimistic, but have realistic exceptions :heart: