Why you must trim or shave the body hair

D

Deleted member 70955

Hala Madrid
1. More visible abs. If your physique is not that great, you should not hide your muscles and definition even more.

Just compare the examples of heavy body hair versus light body hair:

7424ea5f216812a915d9eb09e36fa843

96e0179a4588b0b86b2f4b8143fb881d

574bd61c23419121981c1e6a771b0f7d

2. Lighter skin. Lighter arms, legs, and face. Enough said. If your problem is having a rather brownish skin, why are you growing more dark body hair?

3. Youthful appearance. Most adolescent girls and women in their early twenties prefer men with light body hair. Bushy men are more appealing to older women. Birth control also makes women prefer more neotenous traits because of the pill effects. Body hair is dimorphic.

4. Hygiene. Basic hygiene to not look unkempt. I have had people ask me if I never shave because my legs were too hairy. Yes, people notice these details. Long beards are hard to tame as well. Bits of food, sweat and dirt everywhere.

5. Longer looking penis. From personal experience, my penis looks longer when I trim or shave the hair down there because there is no bush covering some inches of it anymore. Do that just for an experiment and see if I am wrong.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
By the way, I use this device to trim my body hair:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, noobs and Deleted member 70955
@TwinkLord

1. More visible abs. If your physique is not that great, you should not hide your muscles and definition even more.

2. Lighter skin. Lighter arms, legs, and face. Enough said. If your problem is having a rather brownish skin, why are you growing more dark body hair?

3. Youthful appearance. Most adolescent girls and women in their early twenties prefer men with light body hair. Bushy men are more appealing to older women. Birth control also makes women prefer more neotenous traits because of the pill effects. Body hair is dimorphic.

4. Hygiene. Basic hygiene to not look unkempt. I have had people ask me if I never shave because my legs were too hairy. Yes, people notice these details. Long beards are hard to tame as well. Bits of food, sweat and dirt everywhere.

5. Longer looking penis. From personal experience, my penis looks longer when I trim or shave the hair down there because there is no bush covering some inches of it anymore. Do that just for an experiment and see if I am wrong.
Clear skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70955
how do u shave? wet dry ?
I use the device to shave the hair in my whole body. In case I want to shorten the hair further, I use a razor with a shaving cream because the razor nearly always cuts my skin.

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
I use the device to shave the hair in my whole body. In case I want to shorten the hair further, I use a razor with a shaving cream because the razor nearly always cuts my skin.
i dont wanna cut my balls:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
what shaving cream do u use?

• +1
You are not little boy anymore let nature do job

bo

what shaving cream do u use?
I don't know what specific one to recommend. My father brings different types of cream. Just use the most popular ones that fit your skin type (dry, oily, sensitive, rough, etc) and you'll be fine.

I don't know what specific one to recommend. My father brings different types of cream. Just use the most popular ones that fit your skin type (dry, oily, sensitive, rough, etc) and you'll be fine.
i have oily skin reccomend something

• +1