why you need to get on tiktok shop right now

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
Tiktok shop is gaining lots of popularity and tiktok is actively competing with Amazon.

Im gonna keep this really simplistic.

Tiktok is offering discounts to customers so they basically subsidise the discounts. meaning you can sell a item for $30 and tiktok will give customer free 25% discount and you get the full $30 - 3% for txn fees.

as you might've seen lots of people are dropshipping products from china and with the discount added onto it you. Things like earbud cleaners, little gimmicks, toys etc. these are okay but your gonna have a hard time keeping is consistent, lots of competition, shitty margins etc.

The best way to take advantage of tiktok shop is to open a personal brand. Find a niche and opportunity like teeth whitening, deodrants, organic soaps, natural honey etc.

but the main thing is find a niche that is:
  • luxury product
  • people pay premium for brand, authenticity,
  • has somewhat of a viral/curiosity factor that gets people interested
  • You can also look at ideal customer profile and then work backwards to find a product to sell to them, find their interests, what videos are on their fyp, what products do they usually buy etc.

Then you buy samples off the Chinese supplier or find anyway to get couple of samples even if it means printing logo or making box urself, and getting a etsy seller to make the deodrants or buying the teeth whitening kits off amazon etc.

Make videos on tiktok, post consistently about the product. Respond to questions, you want to show customers how your product can benefit them. If you've read marketing psychology books you will know about this

this vid is okay and shows it in a high level.

after you get some traction, followers you will know that this product has actual demand. Open up a website, or tiktok lead form, and get peoples email to be put in waitlist. Offer a discount, freebie etc. in exchange for signing up to pre order list. Now you have lots of customer who already pre payed.

Go to a Chinese manufacturer and get the product branded with good packaging. Buy a thermal printer off amazon with labels. Buy some bubble mailers. Set up your tiktok shop, mass email all your customers using a email marketing platform.

Best way to get sales is by organic content, doing live product showcase and answering questions. You can create UGC content and run ads on tiktok and facebook, or google search ads whatever fits ur business model. Or you can get influencers straight from tiktok and they commision for each sale they generate.

I'm looking to do this after my airpod reselling biz dies down or If I find time to start new venture. I've already found a good niche which I can build a brand with 4-5 products and upsell people with bundles, subscriptions etc.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 19453
Imo it’s cope. The only people making big money off this are people with an already big audience.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 26859, Mewton and 6 others
Imo it’s cope. The only people making big money off this are people with an already big audience.
shit like this is why i follow u

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and BloodClot
its not bro. I was talking to a guy who opened a teeth whitening brand on tiktok, started march 2023 and has already made 100k revenue on 50% margins. he just buys however much stock he will sell within a month from china. its just private labelled product.

Also he started his biz with £2k. literally selling those purple toothpaste, teeth whitening kits, teeth whitening strips

ppls attention span is so fucked they cant even be assed going on a shopify store to buy ur products. Tiktok shop is gonna do so well.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, zharupodrugu, Mewton and 2 others
Look at how juicy the margins are. These are so cheap to buy in bulk from china. Guy is printing cash

Attachments

• IMG_0614.png
    IMG_0614.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander
its not bro. I was talking to a guy who opened a teeth whitening brand on tiktok, started march 2023 and has already made 100k revenue on 50% margins. he just buys however much stock he will sell within a month from china. its just private labelled product.

Also he started his biz with £2k. literally selling those purple toothpaste, teeth whitening kits, teeth whitening strips

ppls attention span is so fucked they cant even be assed going on a shopify store to buy ur products. Tiktok shop is gonna do so well.
If you can network with some influencers to shill your products for bigger commission fees it may work but trying to generate traffic organically won’t work. I have tried stuff like amazon affiliate in the past on tiktok trust me it won’t work.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and aleksander
If you can network with some influencers to shill your products for bigger commission fees it may work but trying to generate traffic organically won’t work. I have tried stuff like amazon affiliate in the past on tiktok trust me it won’t work.
influencer commission is not good anyway for a product like this. those only work with viral worthy products that are low cost.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
influencer commission is not good anyway for a product like this. those only work with viral worthy products that are low cost.
Why don’t you test it out and make a thread on the results.

You need the looks bro to market beauty products

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Tabula Rasa
You need the looks bro to market beauty products
hire a girl to sell ur products. easy.

This one toilet paper seller hired a brunette with big tits to do their lives. the company legit sells Chinese toilet paper to ppl and they are making bank cause tiktok is subsiding the cost, so it makes sense for ppl to buy and save money instead of going to supermarket

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Look at how juicy the margins are. These are so cheap to buy in bulk from china. Guy is printing cash
wtf?? I don't see this in my country is it online in like major countries or just usa?

might have to give this a try seems promising

Utter cope, they have extremely juicy ad prices with 10k views for good prices etc. Litteraly seen ads hit 50k likes, cope

wtf?? I don't see this in my country is it online in like major countries or just usa?
usa and uk bro. EU does not have tiktok shop access yet.

Maybe use vpn or agency account.

Amazon Affiliates. Jesus. You get like 50 cents a purchase. Of course it didn't work.

Shots legit it’s just a lot more of a pain than regular brand dropshipping. TikTok basically owns you and you can’t track shit about your customers. You’re still a slave to TikTok but you can def make bank.