Why You Should Beat Your Girlfriend

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
reasons are as follows

1) she'll want you more (dark triad, plus foids want taller, stronger males for a reason - to be able to beat them harder)

2) great frustration outlet

3) and most importantly there is no funnier sound in the world than when a foid is crying so hard she chokes :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 17829, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
@Vermilioncore

More theorycrafting from the obese truecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
Incel trait

Oh wait you are one, imagine my surprise

reasons are as follows

1) she'll want you more (dark triad, plus foids want taller, stronger males for a reason - to be able to beat them harder)

3) and most importantly there is no funnier sound in the world than when a foid is crying so hard she chokes :ROFLMAO:
True

reasons are as follows

My Chadlite cousin raped a very good looking bengali Stacy on a date ...now this bengali Stacy was one of my old classmates from school days ..very good student but genetically gifted in the looks factor as well ..one day she calls crying to me 'why does your cousin like to hurt me so much ?' she then narrated her story abou how he manipulated her so much , but even then she loved him

Now here's the thing , my cousin altho very good looking is quite frankly low iq ..i don't think he even passef out of high school and older than me ..this girl on the other hand was a total opposite , good student ..this girl was telling me that she loved him so much that she was ready to sacrifice her life , work and study hard to earn money for both of them when they got married ..

Now frankly , most women these days are whores who run after Chad's and get their lessons ..i felt sad for her quite honestly ..and advised her to rmget away from this situation ..and told her secrets about my cousin ..cause my cousin tells me and shares me photos of how he has threesomes with other women while still being with her

So i will say dark triadmaxxing works but in order to pull that off you need to have a certain charm to yourself

@Predeterminism :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Shut-in autistic ethnic fatcel that spends all day on cuckmax and pol giving relationship advice...

Shut-in autistic ethnic fatcel that spends all day on cuckmax and pol giving relationship advice...